Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Illinois Forums

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2019, 07:13 PM   #25
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
We will be moving back to the MW within the year, wish we could find a North area that's both affordable on Social Security and safe. Would be nice to buy a house/condo in Evanston or Skokie or where I was going to...John Hancock bldg. Those dreams ended when I lost my entire inheritance in the 2008 crash.

So, now we are probably looking in WI. At least we won't have to deal with those extra taxes for living in the city. We are still looking in my beloved city. Picky, though, needs to be within walking distance of the lake, on a N/S train, and the two aforementioned requirements. Don't want much, do I? Lol. Oak St.would be great...oh, yeah no money.
Will keep looking, maybe Buena Vista. They have really done wonders there. I lived there when the cockroaches outnumbered the people about 30:1 during college.

I moved from Logan Square when the drive bys were right next to my coach house. I reside in Bartlett right now, but my friend is putting her town house on the market in the next month or 2 after being in it 24 years. Bartlett is a wonderful town to live in. I'm a 3 block walk to to the Metra train that goes downtown. I believe I'm heading out to Minneapolis for the next year and a half. If you choose WI, look in Milwaukee. Amtrak is a 90 minute ride to Chicago.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote