How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

When I woke up and remembered it was Sunday not Monday. Yay!

Then I remembered I can watch football today too. What a day!

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2020, 08:59 AM   #7662
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy

My friend texted hello this morning. I have missed her. Great way to start the day.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #7663
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Double joy! Both items that I wanted to sell are gone, plus one more small item. Groceries were bought, the fur babies have been fed, I've been fed and eventually the shower will call my name. It's a super chill night and that makes me happy. Plus, Loki stops everything and looks at me expectantly every time I say his name or 'good boy'. You simply cannot be joyful at that moment.
Orrrr...you simply cannot NOT be joyful at that moment. I must have been more tired than I thought.

Tonight's joy: I had a good day at work and was productive with cleaning the craft room tonight as well. Also, I'm going to read more of a good book before bed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 08:17 PM   #7664
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,113 Times in 3,005 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Moving my daughter to her new apartment today. Myself, my daughter, and her bestie, who was helping, all showed up in matching Black Lives Matter hoodies. We all work together and our organization produced the hoodies, but we hadn't planned on a dress alike day. So now we look like a new moving company in uniform. Maybe we will get a side hustle.

Also. Stepped out of move in stuff with Daddy for a few while my daughter and bestie set up the living room. When we came back she had her record player set up playing one of my Grateful Dead albums and was burning NagChampa incense and setting up the vibe for her new home. Perfect settling in, in my opinion.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 09:09 PM   #7665
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I was going through some papers and found an old birthday card from my grandparents. They have both been passed for many, many years. It was good to hear from them again.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 09:12 PM   #7666
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For a while now I’ve been scouting around for better sources for regular grocery shopping. Today I found my dream grocery store, the entire store (and it’s pretty big) all organic, no GMO products, all animal products grass or natural feed, pastured, and certified humane, no refined sugar allowed in any products, supports local farmers and vendors and a great deli too! My perfect store.

Why yes, it does cost a fortune, but it’s worth it to me.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2020, 09:18 PM   #7667
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a lovely time at my friend's birthday party. She's such a beautiful soul and deserves the world.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2020, 10:15 PM   #7668
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I introduced Loki to a deshedder tool and a clipper tonight and he behaved wonderfully. I see a lot less shedding in our future!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2020, 03:13 PM   #7669
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,459 Times in 740 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good on you easy for having a daughter that even KNOWS what a record player is. I am thinking your girl is gonna be just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Moving my daughter to her new apartment today. Myself, my daughter, and her bestie, who was helping, all showed up in matching Black Lives Matter hoodies. We all work together and our organization produced the hoodies, but we hadn't planned on a dress alike day. So now we look like a new moving company in uniform. Maybe we will get a side hustle.

Also. Stepped out of move in stuff with Daddy for a few while my daughter and bestie set up the living room. When we came back she had her record player set up playing one of my Grateful Dead albums and was burning NagChampa incense and setting up the vibe for her new home. Perfect settling in, in my opinion.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2020, 05:18 PM   #7670
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It's happening tomorrow! Finally, I'm getting new flooring. Oh, geez. I hope the cats behave and go into their hidey hole quickly and with little fuss and I hope that I love it when it's done. I also hope they won't have to use leveler. Can't tell now because of the carpet so it's a valid concern.

While that is tomorrow's joy (hopefully), today has been about prep for tomorrow so today has been joyful as well.

Plus, I had chicken pot pie for breakfast so that made me quite happy too.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2020, 07:48 PM   #7671
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
See's Candy order packing and shipping screw up!

The J O Y came when I called to complain about it and was told to keep the 2 lbs box of screw up and enjoy it on See's and they'd ship to correct order out tomorrow....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2020, 12:22 AM   #7672
Pacificblu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Pacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST Reputation

:right now it is hard to find joy in the world but it was a beautiful day at the seafood market. I guess it is the small things.
Pacificblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pacificblu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2020, 03:17 PM   #7673
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy today

The most joy I ever get is skyping with my surrogate granddaughter. She tells me her life story (4 yrs old) and the goodbyes last about 20 min. with the thrown kisses and I love yous'. She is the light of my life and her mom says to me "you are important to all of us" . Nice feeling, much joy.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2020, 09:46 AM   #7674
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I am joyful for many things today: beautiful floors, happy cats, clean sheets, air conditioning, sunshine, Amazon, art, crafting, the smell of clothes drying, Halos, new rugs, good books, dust mops, bare feet, cold nosed kisses, friends, rolling chairs, pomegranates, ethical contractors, the smell of burgers cooking, online reviews, days off and the vastness of possibility.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2020, 08:35 PM   #7675
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,506 Times in 10,197 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I received cupcakes today🧁🧁🧁

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2020, 07:38 AM   #7676
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Finding Oct's issue of Chicago Magazine in my PO Box a few days earlier than normal!

It's the little things....
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2020, 08:54 AM   #7677
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default The magazine was fine BUT now, I've got Chicago Fever.....

~~~
A phone call from my "favorite traveling companion" in Chicago!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 01:06 PM   #7678
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Ordering my glasses today. I'll be able to see in a week to 10 days.

Driving home after, I passed a field with about six horses. One of them was rolling around on his back. He looked like he was having fun.

I may have gotten a little joy from today's headlines.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 06:35 PM   #7679
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Early this morning, after taking pictures of the moon, I got to watch 4 beautiful deer (3 doe and 1 of their babies) dance, jump, kick their back feet up, run around playing together, and almost do back flips like a bunch of baby goats. They looked so happy and were having so much fun! It made my day.

Later, I had lots of joy as I bought a bunch more stained glass (at a huge discount).

When I got home, I got to enjoy a few minutes in my new pole barn gazebo. I'm very happy how it turned out.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 03:07 PM   #7680
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default a bouquet of dinner-plate Dahlia's <3

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy