Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 10-28-2014, 01:48 AM   #1
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Seasonal Creativity

We’re rapidly heading toward the season that has lots of special days for different people across the globe. To celebrate, I wondered if any members of the community here at the Planet would like to show their appreciation for one another through personalised creativity?

As a premise, it’s rather like Secret Santa but it’s virtual and free. People volunteer to take part and their name goes in a virtual sack and will be allocated, secretly, to another participant. The latter will then produce something creative specifically for their person. The creative thing could be anything; a short story, poem, haiku, drawing, photograph etc. There will be a theme for each piece, chosen by the requester but apart from that it’s a very broad remit. Submissions are sent direct to the organiser who then posts them in the interests of anonymity. The identity of the giver will remain confidential.

I know I’m still pretty new here but it seems like there’s a core of really great people and I thought this may be a nice way to acknowledge that. If you feel the same way and would like to take part then to start with just volunteer in this post. Depending on the response we’ll see if the idea will fly.

MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2014, 08:40 AM   #2
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

I'm in.....
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2014, 02:15 PM   #3
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping...

Just to see if there are any takers in a different time zone.

Old 11-01-2014, 03:17 PM   #4
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Interesting...

I could be talked into this...lol
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2014, 05:13 PM   #5
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm interested.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 03:33 AM   #6
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanks to those who expressed an interest but there are too few of us for this year.

Should anyone feel an urge for some seasonal creativity then this thread looks like the place to be.

The Following User Says Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post: