Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I liked it too! Sadly, I think I read that it's not being picked up for another season.
We saw that but a cable channel called POP is going to sign up for Season 4!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2019, 10:09 PM   #662
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

This is one f'ed up "superhero" show! I'm all... WTF?! ... and intrigued... and a lil afraid of what f'ed up thing they're gonna do next! It's like being in a train wreck while watching train wreck! Not for kids... yikes!

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2019, 10:51 PM   #663
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,146 Times in 5,126 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
We saw that but a cable channel called POP is going to sign up for Season 4!!!
That is terrific news! I love the new One Day at a Time. And they can't just leave Abuela trapped in Cuba forever!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2019, 10:53 PM   #664
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,146 Times in 5,126 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished season 14 of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. One more season to go, then I'll be caught up again!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2019, 08:21 AM   #665
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
That is terrific news! I love the new One Day at a Time. And they can't just leave Abuela trapped in Cuba forever!
RIGHT????????
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2019, 10:15 AM   #666
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
I watched the first half of the 1st episode (the Pilot), this TV series will cause many to react to triggers: drugs, sex, mental illnesses...

There is quite a lot of controversy regarding this show.

Actually, I got bored half-way thru the first episode, and stopped watching.

Spoiler alert:

The kid is numbering window panes in her mind and keeps getting interrupted by the control-freak mother, and so starts crying; so, the mom takes her to a shrink, and the shrink labels her with a zillion mental illnesses, and she is prescribed all sorts of meds!! It goes downhill from there.

Ya know, I didn't think she had that bad of a childhood apart from that one incident, so I had problems believing the story line (apparently, her sister was "normal" - whatever that means! - and the fact that there was no sexual abuse in childhood, no beating, no abandonment, so it was difficult to believe how her illness develops). A lot of passionless, mindless, mediocre teenagers with nothing better to do than think about sex, and drugs, and ... you get it! I wonder what teenagers watching this will or might identify with the characters...
I watched 3 episodes and i have not felt driven to pick it back up again, but i did not have a believability issue with her illness. Childnood mental illness is not caused by trauma.

I did wonder why we don't see any OCD behaviors after the windowpane-counting scene, though. They are not showing any pathology except substance use in the non-flashback scenes, and that is not realistic.

I love Zendaya's acting in this though, and i love the Jules character-- she reminds me of sweet trans girls i have known who did not get to live with their parents or go to high school, and makes me sad for them
Old 07-28-2019, 12:46 PM   #667
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Since yesterday, I've been catching up on NBC's series - This Is Us, via Netflix.

Today, I discovered the Netflix series called, The Office.

I like both of them, This Is Us & The Office, a lot.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2019, 01:35 PM   #668
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Since yesterday, I've been catching up on NBC's series - This Is Us, via Netflix.

Today, I discovered the Netflix series called, The Office.

I like both of them, This Is Us & The Office, a lot.
How excellent to know This is Us is on Netflix! I started watching it on the NBC streaming site on Sling but it was unpredictable at best (the streaming). I enjoyed what I did see and can’t wait to see how it unfolds.

For myself, I’ve been watching Bosch on Prime and also watched a documentary series called The Eleven about a suspected serial killing from the 70s. Kept me intrigued but made me feel slightly more disgusted with our legal system at the same time.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:27 PM   #669
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Netflix called Bad Blood.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 08:55 AM   #670
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

This weekend I watched:
  • Kim's Convenience (really like this sitcom out of Canada)
  • Girlfriends Guide to Whatever ... (I'm over this and doubt I'll watch it again, though I do like the Phoebe and Delia characters)
  • Wynonna Earp (something scared me in the first few minutes and I turned it off but am gonna try it again)
  • Bosch (I'm always down for a copper whose mama was a 'ho')
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 03:45 PM   #671
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I just finished season 14 of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. One more season to go, then I'll be caught up again!
I used to be a huge Grey's Anatomy fan but lost some interest when they killed Derek off. I still catch most episodes though.

Speaking of medical shows, I have been watching House on Amazon. I only watched maybe ten episodes during it's entire run, so it's mostly new to me. Pretty absorbing although I have to say that some of this would not fly in the metoo era
Old 07-31-2019, 08:16 PM   #672
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Just finished OITNB... it was time for it to come to an end.

About to start Wentworth!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2019, 09:15 PM   #673
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *Spoiler Alert*

I just learned about a Latino sit-com which can be found on Amazon, Hulu or over on YouTube: It's called, Jane The Virgin. I read about it on CNN, then read an article about it on Rotten Tomatoes website, then I bookmarked the sit-com at YouTube, my favorite place to find TV shows to watch.

Jane The Virgin just finished season 5 with a fabulous finale. Rotten Tomatoes rates it as 85% to 100% in positive ratings by audiences watching this show over the past five years. Apparently it's pretty good!

So when I get back home from my stay-cation house-sitting duties, I plan to catch up on all seasons of this Latino reality-TV-type show, which can only be found in 3 places, and not on some major network or cable TV station.

Links to find out more about Jane The Virgin (JTV):

CNN Entertainment news article about JTV (LINK)

Rotten Tomatoe's JTV Info (LINK)

JTV channel at YouTube (where all season episodes can be found) (LINK)

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 08-01-2019 at 09:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2019, 10:23 AM   #674
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I just learned about a Latino sit-com which can be found on Amazon, Hulu or over on YouTube: It's called, Jane The Virgin. I read about it on CNN, then read an article about it on Rotten Tomatoes website, then I bookmarked the sit-com at YouTube, my favorite place to find TV shows to watch.

Jane The Virgin just finished season 5 with a fabulous finale. Rotten Tomatoes rates it as 85% to 100% in positive ratings by audiences watching this show over the past five years. Apparently it's pretty good!

So when I get back home from my stay-cation house-sitting duties, I plan to catch up on all seasons of this Latino reality-TV-type show, which can only be found in 3 places, and not on some major network or cable TV station.

Links to find out more about Jane The Virgin (JTV):

CNN Entertainment news article about JTV (LINK)

Rotten Tomatoe's JTV Info (LINK)

JTV channel at YouTube (where all season episodes can be found) (LINK)
LOL (or not!), I tried to watch season 1 last night and each episode of each season is priced at $1.99......so I won't be paying to watch any episode of this TV show.

Once I discovered it would cost to watch it, I went in search of picking up where I last left off with the *Free* episodes of Rockford Files. Lo and Behold, the account was reported for airing episodes of Rockford Files for free, so no more of that favorite TV show either.

Next thing you know, YouTube will close the account of the member who has posted nearly all the Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore episodes of the Dick Van Dyke show of the early 1960s.

I will have to see if any YouTube member has posted a series of *free* episodes to watch, from the TV show called Dallas. OMG, I loved watching that evening soap opera, back in the day. Who could resist watching that show, right?

<<<<<<<~~ in search of Free TV over on YouTube (face).

_____ ______
Old 08-04-2019, 01:04 PM   #675
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Hulu

Four Weddings and A Funeral. It's a super cute series by Mindy Kaling. ( she was on the Office)

Definitely holds my attention while I'm hibernating on the couch, from the scorching heat and humidity and stitching up a wedding announcement for my neice.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2019, 09:20 PM   #676
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Technically, it's at Redbox but LONG SHOT is worth the drive. It's cute, it's smart, it's funny and it features... repeatedly... one of the best songs ever!

Roxette - It Must Have Been Love

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 04:23 AM   #677
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default New on Netflix in September 2019

New on Netflix in September 2019

https://www.vulture.com/article/new-...originals.html

Available September 1
68 Kill
American Psycho (2000)
Dante’s Peak
Elena
For the Birds
Igor
Loo Loo Kids: Johny & Friends Musical Adventures: Season 1
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 6
Moving Art: Season 3
My Sister’s Keeper
Mystic River
Olmo & the Seagull
Open Season
Rebel in the Rye
Scream: Season 3
Serial Killer With Piers Morgan: Season 1
Spookley the Square Pumpkin
Stripes
Superbad
The Lake House
The Last Exorcism
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
The Saint
The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009)
The Walking Dead: Season 9
Uncle Naji in UAE
You Don’t Mess With the Zohan

Available September 4
The World We Make

Available September 6
Archibald’s Next Big Thing – Netflix Family
Article 15å
Elite: Season 2 – Netflix Original
Hip-Hop Evolution: Season 3 – Netflix Original
Jack Whitehall: Travels with My Father: Season 3 – Netflix Original
The Spy – Netflix Original

Available September 9
Norm of the North: King Sized Adventure

Available September 10
Bill Burr: Paper Tiger – Netflix Original
Eat Pray Love
Evelyn – Netflix Original
Shameless (U.S.): Season 9
Terrace House: Tokyo 2019-2020 – Netflix Original

Available September 12
The I-Land – Netflix Original
The Mind, Explained – Netflix Original
Turbo

Available September 13
The Chef Show: Volume 2 – Netflix Original
Head Count
Hello, Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea. – Netflix Original
I’m Sorry: Season 2
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: The Battle of Unato – Netflix Original
The Ranch: Part 7 – Netflix Original
Tall Girl – Netflix Film
Unbelievable – Netflix Original

Available September 14
We Have Always Lived in the Castle

Available September 15
Los Tigres del Norte at Folsom Prison – Netflix Original
Steal a Pencil for Me
Surviving R. Kelly: Season 1

