Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Old 12-16-2011, 02:38 PM   #21
Daktari

A someone diagnosed dyslexic, dyscalculic and dyspraxic I do read or I listen to audio books.

I think if you don't have something positive to contribute then don't!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #22
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Ah, I hadn't realized that only positive contributions were allowed. I was simply stating something that hadn't been pointed out previously, in order to engage in the conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
A someone diagnosed dyslexic, dyscalculic and dyspraxic I do read or I listen to audio books.

ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #23
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

ButchEire - I appreciate your point. I really do. My love of words isn't meant to exclude anyone. I can imagine having a partner who doesn't read because of a disability, but then I'm the girl who would read aloud to them to share my world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
Ah, I hadn't realized that only positive contributions were allowed. I was simply stating something that hadn't been pointed out previously, in order to engage in the conversation.

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #24
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've always been seriously nearsighted and have required eyeglasses/contact lenses since I was 10. When I turned 40, I noticed that I was losing my ability to read things close up. This really put the brakes on a lot of the former enjoyment I had of reading. I tried a few pairs of those "cheater" reading glasses they sell at the drug store/WalMart (GASP)/etc., but I was always losing them or trying to hunt them down, so I ended up just not reading much.

Then came the Kindle and I got back to reading again!!! I've been reading like a fiend ever since and I really realize now how much I missed that for a few years. I can make the print as large as I want with the Kindle and I'm even planning on giving my mother a Kindle for Christmas this year, because she is having problems with her eyes now, too. She's nearly 90 years old, and has always been both a voracious reader and a published author (she's a retired Teacher with a Master's degree in Education/Learning Disabilities), and she raised both my sister and me to both be able to read and write well. The Kindle will bring the joy of reading back to her, too, so it's going to be a really special gift that I'm going to be so very pleased to give her.

Oh, and for you Ladies out there.........you all should also date us boys/bois/fellows/men who read, too. We're good catches, also.

~Theo~
Old 12-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #25
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

I love it when you read the book I did and we discuss it. It is such a great feeling.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 02:56 PM   #26
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgeek View Post
Date a girl who reads. Date a girl who spends her money on books instead of clothes. She has problems with closet space because she has too many books. Date a girl who has a list of books she wants to read, who has had a library card since she was twelve.

Find a girl who reads. You’ll know that she does because she will always have an unread book in her bag. She’s the one lovingly looking over the shelves in the bookstore, the one who quietly cries out when she finds the book she wants. You see the weird chick sniffing the pages of an old book in a second hand book shop? That’s the reader. They can never resist smelling the pages, especially when they are yellow.

She’s the girl reading while waiting in that coffee shop down the street. If you take a peek at her mug, the non-dairy creamer is floating on top because she’s kind of engrossed already. Lost in a world of the author’s making. Sit down. She might give you a glare, as most girls who read do not like to be interrupted. Ask her if she likes the book.

Buy her another cup of coffee.
Let her know what you really think of Murakami. See if she got through the first chapter of Fellowship. Understand that if she says she understood James Joyce’s Ulysses she’s just saying that to sound intelligent. Ask her if she loves Alice or she would like to be Alice.

It’s easy to date a girl who reads. Give her books for her birthday, for Christmas and for anniversaries. Give her the gift of words, in poetry, in song. Give her Neruda, Pound, Sexton, Cummings. Let her know that you understand that words are love. Understand that she knows the difference between books and reality but by god, she’s going to try to make her life a little like her favorite book. It will never be your fault if she does.

She has to give it a shot somehow.
Lie to her. If she understands syntax, she will understand your need to lie. Behind words are other things: motivation, value, nuance, dialogue. It will not be the end of the world.

Fail her. Because a girl who reads knows that failure always leads up to the climax. Because girls who understand that all things will come to end. That you can always write a sequel. That you can begin again and again and still be the hero. That life is meant to have a villain or two.

Why be frightened of everything that you are not? Girls who read understand that people, like characters, develop. Except in the Twilight series.

If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She’ll talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they always are.

You will propose on a hot air balloon. Or during a rock concert. Or very casually next time she’s sick. Over Skype.

You will smile so hard you will wonder why your heart hasn’t burst and bled out all over your chest yet. You will write the story of your lives, have kids with strange names and even stranger tastes. She will introduce your children to the Cat in the Hat and Aslan, maybe in the same day. You will walk the winters of your old age together and she will recite Keats under her breath while you shake the snow off your boots.

Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you’re better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads.

Or better yet, date a girl who writes.

– Rosemarie Urquico –
Original blog post here: http://nonamerah.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/869/

For every girl who reads there is a butch that dose the same,I see them in book stores and garage sales,as they shop they only have eyes for the books and are in another world.Its a world that brings many feelings that thrill and then bring sadness only to inrich life with never ending change that keeps all bookies comeing back for more.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:07 PM   #27
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
You know, there are those of us who simply cannot read, due to a learning disability. This does not imply however that we are at an intellectual disadvantage. I have a master's degree and yet I cannot read. Just another viewpoint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post

I too have mild dyslexia, dyscalculia and dyspraxia and like my Spina Bifida, I've learned to adapt my life around these and whilst I do appreciate reading isn't for everyone, I'd like to believe this thread is for those of us who enjoy reading.

Maybe we can discuss books that we've read?

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:07 PM   #28
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
captured....

pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

I agree! I so agree. How lovely to be back to reading. Technology is a splendid thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post

Oh, and for you Ladies out there.........you all should also date us boys/bois/fellows/men who read, too. We're good catches, also.

~Theo~

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #29
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
captured....

I was just thinking a separate thread for favorite books.. I'll throw one up now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I too have mild dyslexia, dyscalculia and dyspraxia and like my Spina Bifida, I've learned to adapt my life around these and whilst I do appreciate reading isn't for everyone, I'd like to believe this thread is for those of us who enjoy reading.

Maybe we can discuss books that we've read?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:14 PM   #30
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with Theoddz and Rockingonahigh….it REALLY twists my knickers when my partner reads as well! We don’t have to read together, I can be hand embroidering, designing new projects, making clothes, etc. There’s a seductive, sensuousness about reading together, being read too, and reading too the one you’re in love with….

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #31
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Finally!

I absolutely dig this! Yes, this is my type of woman for sure...why? Because I love to read, and love books that's why. Thanks for posting it pinkgeek.

Looked at Murakumi's new book today, the first paragraph alright I'll be reading all 900-something pages of it...slowly.

Greco

Quote:
Date a girl who reads. Date a girl who spends her money on books instead of clothes. She has problems with closet space because she has too many books. Date a girl who has a list of books she wants to read, who has had a library card since she was twelve.

Find a girl who reads. You’ll know that she does because she will always have an unread book in her bag. She’s the one lovingly looking over the shelves in the bookstore, the one who quietly cries out when she finds the book she wants. You see the weird chick sniffing the pages of an old book in a second hand book shop? That’s the reader. They can never resist smelling the pages, especially when they are yellow.

She’s the girl reading while waiting in that coffee shop down the street. If you take a peek at her mug, the non-dairy creamer is floating on top because she’s kind of engrossed already. Lost in a world of the author’s making. Sit down. She might give you a glare, as most girls who read do not like to be interrupted. Ask her if she likes the book.

Buy her another cup of coffee.
Let her know what you really think of Murakami. See if she got through the first chapter of Fellowship. Understand that if she says she understood James Joyce’s Ulysses she’s just saying that to sound intelligent. Ask her if she loves Alice or she would like to be Alice.

It’s easy to date a girl who reads. Give her books for her birthday, for Christmas and for anniversaries. Give her the gift of words, in poetry, in song. Give her Neruda, Pound, Sexton, Cummings. Let her know that you understand that words are love. Understand that she knows the difference between books and reality but by god, she’s going to try to make her life a little like her favorite book. It will never be your fault if she does.

She has to give it a shot somehow.
Lie to her. If she understands syntax, she will understand your need to lie. Behind words are other things: motivation, value, nuance, dialogue. It will not be the end of the world.

Fail her. Because a girl who reads knows that failure always leads up to the climax. Because girls who understand that all things will come to end. That you can always write a sequel. That you can begin again and again and still be the hero. That life is meant to have a villain or two.

Why be frightened of everything that you are not? Girls who read understand that people, like characters, develop. Except in the Twilight series.

If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She’ll talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they always are.

You will propose on a hot air balloon. Or during a rock concert. Or very casually next time she’s sick. Over Skype.

You will smile so hard you will wonder why your heart hasn’t burst and bled out all over your chest yet. You will write the story of your lives, have kids with strange names and even stranger tastes. She will introduce your children to the Cat in the Hat and Aslan, maybe in the same day. You will walk the winters of your old age together and she will recite Keats under her breath while you shake the snow off your boots.

Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you’re better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads.

Or better yet, date a girl who writes.

– Rosemarie Urquico –
Original blog post here: http://nonamerah.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/869/

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #32
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
captured....

Sitting on a beautiful couch, comfortable with tea, two lovers with books for hours... Heaven in a sentence..

Quote:
I agree with Theoddz and Rockingonahigh….it REALLY twists my knickers when my partner reads as well! We don’t have to read together, I can be hand embroidering, designing new projects, making clothes, etc. There’s a seductive, sensuousness about reading together, being read too, and reading too the one you’re in love with….

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #33
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Sitting on a beautiful couch, comfortable with tea, two lovers with books for hours... Heaven in a sentence..
....Or snuggled in bed with hot tea, cats and stolen kisses....

....Sitting or laying together in the garden, under a tree or a park/beach with ice cold drinks and a picnic....

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #34
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was just thinking a separate thread for favorite books.. I'll throw one up now..
Not sure if you already threw up another thread, but there is already one dedicated to books one has on the go. I would attach a link, but I didn't.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #35
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love of Books

My Love and I use to do this all the time, and its one of the activities I miss the most...reading to each other, to her...Greco

Quote:

....Sitting or laying together in the garden, under a tree or a park/beach with ice cold drinks and a picnic....

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #36
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I love reading aloud. And telling stories.

As a parent it was my joy to entertain my kids with stories.... so I had to come up with many different voices, accents, expressions, oh and used puppets...

I still tell stories at different events, even with puppets. I love to research old myths and legends to retell to adults. My story telling, I assure you, is not for children anymore!!

When I read to my lovers, it is with voices and expressions. Trying to engage the imagination and the senses.

I also enjoy reading together. My favorite time EVER is lying in a tent while it is raining outside. Listening to the rain, snuggling deeper into the sleeping bag, snackies and a hot cup of coffee. (in my uber large Tim Hortons Mug I might add!!)

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #37
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation

Its funny the books you cherish.. I was 17.....in a small bookstore in Provincetown, Mass, I saw a book on a shelf. The butch on the cover was in tight jeans, a white tee a black leather jacket with slicked back hair. I opened it and my eyes fell upon the lines,.".....she could feel the wetness of Mercedes' panties against the back of her knuckles...". It was called The Swashbuckler...It was the moment I knew without a doubt I was femme.....Love that book !!!
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #38
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
captured....

Brilliant Honey - I love this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey View Post
Its funny the books you cherish.. I was 17.....in a small bookstore in Provincetown, Mass, I saw a book on a shelf. The butch on the cover was in tight jeans, a white tee a black leather jacket with slicked back hair. I opened it and my eyes fell upon the lines,.".....she could feel the wetness of Mercedes' panties against the back of her knuckles...". It was called The Swashbuckler...It was the moment I knew without a doubt I was femme.....Love that book !!!

The Following User Says Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 06:44 PM   #39
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Quote:

Is it me or is it true that most "girls who read", are tea drinkers?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #40
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
captured....

I think you are on to something.. I'm equal parts tea and coffee drinker..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Is it me or is it true that most "girls who read", are tea drinkers?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post: