Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #1
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough
Default Weather Alert!!!

What's the weather like in your area?
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

We have 2 feet of snow. It has been miserable because the snow plows & salt trucks can only do so much. If you have mini speed bumps in your neighborhood you won't have any snow plows or salt trucks. It is all done by hand.

I am glad the Balto. Ravens beat the Chicago Bears 31 - 7. Clearing the field and parkinglot the prisoners in work-release alongside volunteers worked on clearing the field and stadium 3 times. Oy Vey.

This snow goes down in the history books for sure.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

2 feet of snow...

2 hours sat to dig car out

2 hours today to re-dig car out and help neighbors

1 hecka ouchy femme.. ME...

so um yeah it is cold and snowy...

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:33 PM   #4
Unndunn

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
doesn't matter to me
Relationship Status:
single

Unndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST Reputation

we have almost two feet of snow. I think there's about 20-22 inches but it's hard to tell because the strong winds created a lot of drifts. Our driveway is 300+ feet long so we have a plow guy that comes. He earned his money this time.
Unndunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:33 AM   #5
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Suprisingly...

Only a couple inches here over the past few days. It's not even snowing now. I was expecting a huge dumping! I was wondering how some of you were doing in this regards...

Easily does it with the shoveling!

PEACE

*I have a plow guy too Unn, I need to make my annual courtesy call to him. He keeps track and I pay him... oh, around May, sometimes June! (When we feel really confident that the snow has in fact - finally stopped!)
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:24 AM   #6
Unndunn

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
doesn't matter to me
Relationship Status:
single

Unndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST Reputation

I put a couple of very short video clips of the storm and the dogs playing in the snow on youtube. I'm not sure how to link it, so forgive me if I get it wrong...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc32baOXrNA"]YouTube- video blizzard 12-20-2009.AVI[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PvPYXm8xMI"]YouTube- snow dogs!.AVI[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbqxV6TAn-I"]YouTube- Maggie in snow.AVI[/ame]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unndunn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 03:08 AM   #7
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Unn!!!

These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing. Maggie and Murphy, eh?! Sweet! They are BEAUTIFUL... and so is the landscape with the snow! (Hate to be the one to clean off those two cars though!)

Nice voice, by the way!

WC

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:21 AM   #8
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

No snow here. They were calling for it, but changed the forcast. But, man, it is COLD!!! 27 degrees this morning. BRRRRR
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:57 AM   #9
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Close to 2 feet of snow.

... and I was out there digging us out of it.

There is not one inch of snow on our driveway now - so the several hours I spent out there shoveling my (_(_) off was well worth it.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 07:13 AM   #10
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold
Default snow

2 feet of snow, puppies are having a blast in it. me, not so much LOL
cleared my car, driveway, the old lady's next door's driveway. a play area for the dogs. plow came thru once, never showed up again. finally a kid in a 4x4 came thru and smashed down all the snow so we could get out.

i AM SICK OF SNOW ALREADY, but the dogs are voting for year round snow LOL

wolfwalker
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #11
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Sunny and 70 degrees today. Might go for a walk on the beach or along the bayfront. We are supposed to drop to the 50s by Christmas Day when a cold front moves in.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:45 AM   #12
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

GOOD MORNING....

32 degrees and feels like 22... super sunny and clear... lots of snow everywhere I love it... oh and the dumb plow plowed in my snow fort last night... I hope I am not stuck this morning...

smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #13
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

No snow plows here yet. The neighborhood looks rough. Some folks who have the battery operated blowers are trying their darnest to clear the streets off, but they are just not strong enough to handle this much snow.

Unn - thanks for the videos! I really liked them.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #14
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Unn , Your fur babies are GORGEOUS !

So, the PNW was a chilly 10 degrees last week, we've warmed to a sweltering 50 this week, with rain. And most probably flood watches throughout the foothills.

I was at the cabin this weekend and the river sounded like a freight train.
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #15
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

It was in the high 70s to low 80s over the last couple of days. Today it is overcasted but still in the high 60s to low 70s.

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #16
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
No snow here. They were calling for it, but changed the forcast. But, man, it is COLD!!! 27 degrees this morning. BRRRRR
Hey darlin, guess what I saw at Walgreen's yesterday? Snuggies for dogs! Maybe Bob really does need one today, eh?

We're warm here today, 51 this afternoon! It surprises me; I only expected the forties for a high. We're hovering around freezing (33, 36, 30) at night but once that blizzard hits we'll be back into the teens at night again.

Blizzard's due in two days. Doesn't that figure... we aren't supposed to get that kind of snow until January. I guess we have to go buy a snow shovel and more salt rather sooner than I expected!
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #17
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

The last of the rain left a while ago and is now a big storm ready to travel across the remaining 3000 miles of the US. We'll be sunny or slightly overcast and mid-50's through Xmas.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #18
Unndunn

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
doesn't matter to me
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
Hey Unn , Your fur babies are GORGEOUS !

So, the PNW was a chilly 10 degrees last week, we've warmed to a sweltering 50 this week, with rain. And most probably flood watches throughout the foothills.

I was at the cabin this weekend and the river sounded like a freight train.
Thanks Boots, and everyone else who commented. I'm not going to let the pups know they're famous, it will only go to their heads.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #19
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

63 degrees and cloudy
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote