Notices

Old 08-18-2012, 05:39 AM   #2021
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

I am looking forward to going to the auction tonight with the family.

But first I have to get through today which apparently is "rob a mall day" and I will say if you take part in that, I have no respect. I do not know the reasons behind "rob a mall day" but I suspect some people are going to claim its because cooperate/big box stores have "drowned out the little guy" which I totally get. However, I do not think stealing from the big guy helps the little guy. Now, buying from the little guy, supporting your local businesses, that helps! I am a big believer in shopping local I am also a firm believer in not being an asshat and stealing.
Then of course, I guess some people will say they are taking part in today because "I saw it on Twitter" or something equally rediculous. To which I say, the world is full of followers and the unthinking masses and more than its fair share of asses.

*please excuse my use of the word ass three times in this post. I'm fired up this morning.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:12 AM   #2022
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default next step..

permanent residency application now that my two year work permit is here!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 08:54 AM   #2023
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Being home next weekend...if it doesn't get here soon i think i'm gonna pop!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 09:15 AM   #2024
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Physically, I am aching with the need to have her arms around me, to breath in the scent of her, to look directly into her eyes, and to feel her lips on mine...It has been much too long...and thirty one more days seems so close, and so far...I'm looking forward to you Gaige.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #2025
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting on the couch with my popcorn, candy, and pepsi and watching The Hunger Games tonight

My Birthday

The Holidays
Old 08-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #2026
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

a trip next weekend to see some long time friends....

an all day concert 2 weeks later... Godsmack, Staind, Shinedown and PapaRoach
Old 08-18-2012, 02:36 PM   #2027
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the next few days!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 02:38 PM   #2028
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

next Friday...
Of course, the 19th Sept. when the 4 of us make our way to LR and the spectacularly wonderful people I will meet IRL AND the fuckery to be had...and losing my damn Reunion Virginity in LR!....
Old 08-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #2029
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Being settled in our place.....

Finding the right curtains for the living room...its been an endeavor...

Going to the beach for at least ONE DAY before the summer is over....even if I have to go by myself....

Date night with Teddy <3

Going back to school...if I ever get around to registering

FALL!! Best time in the world to hike....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #2030
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Another day of paddle boarding with the man cub. i missed my partner in crime.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #2031
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Monday....being picked up and taken out to eat....at any place I choose.....spending time with two of the most wonderful friends I have..... (I will miss the girl not being with us.......)
Old 08-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #2032
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

mas tiempo con mi bebe. Si Si
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #2033
InkSlinger
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Jake Tulane, et al

InkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST Reputation

Going to see the movie Snow White and the Huntsman. I have been looking forward to this since they started advertising it and showing the trailers.
InkSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InkSlinger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 07:47 PM   #2034
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Thursday, vacation..My first week plus off in years... Me and some friends, 4 ladies.. are riding our motorcycles from Maine to North Carolina.. to ride the tail of the dragon and other various roads ...

I am going to chew up some pavement and put on some miles of smiles...

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2012, 06:39 AM   #2035
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Spending time with my friend on the beach today

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #2036
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

my trip to see DaddyNik.. Jinx and astra.... this weekend... can't wait can't wait...
Old 08-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #2037
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Thursday, vacation..My first week plus off in years... Me and some friends, 4 ladies.. are riding our motorcycles from Maine to North Carolina.. to ride the tail of the dragon and other various roads ...

I am going to chew up some pavement and put on some miles of smiles...
You all ought to swing on over to the Cherola Skyway..and ride that, too!
Somewhere on the Blue Ridge Pkwy. near Cherokee & Smokies is a biker friendly B & B...even have little shelters to park bikes out of any rainy weather...can't remember name fo it though...good luck..and keep the breeze between your knees....ride safe!
Old 08-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #2038
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

my first race this sunday... i've been training for 6 weeks HARD and i'm ready.

it's a 5K run around lake merritt in oakland.

i'm going for a time of 28.30; a friend of mine thinks i can do it in 26.30.

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 05:20 AM   #2039
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
You all ought to swing on over to the Cherola Skyway..and ride that, too!
Somewhere on the Blue Ridge Pkwy. near Cherokee & Smokies is a biker friendly B & B...even have little shelters to park bikes out of any rainy weather...can't remember name fo it though...good luck..and keep the breeze between your knees....ride safe!
Actually, thats on our list too !!

We are staying in Robbinsville NC...
On the way down we are riding all of SkyLine Dr and Most of the Parkway..

We are taking 3 days to get down there .. and spending 3 days there and then meandering home!!

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 06:01 AM   #2040
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

meeting two new clients today.

send more Universe, send more.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
forward, future