Notices

Old 12-27-2018, 04:53 PM   #5661
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Feeling like I need a different job. I’m not sure why things have been off since I started here. I know I can do better but the whole job search process is not exactly something I am looking forward to.
What are you thinking about doing? The search process can suck but it can pay off if things line up right for you!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 06:37 PM   #5662
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Feeling like I need a different job. I’m not sure why things have been off since I started here. I know I can do better but the whole job search process is not exactly something I am looking forward to.

The process does suck especially in this day and age!

I have great faith you can manifest exactly what you want, it worked once right?!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2018, 07:58 PM   #5663
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
The process does suck especially in this day and age!

I have great faith you can manifest exactly what you want, it worked once right?!
It sure did. I should be happy where I am, but I’m just not. I am trying to be grateful but also want to upgrade my employer. I saw the job posting for this position and I knew I would get it. It was mine. Perfect location and hours. It just hasn’t fallen into place and it should have by now.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2018, 08:12 PM   #5664
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
What are you thinking about doing? The search process can suck but it can pay off if things line up right for you!

i don’t know. I just don’t know. I like what I do but this company has some issues. Nearly no benefits and the owner is a bit OCD which is nerve-racking.

The plus is SO close to home, a rare thing in San Diego and I love the hours. I am not used to not having any flexibility and an ability to work from home at times.

I just don’t know if i am being hard to please or not.

I’m just not happy there I do know that.
Old 12-28-2018, 01:42 PM   #5665
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Impatient!

I ordered two cookbooks* and I want to peruse them NOW! (I'm too cheap to pay for overnight shipping.)

Also, it's 2:40 pm - I want it to be quitting time... Darn it!

*These are the cookbooks:

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 06:01 PM   #5666
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Mentally and physically exhausted.

I wasn't supposed to work today but I went in for a few hours to catch up before the weekend since I'd been out all week for the holidays.

2 hours after I got in our street was filled with police and K-9 unit and state troopers and other trucks I couldn't name. Police hiding behind cars with guns drawn, dogs everywhere, sirens everywhere. I put our building on lockdown and called police to see what on earth was going on. All they could tell me was there was a "situation" at the church a block up the road. I asked if we should be on lockdown, they couldn't tell me. I asked if there was a person at large to watch for, they couldn't tell me. It was another 2 1/2 hours before we would know there was a bomb threat with a person saying they had an AR-15 ready to shoot any police who came.

We put the child care children into shelter in place in one room in the basement. I ran around the upper floors putting all the residents who were home to shelter in place in another location up there. All while remaining calm to not freak out children and adult residents more than they already were. Then it was just watching and waiting. Quiet inside, sirens and chaos outside.

News hardly reporting anything other than heavy police presence.

Eventually, hours later, the pastor at the church was able to say that their surveillance cameras didn't show anyone entering or leaving the church and that it must have been a false alarm. But they weren't saying anything about police actually having searched the church physically, so we waited longer.

Eventually all but two police cars left the scene. Roads were still closed. But we got parents to get their children from the daycare and we got the residents of our buildings out of shelter and went into an uncomfortable space of more waiting.

But we're clear now, though I still don't know what happened. At least I'm home and it seems the danger has been cleared. My spouse brought me home CBD infused tea and whiskey which I will partake in shortly. That will help settle my nerves. Spouse is driving my daughter to a party and picking her back up after so I don't have to be responsible for that. I need to just decompress.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 07:40 PM   #5667
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling really good- better than good. I am also really looking forward to 2019!!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 10:28 AM   #5668
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good. Looking out my newly washed windows. Had someone wash them yesterday. He did a very good job (cleaned screens and tracks) at a really low price. He broke the screen handle to close the screen, but went to home-depot bought a new handle and fixed it.

So, I’m doing good and am a happy camper.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 11:05 AM   #5669
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I feel exhausted from moving my mom's stuff around.

The excitement of my new lady has worn off under the weight of my current situation.

Oh how I miss my independence.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2018, 07:08 PM   #5670
paintedleofemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,her
Relationship Status:
Married

paintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

**Edited by Admin**

Don't like me? Take a seat with the rest of the losers waiting for me to give a damn.

Last edited by Medusa; 12-31-2018 at 07:21 PM.
paintedleofemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 07:23 PM   #5671
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedleofemme View Post
**Edited by Admin**
Painted Leo -

I have edited your post to remove the content that is against our Terms of Service.

If you are having a hard time, please seek help from an appropriate source.

Thank you,
Angie
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 07:56 PM   #5672
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like 2019 has better things in store for me. I also feel that my new coworker may be passing along some 2018 germs, which I will need to take care of so I don't bring them into 2019.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2019, 01:24 AM   #5673
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i was feeling great until i ate too many pecans
Old 01-01-2019, 10:41 AM   #5674
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I slept late so I feel pretty great, actually.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:29 PM   #5675
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Like a million bucks!! (though a million might be low-balling).
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2019, 11:56 PM   #5676
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
i was feeling great until i ate too many pecans
dee feeling nutty ? lololol
Old 01-03-2019, 11:09 AM   #5677
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Another rested wake up, so I feel pretty darn good.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 01:02 PM   #5678
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Happy! Knowing that everything I remember, is in good working order!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 09:02 PM   #5679
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Happy! Knowing that everything I remember, is in good working order!

I kind of slept through Jan. 1 till this afternoon.
This new year is so welcome, I'm afraid to jinx it with words. I want my life back--the one where I didn't need to be hyper vigilant every morning to make sure trump didn't get us blown up.
2019 has to better--2018 sucked all the joy out of life.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 09:08 PM   #5680
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty tired but pushing through the pain and tiredness.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote