Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation
Default Female Ejaculation

I went through six pages of threads hoping to find one to fit this topic and wasn't able to. I am therefore starting my first ever thread on a topic which makes me feel vulnerable. Please read/respond with that in mind.

In the past with partners, I've ejaculated somewhere between 10-25% of the time while having an orgasm. As far as I can remember (yes, it's been a while) the frequency of occurrence was related to 1) activity (fisting) or 2) how long I'd been on the edge or 3) multiple orgasms.

Recently, I've experienced ejaculation with masturbation which does not involve 1) fisting (not sure if that can even be done to yourself, but I'm definitely not that coordinated or flexible,) 2) holding myself on the edge is self defeating in my world but way fun when someone else is doing it, or 3) even multiple orgasms.

I'm not sure if I'm evolving or my muscle strength is changing or what is going on. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, to what did you attribute it?
Old 10-16-2017, 03:31 PM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
I went through six pages of threads hoping to find one to fit this topic and wasn't able to. I am therefore starting my first ever thread on a topic which makes me feel vulnerable. Please read/respond with that in mind.

In the past with partners, I've ejaculated somewhere between 10-25% of the time while having an orgasm. As far as I can remember (yes, it's been a while) the frequency of occurrence was related to 1) activity (fisting) or 2) how long I'd been on the edge or 3) multiple orgasms.

Recently, I've experienced ejaculation with masturbation which does not involve 1) fisting (not sure if that can even be done to yourself, but I'm definitely not that coordinated or flexible,) 2) holding myself on the edge is self defeating in my world but way fun when someone else is doing it, or 3) even multiple orgasms.

I'm not sure if I'm evolving or my muscle strength is changing or what is going on. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, to what did you attribute it?

Very interesting topic.

i agree being held on the edge is SUPER hot!

If we could fist ourselves we may not ever leave the house

Maybe it’s something that happens to us as we age? Loss of muscle control?

It could be a good thing!?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 03:48 PM   #3
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Squirting

Not named well but is the same topic.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 03:49 PM   #4
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Squirting

Not named well but is the same topic.
maybe that is why she could not find it!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: