Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-27-2015, 04:38 AM   #1
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default NEW YEAR,What are your wishes and goals

So new year is approaching.
what are your wishes and your goals?
wishing you all a happy 2016.
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2015, 10:04 AM   #2
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I just want to be able to live a peaceful life where I am and be happy. I guess that would be my goal for the new year, to continue this.
I wish for all my friends and family to be in good health this year!

A very Happy New Year to Everyone on The Planet and be safe out there!!
Old 12-27-2015, 11:36 AM   #3
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

“Worldwide, more than eight-in-ten people identify with a religious group,” says a comprehensive demographic study of more than 230 countries and territories conducted by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life.
If this is true and so many people believe in god and religion, how can we be so mean to each other? So many religious people in the world, so little love.

My wish is that all the people in the world who believe in a god (which is something like 80-85% of the population), would find a loving god to devote their lives to. A god who values the existence of every human life in this world and not just one's soul in the after life. I wish for a religion that teaches it's members to value life and to live every day filled with love and wonder. I wish for a religion that does not teach people that what matters begins after death. I wish for a religion that teaches people that there is no L in God, gold is not god, humans need to stop worshiping money and start sharing and caring for each other. I wish for a religion that teaches us that the greatest sin is to pass judgement on other human beings. Since a belief in a god is such a persistent meme my wish is that all people learn to channel that need to believe in one into something good and meaningful. I wish we could learn through god how to love one another.

My goal is to learn to accept things more. To laugh louder. To love harder.

Happy New Year
everyone!
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2015, 02:46 PM   #4
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Something I am working on, daily, which will probably be something I do for me until the end of time, is staying focused on doing things for myself that adds to the quality of life I experience on a daily basis: finding a place of serenity, creating opportunities to grow and flourish, taking time for me each day to incorporate a sense of accomplishment for meeting my own needs in positive ways, to continue my own sense of wonder, to do things that will deepen my inner level of confidence, to nurture myself in loving, caring ways.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2015, 04:22 PM   #5
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
“Worldwide, more than eight-in-ten people identify with a religious group,” says a comprehensive demographic study of more than 230 countries and territories conducted by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life.
If this is true and so many people believe in god and religion, how can we be so mean to each other? So many religious people in the world, so little love.

My wish is that all the people in the world who believe in a god (which is something like 80-85% of the population), would find a loving god to devote their lives to. A god who values the existence of every human life in this world and not just one's soul in the after life. I wish for a religion that teaches it's members to value life and to live every day filled with love and wonder. I wish for a religion that does not teach people that what matters begins after death. I wish for a religion that teaches people that there is no L in God, gold is not god, humans need to stop worshiping money and start sharing and caring for each other. I wish for a religion that teaches us that the greatest sin is to pass judgement on other human beings. Since a belief in a god is such a persistent meme my wish is that all people learn to channel that need to believe in one into something good and meaningful. I wish we could learn through god how to love one another.

My goal is to learn to accept things more. To laugh louder. To love harder.

Happy New Year
everyone!
I think the answer lies in the reality. Just because someone identifies with a religious group, does not mean that they love God, as you say it.

Pagans also identify with a religion but they serve many deities.

Satanist don't love God.

I think that when people consider themselves affiliated with a religion, it is not always Christianity, Jewish, Catholicism, etc....

For years people have killed in the name of religion. Combine this with the intolerance in this country and you have a perfect recipe for disaster. There is pverty, which brings desperation. There is mental illness. So many things cause people to hate, hurt and kill others. It is not as simple as loving God.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2015, 04:47 PM   #6
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
I think the answer lies in the reality. Just because someone identifies with a religious group, does not mean that they love God, as you say it.

Pagans also identify with a religion but they serve many deities.

Satanist don't love God.

I think that when people consider themselves affiliated with a religion, it is not always Christianity, Jewish, Catholicism, etc....

For years people have killed in the name of religion. Combine this with the intolerance in this country and you have a perfect recipe for disaster. There is pverty, which brings desperation. There is mental illness. So many things cause people to hate, hurt and kill others. It is not as simple as loving God.
I didn't say people had trouble loving a god. I said people have trouble loving other people. Loving a god, worshipping a god is not a problem, apparently 8 out of 10 people worldwide do it. Connecting that love to the oneness that is humanity is the problem. Loving god and treating other human beings in cruel and hateful ways does not cause any cognitive dissonance in people.

Anyways it's just my new year's wish, it doesn't mean anything to anyone but me. Just make a different wish.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2015, 05:12 PM   #7
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
I didn't say people had trouble loving a god. I said people have trouble loving other people. Loving a god, worshipping a god is not a problem, apparently 8 out of 10 people worldwide do it. Connecting that love to the oneness that is humanity is the problem. Loving god and treating other human beings in cruel and hateful ways does not cause any cognitive dissonance in people.

Anyways it's just my new year's wish, it doesn't mean anything to anyone but me. Just make a different wish.

I hope your New Years wish comes true

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2015, 05:31 PM   #8
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mo Money Mo Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by jools66 View Post
My wishes are to stay healthy,be happy,make mo money
..well,you got to make this life interesting.

Goals...????...make more money?..yeah
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 07:52 AM   #9
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jools66 View Post
Thanks, jools66, and the same to you.

To drive to Los Angeles from San Diego. I wanted to drive to Sedona, AZ, but other things came up in my therapy so I'm adjusting that goal. I still may make it to Sedona after I make it to Los Angeles.

To master an online platform I'm using at work to build online courses. I've made progress this year, but I"m not an expert at it. I really need to up my game on this.

Decide if I want a cat or another dog. I love both cats and dogs, have owned both, now I just need to decide which to get next.

To continue losing weight. I lost weight the first 6 months of this year, but have been on hold since then. Need to stop maintaining and get back with the program. Maybe even get a trainer.

Finish a design project I've been creating some really cool door hangers that I'm going to finally finish this year. It's a fun project I'm allowed to do at work, but I just didn't have the time to complete it this year. Looking forward to picking it up again.

To work hard and be nice.

That's if for now. Thanks for asking, jools66.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 09:02 AM   #10
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

Wishing everyone a super awesome and super safe 2016!
May all your dreams and aspirations come true.

As for myself, there are a few things I want/need to accomplish.
They aren't just set for the new year but I figure why not attempt
to get these things completed.

Shave some time off of my bachelors degree
by going to school during the summer.

The Cure concert May 2016!
I about fell over when I found this out!

Finish and publish my 2nd book.

Learn how to cook greek/middle eastern foods.

Learn how to properly make Turkish coffee HAHA

To enjoy life more, and not feel guilty about
having lazy days when I want to do absolutely nothing :P

These are only a few things. I have a laundry list!

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 06:30 PM   #11
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

My New Years wishes and goals....

I wish my family has every one of their wishes come true

I wish that everyone of us has the best year yet.

I wish that Trump fails in his bid for the Presidency

My goals....

To finally get my motorcycle license and a motorcycle

To buy that land that I have been eying forever

To find the perfect boat and camper for those weekends away

To finally get back on track since I feel really good about me again

To enjoy a vacation with the kids and their families

To regain my health that I have ignored for a while now and, possibly, gain some weight in the appropriate places.

To pay off all the debt that accumulated due to the divorce.

Things I will do.....

I will make a point to do something nice for someone every chance I get

Get back into my business, with my own clients (lol... get your mind out of the gutter)

I will not miss a Pagan celebration - no excuses

I will re-connect with friends that I fell out of touch with before, during and after the divorce.

I will live a bit more, love a lot more and be the best person I can be.

~Lao Tzu
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 09:47 AM   #12
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation

i wish all the people i love (and have loved) all the happiness that i know life can bring.

i wish that the goodness people have in their hearts will still shine brightly in the world instead of evil and misguided judgments.

my goal is that i can help people as much as i can, no matter how big or small the requirement.

to go even further to understanding people and by doing this hopefully become a better version of my already self.
Life is for learning.

there are many other wishes and goals i have, these are just a few.
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 10:10 AM   #13
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

As I look back on last year, I realize that life is and can be very unpredictable . We find love and we loose love. Family and friends can leave us at anytime. Life is precious. How we spend our days, will be my wish to you all. Make every day count. Find the good, the smile, the giggle.
One day at a time is what I can control. So for 2016, I will continue to be the Pollyanna, that my Mother reminds me of!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 11:58 AM   #14
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

One thing I need to do is work on my health, having had to deal with my goofy knee and back issues have made it hard to be a s fit a s I should be I need to stop using this as a reason not to make a better effort to be in better health and more fit. It would be nice to make a bit more cash on hand but if its mint to be it will happen...or not. I will keep the world around me as peaceful and stress free as possible. I will pray for world peace then hope it happends.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 12:10 PM   #15
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Increase the amount of time I spend doing things that bring me joy and decrease the amount of time I spend doing things that suck joy from me.

Let go of things not serving me.

Help my kid get through her last year of high school and focus on what she wants next- even though this blows my mind.

Work out some work kinks for a successful year ahead.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 12:10 PM   #16
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I wish all of BFP a very Happy New Year!

As for me:

Of course, attend to my health and keep losing weight
Go back to Canada for more research
Organize my home office
In fact, organize my home better
Take the steps to advance my career (community college vs. high school)
Finish my book
Pay more mind to my spirituality (to begin with: a retreat in January)
Old 01-01-2016, 02:58 PM   #17
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wishes and Goals

I would like to spend more time with family and friends.
I would like to find balance between work and fun.

For myself I wish for good health, lots of laughter, love, and happieness.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2016, 06:35 PM   #18
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

My goals are simple:

Surround myself with positive people and positive energy. To cherish each day and never let a day go by without laughter. To just keep my happy spirit filled in my heart. To remember to believe in myself. And when it comes to people, to expect less and give more.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2016, 07:37 PM   #19
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

My personal goals for the year ahead begin with making sure that I continue to do the things that bring happiness and peace into my life while also doing my best to have kindness and civility towards others, regardless of how I may feel about the situation at the time.

Next is my physical health. It is my intention to drop some weight, but the main thing I want is to replace some lost muscle, strengthen my core and build endurance. I began this today by going to the gym and working out for an hour.

I intend to continue with my efforts of minimizing & downsizing. Otherwise, I will attempt to continue to move forward in a positive and healthy manner on my journey through this life.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2016, 05:18 PM   #20
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default New year

Bump bump bump
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: