Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:27 PM   #701
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
.....Rob Roy?
yes.........someday, i'm going to stump you!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 07:32 PM   #702
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
“You dirty swine! I never cared for you — not once! I was always making a fool of ya. Ya bored me stiff! I hated ya! It made me sick when I had to let you kiss me! I only did it because ya begged me. Ya hounded me and drove me crazy! And after you kissed me, I always used to wipe my mouth — wipe my mouth!”
Of Human Bondage------Bette Bette Bette
Old 04-02-2017, 07:39 PM   #703
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Of Human Bondage------Bette Bette Bette
DID you look it up......LMAO
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 08:02 PM   #704
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Unhappy hum bug!

Quote:
DID you look it up......LMAO
am I wrong?????..
Old 04-04-2017, 05:59 PM   #705
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
am I wrong?????..
Of Human Bondage, you're EXACTLY right...........
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 05:03 AM   #706
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"I love inscriptions on flyleafs and notes in margins. I like the comradely sense of turning pages someone else turned and reading passages someone long-gone has called my attention to".
Old 04-06-2017, 02:13 PM   #707
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"I love inscriptions on flyleafs and notes in margins. I like the comradely sense of turning pages someone else turned and reading passages someone long-gone has called my attention to".
That quote seems like something former journalist and New York Best Seller Author, Erik Larson would say....but it's a line from a movie, so that rules him out. However, the exemplar of speech --- comradely --- gives it a certain, awkward nuance, to me. It's like some male screen writer was making a female movie star say something politically correct. Plus, because of that, it makes me wonder if it's a movie from the early 70s, or if it's a movie based on a book.

But I can't put a finger on what movie it might be.
Mostly, because I wasn't allowed to watch movies growing up, so I don't know homoe. What movie does that quote come from, anyway? I'll watch for other's guesses or your answer.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:18 PM   #708
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Default try-

"We rule with moderate strictness and in return we are satisfied with moderate obedience. As a result, our people are moderately honest, moderately chaste and, somewhat more than, moderately happy."
Old 04-06-2017, 04:07 PM   #709
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
That quote seems like something former journalist and New York Best Seller Author, Erik Larson would say....but it's a line from a movie, so that rules him out. However, the exemplar of speech --- comradely --- gives it a certain, awkward nuance, to me. It's like some male screen writer was making a female movie star say something politically correct. Plus, because of that, it makes me wonder if it's a movie from the early 70s, or if it's a movie based on a book.

But I can't put a finger on what movie it might be.
Mostly, because I wasn't allowed to watch movies growing up, so I don't know homoe. What movie does that quote come from, anyway? I'll watch for other's guesses or your answer.
You're correct in assuming it's based on a book (from a rather shorter story in Readers Digest IF memory serves me correctly). It's a female writer although not famous or one you may ever heard of. Up until this publication she was an unheralded freelance writer whose work centered mainly on television screenplays and children's books.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:11 PM   #710
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"We rule with moderate strictness and in return we are satisfied with moderate obedience. As a result, our people are moderately honest, moderately chaste and, somewhat more than, moderately happy."
Pretty much thinking Lost Horizon on this one kittygrrl.....
Old 04-06-2017, 09:53 PM   #711
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Quote:
Pretty much thinking Lost Horizon on this one kittygrrl.....
amazing movie...one of my cult favs...one day homoe, oneeeeeeee day!
Old 04-10-2017, 02:15 PM   #712
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Old 04-10-2017, 02:21 PM   #713
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Blazing Saddles?!?!?

_____ ______
Old 04-10-2017, 02:26 PM   #714
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Blazing Saddles?!?!?
GREAT GUESS but no.........keep trying
Old 04-10-2017, 02:31 PM   #715
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
GREAT GUESS but no.........keep trying
Blues Brother's???

_____ ______
Old 04-10-2017, 02:38 PM   #716
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Blues Brother's???
Nope........but you were much closer the first guess
Old 04-10-2017, 04:48 PM   #717
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Nope........but you were much closer the first guess
I could swear that's a line from Blazing Saddles --- I just love that movie for its raucous humor..... but now I'm guessing it's a line that is *NOT* unique to Blazing Saddles. It's probably been used in an original movie, maybe some B-type movie, just as funny, lol. So.... short of saying I'm wrong, I'll just say....

I give up. *LOL*

I don't know, homoe. You got me, a g a i n.

_____ ______
Old 04-15-2017, 02:27 AM   #718
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
84 Charing Cross Road......................
Old 04-15-2017, 02:28 AM   #719
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Treasure Of The Sierra Madre.......
Old 04-15-2017, 02:52 AM   #720
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

"I've seen more of this state's poor cowboys, miners, railroaders and Indians go broke buyin' pickup trucks. The poor people of this state are dope fiends for pickup trucks. As soon's they get ten cents ahead they trade in on a new pickup truck. The families, homesteads, schools, hospitals and happiness of Montana have been sold down the river to buy pickup trucks!... And there's a sickness here worse than alcohol and dope. It is the pickup truck death! And there's no cure in sight."

Tags
films, movies