Available September 17
Clive Davis: The Soundtrack of Our Lives
The Last Kids on Earth – Netflix Family

Available September 18
Come and Find Me

Available September 19
Océans

Available September 20
Between Two Ferns: The Movie – Netflix Film
Criminal – Netflix Original
Daddy Issues
Disenchantment: Part 2 – Netflix Original
Fastest Car: Season 2 – Netflix Original
Inside Bill’s Brain: Decoding Bill Gates – Netflix Documentary
Las del hockey – Netflix Original

Available September 21
Sarah’s Key

Available September 23
Team Kaylie – Netflix Family

Available September 24
American Horror Story: Apocalypse
Jeff Dunham: Beside Himself – Netflix Original

Available September 25
Abstract: The Art of Design: Season 2 – Netflix Original
Birders – Netflix Original
El recluso – Netflix Original
Furie
Glitch: Season 3 – Netflix Original

Available September 26
Explained: Season 2 – Netflix Original
The Grandmaster

Available September 27
Bard of Blood – Netflix Original
Dragons: Rescue Riders – Netflix Family
El marginal: Season 3 – Netflix Original
In the Shadow of the Moon – Netflix Film
Locked Up: Season 4
The Politician – Netflix Original
Skylines – Netflix Original
Sturgill Simpson Presents Sound & Fury – Netflix ANIME
Vis a vis: Season 4 – Netflix Original

Available September 30
Gotham: Season 5
Mo Gilligan: Momentum – Netflix Original

For more coverage of the best movies and TV shows available on Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Showtime, check out Vulture’s What to Stream Now hub at the link below, which is updated throughout the month.

https://www.vulture.com/streaming/

I have Netflix again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 04:34 AM   #678
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default New on Amazon Prime in September 2019

New on Amazon Prime in September 2019

https://www.vulture.com/article/new-...originals.html

Available September 3
Victoria, season three

Available September 13
El Corazón de Sergio Ramos (Amazon Original series)
Undone (Amazon Original series)

Available September 24
American Horror Story: Apocalypse

Available September 27
Rango (2011)
Transparent Musicale Finale (Amazon Original series)

Available September 30
A Night at the Roxbury (1998)
Air Force One (1997)
Be Cool (2005)
Behave Yourself (1951)
Big Top Pee-wee (1988)
Bolden (2019)
Bulldog Courage (1935)
Buried Alive (1990)
Chained for Life (1952)
Chi to suna no kettô / Duel of Blood and Sand (1963)
Cloverfield (2008)
Cowboy and the Senorita (1944)
Darkness Falls (2003)
Daughter of the Tong (1939)
Days of Thunder (1990)
Dead Heat (1988)
Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel (2011)
Dreamcatcher (2003)
Dreaming Out Loud (1940)
Election (1999)
Event Horizon (1997)
Face/Off (1997)
Forces of Nature (1999)
Get Shorty (1995)
Ghost Town (2008)
Ghost World (2001)
Gothika (2003)
Harlem Nights (1989)
Hearts in Bondage (1936)
Here’s Flash Casey (1938)
Hi De Ho (1947)
High Noon (1952)
Hollywood My Home Town (1965)
Hunting (2015)
Insomnia (2002)
Kalifornia (1993)
Kicking and Screaming (1995)
Legally Blonde (2001)
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (1981)
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985)
Matriarch (2018)
Mousehunt (1997)
Much Ado About Nothing (2012)
Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult (1994)
No Way Out (1987)
Permanent Midnight (1998)
Platoon (1986)
Platoon 4K (1986)
Play It Again, Sam (1972)
Project Nim (2011)
Regression (2015)
Saturday Night Fever (1977)
Setup (2011)
Stargate (1994)
Tales From the Darkside: The Movie (1990)
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (1990)
The Cotton Club (1984)
The Deadly Companions (1961)
The Klansman (1974)
The Life of David Gale (2003)
The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear (1991)
The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! (1988)
The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999)
Total Recall (1990)
Trading Mom (1994)
True Colors (1991)
True Grit (2010)
Varsity Blues (1999)
We Die Young (2019)
What Lies Beneath (2000)
Witness (1985)
You’ve Got Mail (1998)

For more coverage of the best movies and TV shows available on Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Showtime, check out Vulture’s What to Stream Now hub at the link below, which is updated throughout the month.

https://www.vulture.com/streaming/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 09:06 AM   #679
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Grace and Frankie will be back for the new season in January! (Netflix)

When I heard the good news, I binge watched all of the prior seasons again....Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda are hysterical!

I even got my sister hooked!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 05:17 PM   #680
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance and 13 Reasons Why on Netflix. Both sooooo good.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: