Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-15-2016, 10:28 PM   #2881
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

On edge..........

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 12:03 PM   #2882
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was feeling fine until about 20 minutes ago. Now, I'm quite pissy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 04:16 PM   #2883
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Annoyed at myself. Total first world problem. I was over - confident waiting to buy tickets for a show I want to see this weekend and I just went to get them and it's sold out.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 05:37 PM   #2884
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

*Screech!!!!!!!!* All better. I got a ticket!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 08:34 PM   #2885
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Better. Got a lot of work completed today. Have been grumpy, but mostly to people who've been giving me guff.

And Bernie just asked trump to recind his appointment of Bannon. Maybe that means the Dems will make a racket about Bannon. I hope so.

I also heard someone predict that Trump is gonna be impeached by his own party. I think that's likely.

All this makes me feel better.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 10:29 PM   #2886
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Annoyed at myself. Total first world problem. I was over - confident waiting to buy tickets for a show I want to see this weekend and I just went to get them and it's sold out.
Third party voter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
*Screech!!!!!!!!* All better. I got a ticket!
Wish the country had a do -over!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2016, 02:14 AM   #2887
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Annoyed, agitated and pissy.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2016, 06:36 AM   #2888
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Better. Got a lot of work completed today. Have been grumpy, but mostly to people who've been giving me guff.

And Bernie just asked trump to recind his appointment of Bannon. Maybe that means the Dems will make a racket about Bannon. I hope so.

I also heard someone predict that Trump is gonna be impeached by his own party. I think that's likely.

All this makes me feel better.
Was doing pretty good till Ace reminded me that we'll end up with Pence if Trump is thrown out of office. And this is probably what the established repubs want, anyway.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2016, 06:37 AM   #2889
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Third party voter!

Wish the country had a do -over!
Not sure I'm ready to laugh about this turn of events, other than the biden memes, but that comment makes me want to. I feel like I am ready for the do over pronto.
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2016, 08:27 PM   #2890
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am sad, as the clock is ticking down speedily towards the end of my vacation. I am happy, because it's been good, minus the 3 plus hours I had to go in yesterday. I am full, because dinner was late and delicious. I am almost warm as I kicked up the heat when I came in. I am tired because I've been running all freakin' day. I am content because my life is really not that bad at all; can't complain.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2016, 09:51 PM   #2891
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mentally numb in a pleasant fashion, trying not to give life in general much thought
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 12:03 AM   #2892
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Anxious......
Old 11-18-2016, 05:30 AM   #2893
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Okay. I have to work this weekend, but I might be able to work just a half day today. Keeping my fingers crossed.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 06:50 AM   #2894
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Low stress... Healthy... Content

AKA..... I feel good
Old 11-18-2016, 10:16 AM   #2895
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Still anxious while I wait patiently.........
Old 11-21-2016, 09:44 PM   #2896
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation
Default A whole mess of feelings

It has been a hard month for me with several hard to handle experiences. Is life like that sometimes? You feel like you are barely on your feet when you are knocked down again.

I have felt great sadness and hurt. Shock and disbelief. Even a touch of anger (which is rare for me). A smattering of fear causing my breathe to catch in my throat and my heart to beat a bite quicker.

The feelings run around and run repeating themselves, like a carousel that won't stop so you can't get off.

I'm working to pull them in, find my center, breathe and to seek peace. I'm not always successful. I am getting up eat day and doing the daily tasks before me. (Heck there's no-one else to do them so what choice have I got really?) I'm attempting to trust that a better and brighter future is possible.

One where the pain is not so daily palpable and joy may even burst through the clouds like the sun.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:17 PM   #2897
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Still the same, just trying to get through the day.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2016, 06:51 AM   #2898
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm a little tired because I've shorted myself of good sleep two nights in a row but am pretty good, overall.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2016, 06:57 PM   #2899
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Sad, frustrated, but especially DISAPPOINTED!
Old 11-23-2016, 01:52 PM   #2900
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Stressed and annoyed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: