Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #101
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

All this talk of horking and nose blowing and spitting and.... I think I will leave this thread now. Apparently, I am made of the weakest fibres....LIKE EVER.

Oh and on the spitting... if you have to spit... seriously why on the sidewalk? And if you knew me, you would know I openly ask that question. I don't often get a response, but I do get ALOT of sheepish looks. I guess I can wear "the mother" face pretty convincingly.... <shudders>

I do have to say I use hun, honey, sunshine, love... etc when I talk. I am verbally affectionate. I do apologize if I do it to someone who is serving me, or something like that, but.... it is my way. I call women Miss (name) or Missy (name) all the time. I have NO IDEA where I picked that up from. An interesting note, I was at a workshop (shocking but true) and a lady from Switzerland was there as well and she commented that I was the only person there who spoke that way. She loved it. I was surprised I was the only one.... derail over... I promise... for now anyway... maybe not later... okay seriously stopping now....

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #102
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

If you break something tell me so I can either fix it or replace it. Don't wait for me to find out on my own. Sheesh!!
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 05:12 PM   #103
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

This is a HUGE pet peeve of mine....when I am on line at the grocery, or wherever, and the person in front of me is either on their cell or texting and totally ignoring the cashier who is speaking to them...there is NO excuse for a lack of common courtesy towards others!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #104
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation
Default Going organic!

At any medical office: I am a professional woman, please don't talk to me as to a child (And how are WE feeling this morning, ...insert first name....?). Not only I am not a child, but I am the person who will pay that hefty fee; that alone deserves respect, in this money culture! It is Ms ...insert last name... to YOU! Please don't call me by my first name (or worse yet, make a diminutive out of it), do not call me honey, hon, or any endearing (to you) term. This is a professional office, I will call you Ms....insert last name.... as well, and will refer to the physician as Ms ....insert last name.... also.
I have said the above pretty much verbatim to many a nurse!

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #105
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
I don't have many pet peeves but one of my big ones is using words that aren't actually words. Case in point: SUPPOSABLY. Also, people who email, write or text using u, ur, and similar shortcuts. FFS, the actual words are only three or four letters.
you do get the irony that you used one of those shortcuts.....don't you?
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #106
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing makes me more angry than seeing our elderly population treated like children.

They are adults. Don't fix there hair on top of their heads like they are small children. Don't talk about them like they are not there or don't have a brain or ears to hear you. Don't get frustrated to the point of getting angry when they move too slow or don't understand what you mean the first time you say it. Walk away, gather yourself and resume in a calm, slow, distinct voice.

Don't scream at them if they are hard of hearing. Speak on their level, bend down, let them see your lips and talk slowly and at a low tone.

Our elderly are a blessing to have. We need to cherish them, listen to them and help them to the best of our abilities. And above else, treat them with respect.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #107
Rocket
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he (non male)
Relationship Status:
Kittygrrl's Daddy

Rocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST ReputationRocket Has the BEST Reputation

weak coffee
people who don't say "please" or "thank you"
people who chomp on their gum
people who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom
people who take showers under 10 minutes
mispellings
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocket For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #108
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking along the same lines. I would drive most of you bats. Maybe, I am better off living alone. lol I have a lot of bad habits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
I read the thread and tried to think of some pet peeves...

I realized that I couldn't live with 98% of y'all cuz life is too short to worry bout butter in my jelly lol I spoon it out and get to the unbuttered stuff.

I guess my number one pet peeve would be someone trying to turn me into them.....

I put things away, I pick up things, I cook, etc......If I'm not doing it the way someone likes......they are more than welcome to do it - and forever

The roomie and I have already crossed this bridge - I'm not her, she's not me and I'm a functioning adult and able to continue to do so without directions lol

She's rather ocd about the cupboards and I respect that and put things back the way she arranges - but if I forget cuz I'm tired after work and she's had all day to rearrange something I misplaced cuz she doesn't, then I guess I would peeve about her leaving it as is to show and *correct* me.

I don't need correction because I don't do something someone else's way. My daughter had her own butter to avoid the Kidlette and I getting crumbs in it. It was about compromise and that works for me rather than my letting things like that upset my life.

Speaking from my *me* space.......
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #109
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
[B]Someone blowing their nose at a table in a restaurant...OR sit and hark and clear their throats..repeatedly...just damn gross and disrespectful.....GO TO THE RESTROOM.... PLEASE! TY!
Buffets, while I dearly LOVE them..anymore I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer to use AFTER I have served myself and before I eat my food....people will lick their damn hand then touch the tongs......OR people will rub their snotty nose and touch them....or pick their teeth with their fingers then touch the tongs...OR flip and flit with the hair..PLEASE...NOT over the buffet...geesh...what PIGS!
SNEEZERS who DO NOT COVER their damn mouth,,puuuhhlease.....do they have ANY idea how those little goblet cells they sneeze out in the microbursts disperse and linger in the air....long after they have gone..and not to mention it sprays food, etc. Go wash your freaking hands, folks...geeshh... enough to make me NOT want to eat at a buffet...
I agree.

That stuff can hang in the air up to 3 HOURS.

The same goes for those who sneeze into their hands instead of their elbows or towards the ground and then they TOUCH something.

I'm not a germaphobe by any means, but I do have common sense. Those that do not go beyond irritating me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 08:13 PM   #110
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Buffets in general are a germ factory!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #111
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_J View Post
Finishing the last cold drink in the fridge then offering me the money to replace it. uh NO, if I wanted to go back to the store, put a drink in the fridge so I can I have it when it was cold I would.. oh wait.. I DID!
YOU replace it the way it was then stay the hell off.. * sigh * I don't like warm water
UUHHH I have a wonderful receipe for ice. If you'd like it just let me know. ROFL I also have one for melted ice . lol
Old 02-28-2012, 08:28 PM   #112
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Every one does everything perfect at my house. I have no pet peeves or complaints at all. Nothing but harmony , peace and happiness here.
I live alone but still.... hahaha No complaints here. But I feel your pain. Everyone's pain who posted here. I feel your frustration. I do. I really do. hahahah Ok maybe I don't , but I sort of understand what you're going through. Ok I'm lying I don't at all, but it's funny as heck , so keep them flowing. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-29-2012, 08:11 AM   #113
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Every one does everything perfect at my house. I have no pet peeves or complaints at all. Nothing but harmony , peace and happiness here.
I live alone but still.... hahaha No complaints here. But I feel your pain. Everyone's pain who posted here. I feel your frustration. I do. I really do. hahahah Ok maybe I don't , but I sort of understand what you're going through. Ok I'm lying I don't at all, but it's funny as heck , so keep them flowing. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
yes i never had any complaints about myself when i lived alone, well sometimes i drank out of the milk carton and ate out of the pots, but other than that i was just SOOOOO fantabulous to have as a room mate!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 09:05 AM   #114
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Here's a biggun for me....

Attempting to reply to a text but before I can, I get four or five texts bam bam bam from this person while trying to hit back the very first one! That right there will send me over the edge. Almost makes me throw the phone (yes I could use anger mgmt) across the room, out the car window, just gggrrrrrr!!!! I ain't no fan of crack textin!!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #115
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Omg some of you would hate me lol. I have bad allergies and some days if I got up from the table to use the restaurant bathroom every time I needed to wipe or blow (with a tissue) the other half would be convinced I had the craps. Sheesh, you can't win... lol.

FYI and so I don't get mobbed I always sneeze/cough into the crook of my elbows, am very careful not to "spread the love" when I have a cold or flu...over all well mannered and considerate of others... so don't hate on the allergies... ha.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #116
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Allergies

Boy folks shure best avoid ms cause of allergies,I take meds for them but often still have some kind of runny nose or sneezing.I do my best to go somewhere else when I feel it comeing on but there are times the sneezing will just happen.There are fue times of the year I dont have this problem but lord only knows I do my best to avoid haveing allergie probs..I dont like it any more than any one else.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 11:03 AM   #117
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

A few of mine...

~ "Empties" in the shower. Empty shampoo bottles, body wash etc.
~ Dishes left on the coffee table/end tables.
~ Toothpaste not rinsed out of the sink.
~ The toilet seat left up.

Can you tell I have three boys???

Old 02-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #118
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
Here's a biggun for me....

Attempting to reply to a text but before I can, I get four or five texts bam bam bam from this person while trying to hit back the very first one! That right there will send me over the edge. Almost makes me throw the phone (yes I could use anger mgmt) across the room, out the car window, just gggrrrrrr!!!! I ain't no fan of crack textin!!
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #119
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

CIJS:
Jett, Rockin', and others with allergies...that is NOT what I am referring to..I am referring to the loud, disgusting foghorn blowing of one's nose...and the ensuing harking.........the repetitious foghorn/harking is what disgusts me....my deceased wife had horrible allergies..and always apologized for blowing her nose..that does not bother me in the least...nor would it with you two having to wipe your noses, were I to be dining with you...smiling at the two of youse....
Old 02-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #120
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
CIJS:
Jett, Rockin', and others with allergies...that is NOT what I am referring to..I am referring to the loud, disgusting foghorn blowing of one's nose...and the ensuing harking.........the repetitious foghorn/harking is what disgusts me....my deceased wife had horrible allergies..and always apologized for blowing her nose..that does not bother me in the least...nor would it with you two having to wipe your noses, were I to be dining with you...smiling at the two of youse....
Yeah or all of the above happening at the kitchen table, blah!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve