Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
That's good news! How do you feel about nightshades? When my sciatica flared up, it was suggested to me to reduce my intake of them as there are some theories that they can aggravate or even cause inflammation.

Whatever you say will be perfect because it will be coming from your heart. As cheesy as that sounds, it's true.

As for thread compliance, I feel pretty darn good. I got a crap ton of sleep last night and have the day off so there's nothing I can really complain about.
I haven’t noticed a difference and will let you know if I do and good advice to Wrangler.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2020, 07:58 PM   #6562
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Worn out this evening. A lot of pain this morning finally went away this afternoon. Enjoyed supper with Mom. Tired now. Give out.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2020, 01:46 PM   #6563
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling a little stronger. PT wasn't so hard today. I guess that means it's time to take on more, right?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2020, 03:22 PM   #6564
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I feel wonderful.......after deleting my FB account.

Fuck 'em.

~Theo~
Old 07-14-2020, 10:46 PM   #6565
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

it's late but feeling happy and sleepy
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2020, 09:34 PM   #6566
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Better than this morning.

Word of the day
KRYPTONITE

You lose KRYPTONITE I didn't cave but I almost did.

I have never known pain like I had this morning

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2020, 11:53 PM   #6567
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, I'm feeling ok. Well, considering I've worked 17 days in a row. I have 4 more days until I have a real day off. My feet are screaming though, lol. However, I have lots of lotions and potions and change up my shoes. I really would love a foot massage, just saying.

Or a walk in the sand.....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2020, 01:21 AM   #6568
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Anxious about the course of COVID between now and the inauguration of the next president. We have a quarter of the virus on Earth with an ignorant "leader" who has shut out the most learned researcher in Infectious Diseases. Trump is trying to ruin Dr. Fauci's reputation. There are people out there who are just stupidly gullible enough to buy Trump's nonsense.

Dr. Fauci is THE expert on Viral Infection. We would never gotten control of HIV/AIDS if not for him, and we NEED him to end Coronavirus' hold on us now.

I have little doubt that we can eventually get Trump OUT of office, but believe it will be difficult to extract him from the White House. Three years ago I warned that he would disregard the Constitution and the Rule of Law, that the US was electing a Fascist government which is what we have.

Just hoping that Trump won't be as difficult to remove from office as I fear.
Old 07-16-2020, 06:00 PM   #6569
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling appreciated and understood. Yesterday my eldest came over, we had a long talk. Instead of just brushing me off he listened, intently. It left me with a good feeling that's lasted into today.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2020, 09:36 PM   #6570
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling sneezy. (I'd rather feel Sleepy or Dopey.) Srsly, I'm allergic to something that's blooming right now.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2020, 05:37 PM   #6571
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Super tired.

A warm shower with eucalyptus body salt scrub, will push me over into total relaxation....and....
My bed has fresh laundered lavender scented sheets, ready for me.

But....I made chocolate Mason jar ice cream that is calling my name.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2020, 04:21 PM   #6572
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Feeling good enough to be bored. But still not as mobile as I'd like to be. But I will be. Ya can't keep a good man down

Old 07-23-2020, 04:46 PM   #6573
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling great and super happy. I have a present from me to me that shipped out and will arrive next week. 😆😃☺
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 05:09 AM   #6574
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good. Am venturing outside for the first time in weeks. Going to Ralphs to shop for groceries during senior hours. Will go to the drive-through car wash. Would love to go out for a low carb breakfast, but that’s not a good idea. Will go for short drive and return home and check on my seedlings.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 07:38 PM   #6575
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

Feeling better of late. My physio therapist says I can do my own exercises now so that is a relief he was starting to get boring lol.. I am back at lifting my dumb bells too so that always makes me feel a lot better.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2020, 09:07 PM   #6576
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Real good. My knee never hurt today. Little stiff after my nap, but good the rest of the day

Old 07-27-2020, 11:36 AM   #6577
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I came home early today to watch John Lewis brought to the Capital..i'm still in shock he is gone. How will we manage without him?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2020, 06:39 PM   #6578
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Amazing! I've been having these headaches from hell and aching all over stuff going on. I can't say whether it was the cold or the flu because it felt like both were going on at the self same time? Anyhow it just kind of drug on and on to the point it almost began to feel normal. Until I woke up this morning and felt, well amazing. What a difference!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2020, 04:25 AM   #6579
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Good. Lost 10 pounds and it’s the hardest 10 pounds I’ve ever lost.

Granted, it’s not easy losing weight while you’re a toker during a pandemic, but it’s also hard because of my age.

If anyone is thinking of losing weight, I suggest you do it before menopause or before you hit your sixties because it’s a whole new ballgame after that.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2020, 12:56 PM   #6580
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Good. Lost 10 pounds and it’s the hardest 10 pounds I’ve ever lost.

Granted, it’s not easy losing weight while you’re a toker during a pandemic, but it’s also hard because of my age.

If anyone is thinking of losing weight, I suggest you do it before menopause or before you hit your sixties because it’s a whole new ballgame after that.
Congratufreakin'lations!!!!

This is a fantastic achievement and I'm proud of you. However, you must have good genes because mine slowed down the second I turned 40.

As for how I am feeling, I'm feeling a bit gluttonous reading about Orema's success in dodging some pounds while stuffing my face with Twizzlers.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: