Old 12-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #181
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

This nasty cold someone gave me!
die germs die
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 03:13 PM   #182
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

same old same old. Same butch pushing herself on me. Again. Today. And when I call her on it, she slips thru my anger by saying she is just flirting. I have told her to STOP flirting.

She is one of those people who push every boundary and then changes the intent of her actions when confronted.

I am about ready to drop her as a friend entirely. Its ruining my good mood...

pursuit is one thing. But this is another. No really does mean NO!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #183
AlchemyGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, princess, babygrrl ;)
Relationship Status:
in a budding relationship ;)

AlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My "family" pisses me off...they refuse to accept that my daughter has autism spectrum and instead say she is a brat...They just don't treat her with any compassion...

AlchemyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlchemyGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #184
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
same old same old. Same butch pushing herself on me. Again. Today. And when I call her on it, she slips thru my anger by saying she is just flirting. I have told her to STOP flirting.

She is one of those people who push every boundary and then changes the intent of her actions when confronted.

I am about ready to drop her as a friend entirely. Its ruining my good mood...

pursuit is one thing. But this is another. No really does mean NO!
Boundary crossers, whether friends or not, are a huge no no.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #185
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

yep and when I confronted her again on her boundary crossing, she put it all on me. I finally said, "enough!" and ended our friendship. I cant do this game. I am not wanting to date. Period. And certainly not her, especially after all of THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Boundary crossers, whether friends or not, are a huge no no.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #186
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
The lady at the shop rite pushing through in the dairy isle knocking over the display of cardboard oh my what some people will do to get down an isle its shocking to say the least too many people in NJ for me I need a place where its more relaxed and laid back...this NY area is bad for my firbro I need suggestions on places to move to??
Arizona. Representative from every US organization lives here. We have great scenary and spread out enough not to have to bump elbows. We have our crazies but then we are a 'melting pot' just like the east coast. I think it makes for an interesting community.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:46 AM   #187
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyfemme View Post
Arizona. Representative from every US organization lives here. We have great scenary and spread out enough not to have to bump elbows. We have our crazies but then we are a 'melting pot' just like the east coast. I think it makes for an interesting community.
Arizona is on my list at least you can down the aisle with ease!!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #188
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was last night, but I'm still irritated about it. A while ago, someone keyed the driver side door of my car. I didn't know if it happened here or at the gym, so I let it go. I think it's happening here because it was done again, but on the back and passenger side back door now. The fuckers are almost all around the car now. I'm extremely peeved.

We're moving in a couple of months and a private designated parking spot or a garage has moved up much higher on our list of must haves due to this bullshit.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #189
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

showing up for my haircut appointment and nobody is there. This isn't the first time this week either and no phone call. Oh yeah I was way pissed.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #190
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It was last night, but I'm still irritated about it. A while ago, someone keyed the driver side door of my car. I didn't know if it happened here or at the gym, so I let it go. I think it's happening here because it was done again, but on the back and passenger side back door now. The fuckers are almost all around the car now. I'm extremely peeved.

We're moving in a couple of months and a private designated parking spot or a garage has moved up much higher on our list of must haves due to this bullshit.
That's too bad about your car I would be peeved too, definitely get a designated parking spot in your new place...maybe you could get touch up paint and cover the spot....
Old 12-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #191
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
That's too bad about your car I would be peeved too, definitely get a designated parking spot in your new place...maybe you could get touch up paint and cover the spot....
Thanks but touch up paint won't work. The spots have to be smoothed out and when I get the funds for it some time down the road, the whole car will have to be painted. My girl is a 2003, so those aren't the only scratches and marks on her. She'll be fine until we have the funds to have all of the marks cleaned up. It's just the principle of the matter.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:17 PM   #192
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

is anyone else's car being keyed?
Old 12-23-2010, 08:21 PM   #193
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I don't know. It's not exactly a Stepford kind of place here. We speak to a couple of our neighbors and that's it. The other neighbors tend to have a lot of friends that come by and fill up the parking lot, so it could have been one of them too.

It just bugs the crap out of me that people don't know to keep their hands, and all other items, the Hell off of someone else's property!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #194
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

My brain...it decides to work over time...STOP!!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 02:56 AM   #195
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the couple down the hall arguing at 3am!! This is a hotel people!! I am already uneasy enough and if you wake up my mother who just went back to sleep it won't be pretty!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 07:47 AM   #196
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Ohhhhh FINALLY a sympathetic friend! We can enjoy our tapioca while Blade gets to eat his chocolate covered crickets for being mean to me!!
Sweet darlin', do I need to have a wee word o' prayer with your roomie?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #197
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Not recently. But my poor baby bears the scars from a couple of years ago...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #198
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet but it is still early, and I do work at the hospital tonight so it's pretty much a guarantee...it will happen.

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #199
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

I couldn't sleep last night so, I was laying on the couch watching t.v. (a very cool show about pearls and the north coast of Australia) somewhere between a commercial and the perfect pearl, I fell asleep. WITH my glasses on! I was just looking for them and finally found where they were, in the couch, bent to hell! It pisses me off because I make it a point not to sleep in them, not to fall asleep on the couch, and I just got them a couple months ago! Good thing I buy 2 pair at a time with my contacts. So, it was me. I pissed me off!

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 01:57 PM   #200
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

The KIa dealer and them taking their time getting my car fixed its been a week tomorrow and snow is on the way so noone will take me tomorrow to pick up my car that is for sure; I know that I don't even want to go out in it and I have to shovel it UGH so pissed off right now!! I need chocolate something or other!!