Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Homemade Italian dinner. I'm bringing dessert.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2022, 05:49 PM   #6902
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation

The NFL season finally starting. Every. Single. Game. I have the NFL Ticket so it's all football on Sundays. I'm not thrilled about Amazon doing Thursday Night Football this year but I already have Prime, so I'm not out any extra money for it.

I ordered new Chiefs hats, a tshirt, a fleece pullover, and a KC wristwatch with a red strap. Good lord, this season our division is so tough but I like it this way!
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2022, 06:50 PM   #6903
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Making this dinner for My girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Homemade Italian dinner. I'm bringing dessert.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2022, 03:52 PM   #6904
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

The next time we get to see each other.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2022, 09:35 AM   #6905
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Another camping trip.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2022, 04:55 PM   #6906
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My Poshmark order to arrive. Both sellers have shipped and have tracking numbers to prove it. So I know the screw up isn't a Poshmark or seller issue this time. The post office did kindly think to send me someone else's purchase though - a small flat fold pack of cardboard shipping boxes, the kind you used to be able to pick up at any post office in person for free. I know because they shipped them in clear plastic over wrap. I hope they find my purchases, I don't have a lot of money to be spending on clothes, especially clothes I'll never see. I realized it was time to shop because watching the news the other day I realized many of those shown breaking the law by crossing the boarder illegally were dressed better than I was. Some far, far better. I can't wait until they donate those clothes to charity so I can afford them and look well if not fashionable at least as good as they used to.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 11:13 AM   #6907
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

This weekend, a family vacation with Daddy, my daughter, and my parents. My daughter NEVER takes time off work so I'm really glad she made efforts to get away with us for a weekend. We have hotel rooms right on the ocean in a quaint small New England town. Plans are a relaxing weekend of farmers markets, book stores, fresh caught fish, and ocean breeze.
easygoingfemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2022, 01:06 PM   #6908
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

That is a great getaway weekend, easygoingfemme!!!

The wife & I are also going away for 5 days in our little vintage camper, BleuBelle with several friends.

We are going to Salt Springs Recreation Area & camping near there. I can NOT wait to get into those warm salt springs!!!

Have fun easy & family!!! Enjoy fresh seafood, too!!
Old 09-22-2022, 07:52 PM   #6909
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Looking forward to.

Putting some sense into my life.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 07:12 PM   #6910
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Looking Forward to.

Another email from her *S
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2022, 07:43 PM   #6911
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Giving myself a smarten up shake. Damn I can be so gullable.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:19 PM   #6912
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The rest of my week in my happy place.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2022, 03:39 AM   #6913
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Looking forward to

Ordering from Amazon my new bluetooth rechargeable keyboard and mouse.
My new disc camera and gifts for the little one before the Xmas rush.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2022, 10:00 PM   #6914
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Another concert in Toronto this time. Chrystal Shawanda on Oct. 13. Got my ticket well ahead. *S
Old 10-04-2022, 07:32 AM   #6915
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

looking forward..

**today

** Halloween

**Christmas. (Vacation approved)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2022, 07:22 PM   #6916
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner with my youngest grandson tomorrow. It's J's birthday so my son is taking her out to dinner, maybe dancing and I'm babysitting for them. I really enjoy spending time alone with my grandson, just the two of us hanging out together.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2022, 09:23 PM   #6917
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Waiting till tickets go on sale for Nov. for a new Canadian singer who will definitely become a star. Jeanick Fournier. One in Oct. One in Nov. What will Xmas bring?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2022, 06:32 PM   #6918
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Looking forward to....

October 11, 2022
Tomorrow

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2022, 08:15 PM   #6919
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

November 2023....*does the happy dance*
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2022, 04:58 PM   #6920
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Poshmark orders getting here.
J dropping off meds.
Trip to the library.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
forward, future