Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I just saw on Facebook that it has a new app called EasySocialShop, which lets you "turn your online store into a Facebook store" and you can sell stuff on FB.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #22
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,580 Times in 2,650 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone interested in dog treats -- just PM me.

Thanks.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #23
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #24
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i sold this scarf!

thank you!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #25
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Before hanging a shingle selling food items be sure to check the laws about this. Know what your risk and liability is especially shipping to another state or especially another country. There are low risk and high risk foods. Just this year there are new bills on the table concerning this. Imagine if one of your products made a human or dog sick simply by mistake?

Just check. This is what I do. I work with farmers and people in agricultural. Tax wise farms or home producers are entitled to sell a certain amount because hitting a tax bracket or having to apply for USDA inspections. Know what YOUR laws are.

You may want to think about bartering. This reduces your liability.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #26
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Before hanging a shingle selling food items be sure to check the laws about this. Know what your risk and liability is especially shipping to another state or especially another country. There are low risk and high risk foods. Just this year there are new bills on the table concerning this. Imagine if one of your products made a human or dog sick simply by mistake?

Just check. This is what I do. I work with farmers and people in agricultural. Tax wise farms or home producers are entitled to sell a certain amount because hitting a tax bracket or having to apply for USDA inspections. Know what YOUR laws are.

You may want to think about bartering. This reduces your liability.

As for me, i'm certified.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #27
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post

As for me, i'm certified.
In the states in order for any producer to sell canned goods to the general public it must be prepared in a certified kitchen. These kitchens are inspected. You can contact your local extension office or even local usda branches to see which kitchens are inspected and that rent out the kitchen for prepared food. It doesn't have to be scary at all. They may even already have a group where you all come together and rent the space and can together.

So if you have love for cooking and preserving this is actually a great way to make extra cash. With a few simple steps you can sell your food items in stores, markets and all kinds of places.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 06:48 AM   #28
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i am crocheting for a few Christmas gifts this year.

i still love selling stuff i make, it's really no profit but i so enjoy it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 07:38 AM   #29
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Wanted To Buy: A pair of pot-holders. I always forget them when I'm at the store. Dang it!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #30
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Great Ideas come in Festive Packages

Old 11-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #31
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

do they? .....
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #32
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i sold an orange scarf so i am happy!

$15.00 worth of happiness and more for my Reunion fund!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #33
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

finished this one yesterday !

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #34
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

and now this one. i'm bringing my work to the clinic in hopes someone wants one for a last minute gift!

The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 11:46 AM   #35
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
and now this one. i'm bringing my work to the clinic in hopes someone wants one for a last minute gift!

This one is beautiful, dee! It's probably my favorite of what I've seen you do.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #36
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

---WANT---
!!!
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #37
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
---WANT---
!!!

OMG i just sold it.

i'll look into finding the yarn and making you a new one.

Sorry

Old 12-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #38
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i sold this scarf!

thank you!!

Is this scarf crocheted?? It's gorgeous. I always thought I'd have to learn to knit to make scarves that nice. I'd LOVE the pattern if you're willing to share?

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #39
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Is this scarf crocheted?? It's gorgeous. I always thought I'd have to learn to knit to make scarves that nice. I'd LOVE the pattern if you're willing to share?

yes it's crocheted, sort of and of course i will share!

its something i learned called *tunisian crochet*, It's part crochet and part knitting. i promise that if you try it, you will LOVE IT!!! i learned from you tube so check it out.

The needle is a crochet hook with a stopper, so you can load your stitches onto the needle, like knitting. The steps are basically loading the stitches
then back pass unloads them.

This is a picture of a scarf in progress.

i love that one skein makes a scarf and i can take it with me when i am out and about!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #40
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

yes it's crocheted, sort of and of course i will share!

its something i learned called *tunisian crochet*, It's part crochet and part knitting. i promise that if you try it, you will LOVE IT!!! i learned from you tube so check it out.

The needle is a crochet hook with a stopper, so you can load your stitches onto the needle, like knitting. The steps are basically loading the stitches
then back pass unloads them.

This is a picture of a scarf in progress.

i love that one skein makes a scarf and i can take it with me when i am out and about!
I will definitely look into it after my eye surgery heals! Such a gorgeous stitch it makes... I'm looking to take up knitting...I just have to make time to get to the class...

Thanks so much for sharing! You do amazing work!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, buy and sell, sell, vendor