Notices

Old 11-18-2013, 05:54 PM   #21
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,157 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm with Girllikeu2 - I can't really tell the difference, so don't spend big on me! So long as it is white and dry I am happy. I can't stand sweet wine.
I'll never pass up Jack Daniels, though I'm sure that doesn't belong in the wine discussion
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2013, 12:18 AM   #22
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girllikeu2 View Post
I am totally cheap too. I am HAPPY to drink Barefoot 5.99 a bottle merlot. I seriously can't taste a diff between real wine and gas station wine. Save your cash on me.
I can't taste the difference either but I can feel the difference. I was on a date in the summer and hy bought me a glass of expensive French wine. Now I can drink at least a glass and not get tipsy. After just a glass of this, I had to hold hys arm all the way back to the car and I was giggling like a little girl. Not my proudest moment. lol!
Old 11-19-2013, 06:00 AM   #23
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

V Sattui Chardonnay...Mmmmmm, my Favorite. A winery with a beautifully landscaped yard with picnic tables to enjoy your wine after buying some, with cheese and crackers. Think I need to go back to CA. soon.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2013, 10:32 AM   #24
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wine??

Love it. Absolutely love it.

For me, this is the season for red wines - mostly Oregon Pinot Noirs, California Cab Sav, or anything from Spain. Those are the spicier ones that go so well with cool evenings and a fireplace (or, the fireplace channel on cable).

Having said that, I do love some whites - especially crisp New Zealand Sav Blancs, which aren't as buttery as Chardonnay.

...and champagne? God, how I love it so. It is, I believe, the PERFECT libation because it's good anytime - morning, noon, night...or now!!
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #25
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My grand father 's family had a vine yard company in Italy called Lombard,that's short for Lombardino the family name.When he came to the u.s.a. he promised he father he would't make it and sell it hear,he made plenty for our own use.I haven't see any for the last 20 years or so,it was a rich red wine with a full body flavor,I haven't found anything that tasted close to it.A good glass of wine is god send,good for the body..soothing to the mind he use to say.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:06 AM   #26
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeGina View Post
Love it. Absolutely love it.

For me, this is the season for red wines - mostly Oregon Pinot Noirs, California Cab Sav, or anything from Spain. Those are the spicier ones that go so well with cool evenings and a fireplace (or, the fireplace channel on cable).

Having said that, I do love some whites - especially crisp New Zealand Sav Blancs, which aren't as buttery as Chardonnay.

...and champagne? God, how I love it so. It is, I believe, the PERFECT libation because it's good anytime - morning, noon, night...or now!!
And always good with orange juice.
Old 12-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #27
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Dark, dry red wines are a favorite:
I recently enjoyed a taste or two of a
vintner's reserve bottle of a 2009 Syrah.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2013, 08:03 PM   #28
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

fruity reisling
Old 12-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #29
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I've always been a fan of deep, red wine. Merlot being my favorite! But, my tastes have been craving sweet instead of dry. So, I tried a red moscato. NEW LOVE!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #30
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation
Default :)

Jam Jar Sweet Red
Cupcake Red Velvet
Menage a'Trois California Blush
Cupcake Chardonnay

I love a wine that is slightly sweet and leaves a buttery sensation on the tongue. My Sweetie gifted me an aerator for my red wines this past birthday. It really ups the flavor.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 01:07 PM   #31
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Two Faves That Are NOT Expensive

I dig, Clois du Bois Chardonnay; Raoul Clerget Macon-Villages Vin de Bourgogne.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:46 AM   #32
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Just about anything made by Duplin winery in eastern North Carolina.

Last night I shared a nice scuppernog blush with my friend and neighbor.

I still havent found their Blackberry wine but I will be able to drive out and get it if the ABC doesn't carry it. Yes. It is THAT GOOD!!!
Old 12-18-2014, 08:10 PM   #33
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Still haven't found it
Old 01-02-2016, 10:52 PM   #34
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wine

I only drink wine with dinner and I like Merlot.
I think there are many wines that I have not tried yet. I like light, earthy, with a little fruit like cherry. I don't like to taste acidity or tannins.

Suggestions?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:44 PM   #35
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

I heart cheap wine. Mostly red, sometimes white. Non dry. Moscato or Merlot.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 03:20 PM   #36
angelface
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

angelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputationangelface Has the BEST Reputation

Devilishly Delicious
angelface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:07 PM   #37
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I love a deep, woody red wine! Murphy Goode is a decent brand and not too expensive but I love anything by Pepper Bridge as well.

I won't touch chardonnay unless it's cooked into in clam linguini!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 10:43 PM   #38
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

of late Pinot Grigio..just a few sips as I don't want to press my luck

Tags
wine