Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 09-30-2018, 03:27 AM   #41
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

7675 6473 9582

I'm listed as Oselenity
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 08:14 AM   #42
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Did ya'll know you could fight dittos???? They morph into whatever their fighting with identical attacks and CP.

I am on the couch for two weeks and there is a gym right outside my house so i put together an all-ditto battle party that is cleaning everyone OUT

I will sit on the couch and hear an engine idling outside and when they pull off the gym will be red or yellow. I give them about 30 mins so they can't just circle back and then i send my dittos in there and we make it blue again.

Also thanks to everyone who added me as a friend!
Old 10-12-2018, 05:31 PM   #43
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal is blue View Post
Did ya'll know you could fight dittos???? They morph into whatever their fighting with identical attacks and CP.

I am on the couch for two weeks and there is a gym right outside my house so i put together an all-ditto battle party that is cleaning everyone OUT

I will sit on the couch and hear an engine idling outside and when they pull off the gym will be red or yellow. I give them about 30 mins so they can't just circle back and then i send my dittos in there and we make it blue again.

If I had known you were blue . . .

It’s very lucky that there is neither a gym nor a lure stop right outside my house. I already binge watch Bones while I play Words with Friends while my little dog and I cuddle.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 06:58 PM   #44
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post

I did not know this!!!! I bow down. There is no gym near my house but there is one across the street from where I work...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2018, 01:36 PM   #45
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I caught my first shiny today! A shiny Sunkern!

Btw if anyone wants to add me:
1083 5351 0457 (iEnder94)
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2018, 02:21 PM   #46
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

YAY.. k.. going to go and add some peeps!!
If you would like to add me..
I am Breathless0518
1640 2222 5513
Old 10-17-2018, 02:39 PM   #47
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

4th Generation.. need I say more... Fantastic weather.. wish i had the day off from work.. hmm
Old 10-19-2018, 04:54 PM   #48
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Caught a 1044 CP Roselia, and hatched a few eggs today. Nothing great in them. It just kind of sucks that I can't just walk out my front door to catch Pokemon. No, I have to drive to town if I want to go Pokemon Hunting.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2018, 01:00 AM   #49
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Feel free to toss me a friend request on there.

Trainer Name: Logicaly
Trainer Code: 3073 6910 8940

I have sent requests to all of you that have your codes already listed.

Right now I am a Team Instinct, Level 24, and my buddy is a Gloom and I dream of one day catching one of my favorites, like Snorlax!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2018, 01:23 AM   #50
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

I wanted to go around to a bunch of PokeStops since I was in the city today and collect more gifts, but I completely forgot about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2018, 04:46 AM   #51
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

How did I miss this thread? I’ve been playing this since day one and when raids came out I met some great people! We get together every Saturday. It’s nice to know people in my little town when I see them

I sent a couple friend requests from my main account and my alt (CajunWar). My code is 3351 1062 6503

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2018, 04:52 AM   #52
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I need 3 new friends to get the "A Ripple in Time" special research stamp. I give gifts every day! Be my friend!

My trainer code is 6639 4547 4381

obligatory "dark side" etc "we have cookies" etc.

We’ve been friends in the game for a while! I got your code from discord I think. You’ve sent me some cool stuff

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
The Following User Says Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2018, 08:03 PM   #53
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Bumping this thread because it's the only way I have PoGo friends XD I often send gifts Monday-Friday on my walk to/from work in SF.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 06:45 AM   #54
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I am getting incubators from Pokestops and gyms now!!!

This is so exciting bc i have been trying not to spend money but it is exhausting taking over every gym trying to earn coins, while hating how many unincubated eggs i carry around
Old 12-20-2018, 10:37 AM   #55
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

This is so exciting bc i have been trying not to spend money but it is exhausting taking over every gym trying to earn coins, while hating how many unincubated eggs i carry around
I got one this morning too. Those are the things I spend the most on. I hatched a munchlax this morning. I baby snorelax. Cute!!

Old 12-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #56
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
Bumping this thread because it's the only way I have PoGo friends XD I often send gifts Monday-Friday on my walk to/from work in SF.
I’m not sure we’re friends. My trainer code is 3351 1062 6503

Old 12-22-2018, 08:00 AM   #57
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jar View Post
I got one this morning too. Those are the things I spend the most on. I hatched a munchlax this morning. I baby snorelax. Cute!!
I saw your Munchlax when i was sending you a gift! I was wondering what that was!!

My front yard is crawling with Delibirds, Jynx, Santa Pikachu, Spheals, and Sneasels
Old 12-22-2018, 08:01 AM   #58
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:

I only have one naked egg now! And I've spent no money since October!
Old 02-23-2019, 01:45 AM   #59
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

I’ve caught over 50 Meltans, and not one has been shiny. I just want a shiny Melton, is that really too much to ask?!?