Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-07-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Healthy Weight Loss

Hi everyone,

I looked for a thread on this topic and didn't see one...so (since this is part of my goal for this year), I thought I'd start one.

As a diabetic, I have to be careful of fad diets... and losing weight makes it much easier to manage my condition (not to mention finding cute clothes when out shopping!)

When I was first diagnosed, I followed the diabetic diet religiously, walked an hour a day, and lost 50 lbs. Woo hoo! Unfortunately, the diabetic diet makes life no fun...and I gradually went off of it. As a result, I've regained about 25 of those pounds over the last 5 years. Not a quick gain, but frustrating and unhealthy.

So...for 2011...I've resolved to get back to my walking...starting with 2 miles a day since I'm out of shape and working (as quickly as possible) back to the 4 mile walk that helped me lose weight initially, and which I know helps me maintain a healthy level of fitness.

I've also resolved to improve my diet...not the diabetic diet (cuz I'll want to hurt someone), but an easier to manage version using Weight Watchers points.

My weight loss goal (for now) is 35 lbs.

Here's a link to a very handy list of food point values (but I still cannot figure out the crazy formula on top to save my life...all I know is that about 25 points works for me).

Anyone want to share hints, tips, advice, and support on losing weight in a healthy way?
Old 01-07-2011, 12:45 PM   #2
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

This is great and the points chart is good too. I am trying to do weight watchers too and have 29 points per day and have to lose like 50 lbs so I am subscribing to this thread for daily inspiration!!
Old 01-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Subscribing and will be back later!
Old 01-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Calculating your points allowance

Sweet! I just found this great link for calculating how many Weight Watchers points you're allowed each day...and it's easy.

The best part? I get 26 points, not 25.....wooooooooo hooooooo!

I also found another link to a calculator that tells you how many extra points you can earn by exercising...so every brisk half hour walk gives me 2 more points. Love it! Now that's incentive to put on my walking shoes.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #5
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

yaaaaaay !
this thread is right up my alley, actually..
one of my resolutions is not just about losing some weight, but getting healthy again..

i will definitely be checking out the point system links! thank you!
looking forward to making some BIG changes in my life
having some buddies to do it with will help tremendously!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #6
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Subscribing , because, "Healthy Weight Loss" sounds fun.

I go to a WW Meeting every Sat. AM at 6:30. They have a new points calculator and a new ponts system that started this year...UGH..

My Doc told me I was borderline diabetic about 6 months ago. My cholesterol was high, along with my BP..and my thyroid was wacky.

She said you must have beans, legumes, veggie's and fruits in the house. You must quit using Drive-Thrus as your food groups, and you must exercise.

I BEGAN eating organic fruits and veggies, veggie soups , regularly and quit eating meat, bread and dessert. I eat fish more often. My lab results last month were dramatically improved, plus I had a healthy weight loss, and feel great.

It will be an amazing year, and I am dedicated to either growing to 8 feet tall, or losing weight, feeling better, and having my bloodwork and BP results be great. Tired of being undertall for my weight.

I struggle, but am surviving and thriving. I am a NON-Cook, so, steaming veggies and making veggie soup is easy. After dinner was hardest-because chocolate or sweets call to me. My solution was not to buy, or allow bad stuff in my house. Holidays and Birthdays are exempt, and looked at as an okay time to have single portions of bad stuff I can't leave in the cupboards or fridge. I have air popped popcorn, without anything, and that does the trick.

Jacuzzi and pool in the morning, and walking the 2 flights of stairs at work instead of the elevators has helped.

When I NOW grocery shop, I take the extra steps and return the shopping cart to the rack at the store. Every step is helping. Oh..and my buddy bought me a new pedometer for Christmas.

Okay. subscribing and thriving, with a LOoooooonnnnng way to go.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2011, 01:45 PM   #7
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Tommi;261051]
Oh..and my buddy bought me a new pedometer for Christmas.
[QUOTE]

those pedometers are GREAT.. i have one, and actually need to start using it again, im curious just how much walking i do in the run of a day, but when i was using it, i found that seeing how many steps i took was very encouraging to want more and more, and you are right every step does count Tommi!! mine comes with a radio on it though which burned the batteries like crazy, i need to figure out how to switch that option off, or maybe ill just buy some rechargables!

long road for us all, but i'm on board too.. i needed to clear my mind before i could commit, and i feel i am 'there' now..

i need this, for health & for self esteem!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #8
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Yay! I am so glad to have others to share this project with!

And yes on pedometers! My doctor told me to aim for 10,000 steps a day...challenging when I work from home and the furthest I go is the coffe pot.

I put the dog on leash and walked 2 miles today...first time in a long time (like over 4 months). Wow, I could feel it ...and so could he, poor thing...but it's good for both of us. I figure I'll start with 2 miles and work our way up. The doc said that doing 2 separate walks of 2 miles a day is even better because it keeps the metabolism fired up...so that's what I'm aiming for.

Tommi...I'm so glad you're seeing results. You definitely want to stay out of diabetic territory if you possibly can...it's no fun. I have damage to my eyes, and the nerves in my feet...scary stuff. And, oh yea, fast food is my mortal enemy. Periodically it lures me back (because I simply adore Big Macs)...but they really aren't worth what they do to me...or anyone for that matter!

Yay us!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:04 PM   #9
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

10,000 a day! seems like sooo much, hehe..
but, i bet they add up way quick, i am going to dig out my pedometer right now, actually and get the battery/radio situation figured out , and then use it tomorrow or sunday! just curious how many steps i would take in the run of a normal day, without an actual work out.. and then one with a work out.. heh

i'm really happy about this thread..
i was tested for diabetes not all that long ago actually, but results came back negative, thankfully.. i had a lot of the symptoms, especially the excessive thirst, i can't seem to quench it most times..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 06:39 PM   #10
Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I go to a WW Meeting every Sat. AM at 6:30. They have a new points calculator and a new ponts system that started this year...UGH..

My Doc told me I was borderline diabetic about 6 months ago. My cholesterol was high, along with my BP..and my thyroid was wacky.

She said you must have beans, legumes, veggie's and fruits in the house. You must quit using Drive-Thrus as your food groups, and you must exercise.

I BEGAN eating organic fruits and veggies, veggie soups , regularly and quit eating meat, bread and dessert. I eat fish more often. My lab results last month were dramatically improved, plus I had a healthy weight loss, and feel great.

It will be an amazing year, and I am dedicated to either growing to 8 feet tall, or losing weight, feeling better, and having my bloodwork and BP results be great. Tired of being undertall for my weight.

I struggle, but am surviving and thriving. I am a NON-Cook, so, steaming veggies and making veggie soup is easy. After dinner was hardest-because chocolate or sweets call to me. My solution was not to buy, or allow bad stuff in my house. Holidays and Birthdays are exempt, and looked at as an okay time to have single portions of bad stuff I can't leave in the cupboards or fridge. I have air popped popcorn, without anything, and that does the trick.

Jacuzzi and pool in the morning, and walking the 2 flights of stairs at work instead of the elevators has helped.

When I NOW grocery shop, I take the extra steps and return the shopping cart to the rack at the store. Every step is helping. Oh..and my buddy bought me a new pedometer for Christmas.

Okay. subscribing and thriving, with a LOoooooonnnnng way to go.

Dieting is so hard and to have thyroid problems on top of it all makes it even harder!!My thyroid has been giving me troubles over the years, and it has made me seriously ill a few times in the begining until I was able to get it somewhat under control.
I will admit all though my thyroid makes it harder it isn't my biggest problem when it comes to my weight it is the horror munchies I get at night.I behave so well all day at work, I make a healthy dinner and then around 9:15 I am thinking of a snack.I try not to keep any sweets in the house but it doesn't stop me.I turn into a contestant on Iron Chef and I will find a way to make something out of nothing.Oh and the weight watchers desserts or skinny cow ice creams taste so good but I am pretty sure your only supposed to eat one at a time......
Then there is the whole exercise thing......I do good for a month or so and then the excuses start. I am tired when I get home after caring for 12 3yr olds all day long, but I know better.The more you work out, the more energy you have.So I have decided that now that my kids are back in school I am going to try and refocus on my health and get back into better shape.

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...86/lizzy-1.gif
Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lizzy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #11
Oneida

How Do You Identify?:
Free

Oneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
I will admit all though my thyroid makes it harder it isn't my biggest problem when it comes to my weight it is the horror munchies I get at night.I behave so well all day at work, I make a healthy dinner and then around 9:15 I am thinking of a snack.I try not to keep any sweets in the house but it doesn't stop me.I turn into a contestant on Iron Chef and I will find a way to make something out of nothing.Oh and the weight watchers desserts or skinny cow ice creams taste so good but I am pretty sure your only supposed to eat one at a time......:
Lizzy!!!

This is one of my all-time favorite posts! I have quoted your reference to iron chef to my friends, and we have all laughed so hard with total understanding (my best friend Anna said, "two words: sugar burritos"). thanks for sharing your fantastic wit and stories!
Oneida is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oneida For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #12
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

I have become a big fan of the "giant salad lunch"

Today's salad (up to the 2 quart line) includes lettuce, half a cucumber, a big handful of raw cauliflower, a carrot, about 1/2 cup canellini beans (again, straight out of the can...just rinsed...such an easy way to eat more legumes), handful of black olives and my homemade olive oil/apple cider vinegar dressing.

