Old 03-09-2017, 11:57 PM   #19801
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

The ka-ching sound on my eBay app.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2017, 05:25 AM   #19802
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
The ka-ching sound on my eBay app.
Don't you just love it!!! I have one on my PayPal. I am working on *passive* income and thats the dream, to hear your income come in while you sleep!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2017, 10:48 AM   #19803
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Don't you just love it!!! I have one on my PayPal. I am working on *passive* income and thats the dream, to hear your income come in while you sleep!
Yes Dee it's so much fun! I've been selling on Amazon for a while now, but just recently started on eBay too and just love the ka-ching sound the eBay app makes when you have a sale. The first ka-ching happened at 6 am, and yes I didn't mind being woken up to know I made money in my sleep, lol. Maybe someday I will have so many sales that I have to turn it off, ha ha!

Well, I'm off to the post office to drop off my package and then go look for more stuff to sell. Best wishes to you Dee and anyone else on their business ventures!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2017, 01:04 PM   #19804
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Yes Dee it's so much fun! I've been selling on Amazon for a while now, but just recently started on eBay too and just love the ka-ching sound the eBay app makes when you have a sale. The first ka-ching happened at 6 am, and yes I didn't mind being woken up to know I made money in my sleep, lol. Maybe someday I will have so many sales that I have to turn it off, ha ha!

Well, I'm off to the post office to drop off my package and then go look for more stuff to sell. Best wishes to you Dee and anyone else on their business ventures!

Ooooh! I need one!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2017, 01:33 PM   #19805
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Getting a warning and not a ticket this morning. Yeah, I was speeding, but.....that truck has hidden powers!

My blue eyes, get used to their full advantage today

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 01:11 PM   #19806
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

Ladies wearing sun dresses and cowgirl boots today in the village.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 01:15 PM   #19807
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Lots!!! I had some great conversations today, got some compliments and got my hair done, finally. I'm in a really good mood today so most everything has made me smile at one point or another.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 04:50 PM   #19808
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Ladies wearing sun dresses and cowgirl boots today in the village.

Oh, that would make me smile too
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 07:09 PM   #19809
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

While at the craft store, I had a strange little gentleman come up to me and begin a conversation about spring and then he quickly moved on to telling me his age (73) and that he walked 4 miles, each way, to go to our local Barnes & Noble back in July. He was very proud of that.

Good talk, curious little man.

Good talk.

I later saw him talking with a retired vet. Chatty little fellow. I hope he had a ride to the store as it was raining.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 07:39 PM   #19810
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Sometimes it's just the sweet simplicity of a breezy Saturday with the windows open, a trip to the local park to hunt Pokémon, and the satisfaction of knowing that my life belongs to me.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 08:01 PM   #19811
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I took my petite almost 3 year old grand daughter to a birthday party held at a Bounce Around. They had several bouncy play areas and she ran from one to the other all night long. How does a wee one have so much energy and ability? God gave the babies to the young for a good reason! This grannie is VERY tired tonight but I have a huge smile on my face from the memories of watching this brave little girl climb the highest slide! She has no fear! Nothing in her to tell her to stop, she cant do it. She plowed thru bigger kids to get her turn and engaged and laughed and danced and ran all night long. I LOVE being a grandma!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 08:03 PM   #19812
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I took my petite almost 3 year old grand daughter to a birthday party held at a Bounce Around. They had several bouncy play areas and she ran from one to the other all night long. How does a wee one have so much energy and ability? God gave the babies to the young for a good reason! This grannie is VERY tired tonight but I have a huge smile on my face from the memories of watching this brave little girl climb the highest slide! She has no fear! Nothing in her to tell her to stop, she cant do it. She plowed thru bigger kids to get her turn and engaged and laughed and danced and ran all night long. I LOVE being a grandma!
Yup, and you can spoil em rotten and hand em back to the parents!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 09:25 PM   #19813
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

I have a presentation to give tomorrow evening which requires the use of visual aids. I was having the worst time trying to actually sit down and write it until I decided to just focus on the visual portion first and develop the talk around whatever that inspired.

So, I smiled and laughed all day long while I made it and just wrote the speech now. It's just absolutely ridiculous, but it supports the discussion and will be somuch more interesting than just droning on with my laser pointer and slides.

lol, captive audience - I am not at all worried about dodging tomatoes. They are completely at my mercy until the allotted time is gone.

Old 03-26-2017, 02:40 PM   #19814
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out it was a heart attack and fixing the bad electrical problem that was corrected. Now another week or more off work and 2 months before I find out if I have to have a defibrillator
Old 03-26-2017, 03:55 PM   #19815
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

I got my bicycle out of storage and took it for a spin.

Big fun!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 04:58 PM   #19816
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Tea with a friend and pizza with my boi.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2017, 05:26 PM   #19817
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

In the movie "Logan" when the little girl ( Laura ?) called Woverine, "Daddy". I actually started laughing and had to leave.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 02:24 AM   #19818
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

-Receiving text messages from Hym and receiving random calls to. It's cute to wake up to a voicemail from Hym and hearing hys voice!

-Helping the residents of the new nursing facility that I work at.

Zimmeh
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 04:30 AM   #19819
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

A good morning text
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 04:57 AM   #19820
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It's early but, being heard. Big time.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile