Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Lots of things...... My Mom and her Alzheimer’s, my sister and her health issues, work, etc.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:10 PM   #14422
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Lots of things...... My Mom and her Alzheimer’s, my sister and her health issues, work, etc.
We were just discussing it the other day - Where the heck is Gayandgray? Good to see you back
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2019, 09:39 AM   #14423
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Be The Good

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2019, 01:38 PM   #14424
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cooking Mexican food is weighing heavily on my mind.

I found a new (to me) website called Mexican Please. I think it's the best site I have found on the basics of Mexican cooking to date. I expected it to be produced by a sparkly eyed Latina, but it's by a gent who lived in Mexico for awhile and bothered to learn to cook their cuisine. I think he teaches the basics really well.

I will admit that I'm a Mexican food snob. I grew up on it living in Cali. Did my Mom cook it? Yeah no, except for tacos. It was my friends and the restaurants. I lived in Texas for quite some time and thought the Mexican food there would be fabulous. EEEEKKKKKKK, no offense to the locals but that Tex Mex is not for me. I'm really spoiled by California Mexican food.

This site is wonderfully authentic and I can't wait to try some of the recipes. The education starts with salsa. To expand my repertoire I want to try these.

SALSA DE AGUACATE (AVOCADO SALSA)

I'm going to surprise my daughter and make her a bottle of this! The girl can eat ghost peppers so I will make it spicy.

CHIPOTLE HOT SAUCE

Off to get groceries, and you know what will be in my bag
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2019, 04:26 PM   #14425
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amulette View Post
I found a new (to me) website called Mexican Please. I think it's the best site I have found on the basics of Mexican cooking to date. I expected it to be produced by a sparkly eyed Latina, but it's by a gent who lived in Mexico for awhile and bothered to learn to cook their cuisine. I think he teaches the basics really well.

I will admit that I'm a Mexican food snob. I grew up on it living in Cali. Did my Mom cook it? Yeah no, except for tacos. It was my friends and the restaurants. I lived in Texas for quite some time and thought the Mexican food there would be fabulous. EEEEKKKKKKK, no offense to the locals but that Tex Mex is not for me. I'm really spoiled by California Mexican food.

This site is wonderfully authentic and I can't wait to try some of the recipes. The education starts with salsa. To expand my repertoire I want to try these.

SALSA DE AGUACATE (AVOCADO SALSA)

I'm going to surprise my daughter and make her a bottle of this! The girl can eat ghost peppers so I will make it spicy.

CHIPOTLE HOT SAUCE

Off to get groceries, and you know what will be in my bag
I so get your missing Mexican taste! I'm orginally from So Cali and am now transplanted to Texas. No bueno to Tex Mex!!! Lol lol lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2019, 04:38 PM   #14426
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 26,952 Times in 5,063 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Coconut Thai Curry hummus sounds like a good idea. However, it is not. It might be better if whoever developed it hadn't had such a heavy hand with the spices, because it is so red-pepper spicy I almost can't eat it. I certainly can't taste the garbanzo beans at all.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2019, 05:41 PM   #14427
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

The upcoming teacher orientation week......it's going to be brutal....i just know it....

deep breath......and sigh
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2019, 04:25 PM   #14428
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

No more one or two bedroom apartments, and only two three bedroom units still left at the new development. The place is filling up fast and by the end of this week, if not already, I'm sure there will only be four bedroom apartments still available. I'm glad I got in but nervous about making the move. There is a farmer's market a couple of miles away. Other than that all services are five miles or further by car, and that's one way. However the weekday commute will be easier for J and It's on my son's way home from work. He'll stop by at least once every week. So I won't be completely stuck on my own out in the sticks. I guess any change, if even for the better isn't without hassle, has its pros and cons. Good thing I'm trying to eat healthier. I'm sure odds of getting a cheap pizza delivered out that way will be next to none.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2019, 10:57 PM   #14429
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

I was thinking how I would like a home made pizza, like my ex use to make. She would buy a pie crust, roll the edges, line up the toppings and pop it in the oven, better than store bought for sure. Add all the goodies you like at a lot less price.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2019, 06:14 PM   #14430
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

in a few months I will be on the Planet site for 10 years.. just wow!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2019, 12:45 PM   #14431
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Right now I'm thinking a lot about lack of transportation at the new apartments. Which is crazy because I have it here and never, ever use it. Haven't for years and years. So what does it matter if I'm out there without it then? I think it's just the psychological aspect of it. Though I don't make use of public transportation here I could if I wanted to. Out there it just isn't an option. I like being able to use it if I want to and then not using it. I don't think I'm going to like not being able to use it, even if I don't want to.
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2019, 08:41 PM   #14432
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Playing hooky tomorrow. I’ll check email in the morning. If it’s quiet as it has been then I’ll stay home and will take care of my foot that’s been cramping. If a lot of emails are flying then I’ll just go in the office. Maybe I can get out early.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2019, 11:03 PM   #14433
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Hoping to get overtime at work.

To be away from family 😆
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2019, 02:08 PM   #14434
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

everything

everything seems to be coming down on me all at once these past two weeks. Gearing up for practicum, helping fellow graduate students with books (lending them mine), and juggling all of my jobs. I never seem to have time for myself.. and i am starting to feel the weight of it all
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 04:32 AM   #14435
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

A project manager I’m working with.

She’s running late and it’s annoying as fuck. She was suppose to have things to us early last week, then late last week, then yesterday ... hopefully something will be waiting for us when I get in the office.

Have also been thinking about getting a cat. We’ll see.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 05:03 AM   #14436
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend. I hate he has to work in this awful heat.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 01:12 PM   #14437
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
A project manager I’m working with.

She’s running late and it’s annoying as fuck. She was suppose to have things to us early last week, then late last week, then yesterday ... hopefully something will be waiting for us when I get in the office.

Have also been thinking about getting a cat. We’ll see.

I love my fur babies but if I had a do-over, I'd go for Sphynx. Too much fur flying around over here plus you can dress them up in cute sweaters!

Granted, I just finished dusting, so that may tilt my view.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 04:55 PM   #14438
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind....

The job interview I just had. Eleven people over 5 hours. I'm mentally drained. Bottom line...they fed me salad for lunch so how great of a workplace could it be?

But seriously, I want the job. I hope they make an offer soon.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 05:16 PM   #14439
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I love my fur babies but if I had a do-over, I'd go for Sphynx. Too much fur flying around over here plus you can dress them up in cute sweaters!

Granted, I just finished dusting, so that may tilt my view.

Really? Not sure I want a hairless cat. Was thinking of getting one with short hair. I had a female Tabby and a male Russian Blue years (decades) ago. And if I get one, I’ll probably get two because I work during the day and wouldn’t want one to get lonely.

I’ve gone through this every couple years since I last had a pet.

Have been visiting the web pages of my local human society.

And thanks for the reminder about the flyin’ fur—I’ll keep looking for now.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 10:15 PM   #14440
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Really? Not sure I want a hairless cat. Was thinking of getting one with short hair. I had a female Tabby and a male Russian Blue years (decades) ago. And if I get one, I’ll probably get two because I work during the day and wouldn’t want one to get lonely.

I’ve gone through this every couple years since I last had a pet.

Have been visiting the web pages of my local human society.

And thanks for the reminder about the flyin’ fur—I’ll keep looking for now.
Actually, Sphynx cats aren't hairless. They have peach fuzz!

Both of mine are short-haired but Loki has super fine fur and it comes off if you look at it sideways. I brushed him twice yesterday and got the same amount of fur each time. I wish he'd let me vacuum him.

You gotta stay away from those sites unless you are serious. They get you RIGHTHERE in the heart.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: