Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, I am back at the trailer staying the night. My back is out again...and I am on pain meds and my friend Jean is coming by to look in on me and take the dog for walks. My family came and moved alot of my outdoor stuff tonight. Tomorrow they will hopefully get the furniture in the house too. I am medicated and comfortable and there is an end to this problematic day coming soon. The good of it all is that I am almost moved into the lovely Rose Cottage and I have found out i have wonderful family and friends who are there to help me when I need them. I am not so anxious anymore.

I loved your idea...I wll try a hot shower tonight...I cant lay down in the tub with my back like this...but the hot steam of a hard shower will do my back muscles wonderfully well. Thanks for the kind suggestion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
Do you have time for a nice warm bath? It would help ease the tension some.

Old 04-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #2062
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

The ghetto bird is circling and circling in a circle around our house.

I wonder if they're coming to return my recently stolen tools...all Mission Impossible style

Somehow I Doubt It,
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #2063
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
The ghetto bird is circling and circling in a circle around our house.

I wonder if they're coming to return my recently stolen tools...all Mission Impossible style

Somehow I Doubt It,
Dylan

That's a bummer. Break ins are increasing in my neck of the woods. It sucks.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:53 PM   #2064
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

"There's a lake of stew and of whiskey too,
you can paddle all around it in a big canoe
On the big Rock Candy mountain"

The song has been stuck in my head ALL DAY!!!
ugh (and I like the song, it's just stuck)

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:46 AM   #2065
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ummm

Keepin my fingers crossed for the Job Fair tomorrow!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 05:47 AM   #2066
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Cookie magic.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #2067
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

I just got in from being outside. I took another nasty fall, and this time I had my cell phone in one hand, and Dino in another. Well, when I fell, I threw the cell phone and it broke in half. This will be cell phone #4 in a matter of 3 weeks. Something is definitely off.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #2068
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Wow that isn't good. I hope things are okay for you.

I am thinking about going to work in a bit. Days off go by to fast.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 12:54 PM   #2069
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Butch is out of the playpen and I can leave her notes again..
Old 04-16-2010, 10:07 AM   #2070
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind right now...

A mix of emotions. My brother is being released from prison today, after almost 8 months. He has been an addict for his entire adult life (20+ years hardcore). In my heart I know that him being locked up this time, saved his life.

Part of me is happy that he is starting over with a fresh, clean slate. But the other part of me worries that he is going to relapse. Worrying about his lying, stealing, & keeping my parents in constant fear, are some of the many things that I can't seem to shake off. Not to mention, the fear of losing him forever to his addiction.

All I can do is try my best to think positive and say a little prayer.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 10:43 AM   #2071
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post

A mix of emotions. My brother is being released from prison today, after almost 8 months. He has been an addict for his entire adult life (20+ years hardcore). In my heart I know that him being locked up this time, saved his life.

Part of me is happy that he is starting over with a fresh, clean slate. But the other part of me worries that he is going to relapse. Worrying about his lying, stealing, & keeping my parents in constant fear, are some of the many things that I can't seem to shake off. Not to mention, the fear of losing him forever to his addiction.

This is so healthy, babygirl, to keep it in perspective like this. Remember that whole "things that you can change, things you can't, and knowing the difference...."
Addiction is a scary thing and I hope for him and for your family that he can stay on the road to sobriety.

Much love.
xoxo
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 11:27 AM   #2072
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post

Sweetie..

Let me tell you about my baby brother..

He is 38 yrs old and since he was 13 he has been in and out of trouble..

He has done state time twice and been in local lock up more times that I can remember..

He has a history of rage and violence.. and unfortunately is a big boy who has never lost a fight.. (well.. except the time he knocked me over a chair and I came back at him with 3inch nails.. I say I won that one, cause I only had a lil black eye and he had nail marks from his cheek to his chest.. in august... in missouri... sweat much?)

He stole,lied,wrecked EVERY car my mother has had, made my parents life a hell.. (My dad still hides his wallet, and my mom keeps her purse next to her always)

He's an alcoholic and a drug addict.. I wrote him off because I will not submit myself to his behavior...

Two years ago he came in drunk and hit my 87 lb mother.. Hit her so hard that she hit the wall... He didn't remember any of it..

That was the last drink he had... He's clean two years... No more trouble with the law.. He is working pretty damn hard to change habits of a life time... He still is pretty much of an imature asshole in my mind.. but he is trying..

One interesting fact is... about 8 months ago he was diagnosed as Bi-Polar.. He says that the meds his is on make the world a different place...

Anyway.. The entire reason I'm telling you this is... Change can happen.. I understand the fear, the distrust, the disbelieving... I can also understand that hope that this time it's going to be different..

And sometimes.. sometimes... this time is different..
Old 04-16-2010, 11:42 AM   #2073
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the show A Baby Story, wanting to be the husband there by his wife's side while she gives birth to their first child ............ kinda made Me tear up abit
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 12:13 PM   #2074
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's also on my mind...

What a loving and supportive community of friends we have here at the Planet. THANK YOU so much, all of you, for your words of wisdom, encouragement and support ~ it means more to me than you will ever know.

With gratitude & love,
Tonya
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #2075
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Holy CRAP!

"WICKED" is coming in November! Can't wait to see it again!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #2076
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Medusa,

Wicked is fabulous! Go see it!

Tonya,

My older sister is an addict. She learned, like all addicts do, how to lie, cheat, and steal for a hit. But at some point they hit rock bottom and change or something or someone comes into their life and they want to change for the better. I am hoping and praying that your brother changed while in prison. My sister...no. She is playing a game with a therapist now. Her husband & kids know it. I think when she looses everything, that is when reality will hit her in the face. But then again, who knows. I just pray for her. That is all I can do. If I can be of any comfort or support to you, please pm me. I understand.

Peace be with you,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 03:21 PM   #2077
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

What to have for dinner?!?!?!?
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #2078
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I cant stop smiling ............ the ball is FINALLY rolling *yay*
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #2079
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

the fact that I am still dressed...
*and*
that I am at home...
*and*
that I have been home since before Noon!!
this is Not Right...
the First thing I do upon arriving home is get.un.dressed...
Unless I am expecting some one I don't know...
ie: a repair person, or a customer, or well a SomeOne...
today I await the sewing machine repair person (I so hope he's actually coming)...he was supposed to call around noon...it's way past then...
and
I am still fucking dressed...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #2080
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Why is Justin Timberlake so damn amiable?