Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation
Default asshair

--do u have asshair? do u have alot? or sparse? are u furry like a beaver or would that be a reverse beaver? or are u smoother than babys ass?

--- does someone elses asshair turn u on or repulse u? do u shave ur asshair? and do u use an eletric or a gilette super blue no.2?

-- is ur theme song -does ur hair hang low ,can u tie it in a knot can u tie it in a bow? or i'm gonna shave that hair right off of my ass(sung to the tune im gonna wash that man right outa my hair(south pacific the musical of course))

-by the way this is just for irish and just cuz we curious... whistles...
FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

hey there FReak. Ltns n shit.

Um, no..I dont have ass hair, but occasionally in the winter, I wish I did..keep the cheeks warm when I get in the car...or on the toilet in the middle of the night.

I do however enjoy ass hair on others.

When my ex husband pissed me off I would twist his ass hairs at night while he slept..nice and tight. He had to shave once. (Granted I was 18 at the time, and it was pretty immature,but I still get a giggle out of it)

Thats all the ass hair I got.
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
Bootboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Bear.. lol actually whatever not a big deal to me.
Relationship Status:
Solo sauntering along

Bootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stretching for entertainment

All I can say is WOW!

I've seen some crazy ass (no pun intended) threads but really? Ass hair?

Bootboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bootboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation

irish u know i luvs ya
i only do things for shits and giggles
tura u pervert pic ho--kisses
Old 01-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

My first girlfriend had a very fine layer of peach fuzzy style hair on her hiney. I couldn't see it only feel it. Anyways....I used to lay my head on her bottom and rub my cheeks cause it was so comforting. I did that for almost 8 years.

I am bored lol
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

PapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I have to say this thread sure beats my (late) morning quest for the history of toast.

but keep my ass hairs out of this discussion thanks.

-I can't fuckin' believe I know both of you FREAKS for almost a decade, and have (happily) chatted with you and been friends.

WTF does that say about me?

ass hair thread.... seriously FRo, is that the best you can do?
The Following User Says Thank You to PapaC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #8
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm Italian, so yeah....I gots the hair of the ass. I don't have a preference for my partner having or not having the hair of the ass.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #9
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Ya know FR, Im your bud, and I want to be all supportive and stuff as you start your own thread and stuff.
But

Seriously??

Not discussing the hobbit hair. Nu huh.
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:39 PM   #10
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

PC im old gimme a chance and Pearls u know u lub me
Old 01-03-2010, 12:52 AM   #11
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

I was dating an esthetician and asked her how much she charges for a Brazilian.

Her - $75 for the front and an extra $10 if you need the back done too.
Me - Well, for ten more dollars I might as well get the whole thing at once.
Her - Are you hairy back there?
Me - I don't play with my ass on a regular basis so I don't know.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eddie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #12
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

I was pretty sure I did not have ass hair..

I had my piece look..

I was right....

I am stifling a giggle, yes a giggle at the fact that FR and Papa C are now going to look at each other in a different light, or cut, or shade hell or something
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #13
Curley

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you lol

Curley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST Reputation

After I finishing plucking the hair from my knuckles, and pull out my nose and ear hairs, I will look at my behind and get right back to you on if its hairy or not FR
Curley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Curley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #14
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

FR and Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i can not stop laffing

but i lost my apetite for

Ass hair all i know is I give weatherboi a lot of credit for announcing his girlfriend has hair on her ass...

And no,,no hair on my ass...and truth is i thoguth u were talkinging about hair on the "anal rim" and when u all started talking about shaving it, i could not help but wonder how u got the razor between the cheeks....or was able to see what u were doing.....then i googled hair ass pictures..

Ok I am a little slow... but I understand now after seeing this:

*** Edited by Admin - Photo has been edited to be a link and not a hotlink. Give people a choice on what they want to click with photos that may be graphic, triggery, shocking, or just plain gross.

http://www.californiacoastfunding.co...airy%20ass.bmp

Ever use the phrase..hair up your ass? Like OMG hy must have a hair up his ass he is such a crank....

Thank you FR and Irish for my continued education regardings asses I would not be who or what I am today without your contributions to the Dean Thoreau educational experiences.

Last edited by Medusa; 01-03-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Dean Thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #15
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

ok I truly regret saying this thread needed pictures. No more please. i beg you.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #16
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

I promise you Tura I will post another ass hair pic when
Old 01-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #17
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

--but tura dean granted ur wish.... skipping off whistling
The Following User Says Thank You to FR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2010, 09:44 PM   #18
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

There could be worse things!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2010, 03:00 PM   #19
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

novela stop showing jaggs hands--snickers*
Old 01-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #20
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR View Post
novela stop showing jaggs hands--snickers*

hahahahahahahaha that's what a LDR will do to a guy
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote