Notices

Old 03-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #21
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

I miss my Dad... with the anniversary of his passing coming up on the 10th, he has been on my mind a lot. So many things I still want to tell him, and now that I have one amazing better half that I am going to spend forever with, I really wish my Dad was here to meet Him..
Old 03-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #22
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I miss cooking and sharing Sunday dinner with others

I cook for me, but it's just not the same

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #23
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I miss my grandfathers.

Papa had so many stories about trains, railroads, the war, earlier years in Astoria Oregon, mining and he loved to sound like a geologist...

Grandpa Charlie had wonderful stories about early life in Arizona, how he met my Grandma Mary when he broke his leg (she was his nurse), our Native American family history, and the families he helped through his Spanish translations at the hospital in Tucson.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #24
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

fishing, come on Summer !!!!!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #25
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I miss cooking and sharing Sunday dinner with others

I cook for me, but it's just not the same
i wish you could come over........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #26
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
i wish you could come over........

Me, too....real people to share a meal and conversation with

We should bring fishing poles with us to reunion and spend a couple hours by the river with them or just watch others while they fish, lol

Oh, now I miss fishing, too

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #27
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

I'm about to miss my old name. ..... Boo Hooo Hoooo Cry.
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #28
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I miss just having someone to spend time with
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 03:45 PM   #29
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

I miss lots a free time to play... It's been over a year of working my ass off. LoL.
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #30
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I miss being a kid!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #31
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

feeling safe at home
my oregon sweatshirts
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 08:44 PM   #32
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I miss Cadbury Cream Eggs. I will resolve this soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #33
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
fishing, come on Summer !!!!!!!!

I miss fishing too!! I am buying double pole licenses for both Oregon and Washington (hopefully Washington has this option too) this year. I am totally jazzed! Me, my neighbors and friends are going to eat well this year! My four fishing poles are all varying shades of pink, as well as my Ladyfish 3600 soft tackle kit and Fisher Girl baseball cap. But I'm not telling anyone about that, okay? Oh, or the hot pink PowerBait. Shhh....
Old 03-16-2012, 10:33 PM   #34
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Have U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

I miss fishing too!! I am buying double pole licenses for both Oregon and Washington (hopefully Washington has this option too) this year. I am totally jazzed! Me, my neighbors and friends are going to eat well this year! My four fishing poles are all varying shades of pink, as well as my Ladyfish 3600 soft tackle kit and Fisher Girl baseball cap. But I'm not telling anyone about that, okay? Oh, or the hot pink PowerBait. Shhh....
ever steelhead fished in washinton up towards port townsend? nothing like it ....... best ever.....
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #35
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Shenandoah valley

My mom's two very sweet doggies... such love bugs, may they rest in peace

Camping trips

My Impala

Skinny dippin in lake Mumaw

Free time to meditate and just be

A time when lupus didn't affect my sexual flexibility and mood

Lake Clator and the time shared there

Brown eye Susan's in my Gramma's garden

Christie teaching me to make jam and other goodies

Time spent with Gramma D in her kitchen

Being able to eat all the food and ice cream I wanted without fear of food allergies or my 'over 40' metabolism

And that High feeling that passion, infatuation, love and ecstasy gives me
..I wish I could bottle that energy and feeling for tired moments like tonight
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 10:41 PM   #36
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool The

Curve...........
The Following User Says Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #37
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneOne View Post
ever steelhead fished in washinton up towards port townsend? nothing like it ....... best ever.....
No I haven't, my parents stay in Port Townsend every year when they come up. I've never been there myself. I'll look into it, maybe I'll go with them next time they're here, they'd like that. Thank you for the tip.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #38
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Cool You would never have a better fish on the line they fight like no other but get ready for a fight it can last over a couple of hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
No I haven't, my parents stay in Port Townsend every year when they come up. I've never been there myself. I'll look into it, maybe I'll go with them next time they're here, they'd like that. Thank you for the tip.
the trick is to get them in the boat before they are to tired to release but if ur gonna smoke them it's all good and lmao u can only use barbless hooks so be ready for the set and best set it hard....
Old 03-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #39
istolurboxers38

How Do You Identify?:
redneck femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she, babygirl
Relationship Status:
single

istolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputationistolurboxers38 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face I miss...........

I miss when things werent so complicated, and people didnt feel like it was ok to just see what they could get from you but they instead looked inside to see who you really are
istolurboxers38 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to istolurboxers38 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #40
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

I miss
my Harley
my dad
being able to bury my face in her breast while she pets my head
the great group camping trips we used to take
that slight hint of perfume that makes your stomach tighten up into a knot
my chow dog Roebear
my very bff's Carl and Bryan
being 36