Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,457 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather Report

Somewhat warmer and the majority of snow is gone just today. Suppose to warm up even more in the next few days. Cold today but super sunny.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 06:47 AM   #5082
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Wicked sunny out with a temp that is supposed to get into the mid 40s. That nasty weekend storm of snow and sleet will be on its way to being a memory, at least down here in southern NH.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2024, 03:05 AM   #5083
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

38F, raining and snowing.

Snowed yesterday but it didn’t stick. We’ll see if it sticks today.

The ducks were out and about a couple days ago and the squirrels have been rippin’ and runnin’ the streets.

I’m sure they’re all wondering what’s up with this weather. We’re used to snow in April, but not after having 60-70F days in between.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:30 AM   #5084
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Well here we are again. Rain, sleet and now finally snow. Looking out at my back deck there appears to be 5 to 6 inches on the rail. The weatherman says there is more to come. Clearly winter was saving the best for last and I'm not so sure I like this game plan.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2024, 08:06 PM   #5085
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Clearly winter was saving the best for last and I'm not so sure I like this game plan.
The Braves/White Sox game got snowed out yesterday, and I'm SURE I don't like this "game plan". We're not getting snow in Atlanta, but it can't decide if it wants to be warm or cold outside, and it keeps raining off and on.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2024, 09:42 PM   #5086
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather Report

Two days of heavy rain and very strong winds ( I love it). Today most wind is deminished and no rain, lots of sun.
Old 04-07-2024, 07:46 PM   #5087
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather Report

Beautiful sunny day 55F then this evening no wind 50F. So we lost 5o when the sun went down.
Old 04-09-2024, 03:50 PM   #5088
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Cold, rainy and miserable. I'm staying in bed today.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2024, 07:02 PM   #5089
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather Report

Beautiful sunny warm day. Rain Thurs. I love this weather
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2024, 01:16 PM   #5090
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,126 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wind and rain. In the 50s. Rest of the week is supposed to be sunny and warm and I can't wait!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2024, 01:53 PM   #5091
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

84*F now - I turned the A/C on. Last night it was in the 50s and I had the heat on - I woke up this morning sweating under my blanket.

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2024, 10:17 PM   #5092
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Weather Report

Rain off and on for four days then sunshine and cool which I love. Can't take the heat. Could never live in a hot place. Summer in Canada is in air conditioning unless I go back east where there is no humidity, cool salt air and goodly amount of rain. Rain for growing food, feeding earth flowers and trees and us. Good rain to protect the forests after our mild winter with hardly any runoff for spring.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:58 AM   #5093
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Well they are telling us it will be mostly sunny!!! Like you Stoney I worry about the lack of snowpack this year and can only hope the inordinate amount of rain we had will offset things. BUT yay for some sun!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2024, 06:23 AM   #5094
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,126 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sunny and should get up to 60 today!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather