Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #4881
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 24,210 Times in 7,778 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Doing okay... Just keeping busy.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #4882
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

Cannot sleep. I called insomniacs-r-us they still have not showed up. I am pretty sure they are sleeping.
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM   #4883
EmJay

How Do You Identify?:
femme

EmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST ReputationEmJay Has the BEST Reputation

I am having an eff the world kinda day today. I’m not totally sure of all the feelings that come along with that.
EmJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EmJay For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM   #4884
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 29,093 Times in 7,188 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm calling it a day..sleepy. ..heading off to slide between the sheets. Sweet dreams 💤💤

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 12:05 AM   #4885
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 22

Thanked 3,585 Times in 824 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am feeling.. a few different emotions.. stressed- assignment due tomorrow, and I can't seem to focus, annoyed - my car broke down yesterday, nothing too major (alternator) spending money I planned to use elsewhere now is gone to a spiffy new parts, labour, and a fancy tow-- $400 that I will never get back. ha - damn car heard I was thinking of upgrading soon. Grateful - had a great time with my granddaughter and the sleep over we had last night. Blessed and thankful.