It's crunchy, it's filling, it's yummy and I just feel so good after I eat it!
Old 01-08-2011, 09:12 AM   #13
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

today and tomorrow i work split shifts, but, i am going to do a work out tonight after work even if its just a walk, or maybe i can do something here at home..
i am home between shifts right now, i walked home from work this morning, and will be walking back to work again shortly, so that is 'some' activity..

but, i walk everywhere, so i guess it is considered activity that my body is used to.. since i walk to and from work everyday..

a site i really like is sparkpeople, you can keep track of everything there, has a blog feature, forums you can join, can even keep track of activity you did, how much water you drink, and gives you goals you can set etc..
the link is sparkpeople .. incase anyone wants to try it.. it has a lot of great articles as well..

my days off are monday and tuesday again.. im going to take the time to get on those WW sites and learn about the whole points thing, thats been suggested to me by a few people, and they really swear by it..

my goal today is to drink lots of water, ive got 3 glasses into me so far, so i'm doing well.. i've cut out all soda pop, finally.. i kept saying i was going to, and then i would allow myself a can a day but, i found (for me) it was encouraging me to want more.. soda pop really makes me feel blah, and prevents me from losing the weight i want to lose as well, so i knew it was something that i needed!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2011, 09:22 AM   #14
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

When I stopped drinking soda and when I craved one, I would keep a natural fruit soda called, Izze soda. It is fruit juice and sparkling water.

Have fun at work!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
today and tomorrow i work split shifts, but, i am going to do a work out tonight after work even if its just a walk, or maybe i can do something here at home..
i am home between shifts right now, i walked home from work this morning, and will be walking back to work again shortly, so that is 'some' activity..

but, i walk everywhere, so i guess it is considered activity that my body is used to.. since i walk to and from work everyday..

a site i really like is sparkpeople, you can keep track of everything there, has a blog feature, forums you can join, can even keep track of activity you did, how much water you drink, and gives you goals you can set etc..
the link is sparkpeople .. incase anyone wants to try it.. it has a lot of great articles as well..

my days off are monday and tuesday again.. im going to take the time to get on those WW sites and learn about the whole points thing, thats been suggested to me by a few people, and they really swear by it..

my goal today is to drink lots of water, ive got 3 glasses into me so far, so i'm doing well.. i've cut out all soda pop, finally.. i kept saying i was going to, and then i would allow myself a can a day but, i found (for me) it was encouraging me to want more.. soda pop really makes me feel blah, and prevents me from losing the weight i want to lose as well, so i knew it was something that i needed!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 08:49 AM   #15
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
When I stopped drinking soda and when I craved one, I would keep a natural fruit soda called, Izze soda. It is fruit juice and sparkling water.

Have fun at work!

Zimmy
ooo Zimmy, interesting, thank you! ive not thought of that..
i know what i 'was' doing was allowing myself a can when i truly, truly craved it .. which seemed to work for about the first week but, then i kinda fell off the wagon and so i'm thinking i just need to stop it altogether..

one day i was watching Dr Oz (I LOVE DR OZ!!!) and the program had a bit in it about diet soda, and i learned that diet soda although low in calories really isn't great and a lot of people cannot lose weight while drinking it, kinda screws things up.. wonder if i could find the article on his site somewhere...
ANYway, i've been a diet pepsi drinker, so i know i really need to quit it! lol..

finding something as an alternate for when i really crave it would be a great idea, thank you! i'm going to look for something like that.. because i know if i drank mostly water and then had a craving, a small glass of something would be enough to curb my realllllllly wanting that diet pepsi, eh! hehe..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #16
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
one day i was watching Dr Oz (I LOVE DR OZ!!!) and the program had a bit in it about diet soda, and i learned that diet soda although low in calories really isn't great and a lot of people cannot lose weight while drinking it, kinda screws things up.. wonder if i could find the article on his site somewhere...
ANYway, i've been a diet pepsi drinker, so i know i really need to quit it! lol..
Hi sylvie,

I'm so glad you posted this! I was hunting for a link that I (thought) I had put in the diabetes thread...but now I'm not finding it....grrrrrrr....

Anyway, there have been studies that show that diet soda (and artifical sweeteners) while having zero calories themselves, actually increase your cravings for sweet foods...and also change the way your body processes the calories it receives from other sources and makes you more likely to store them as fat.

I'll keep looking for the article...
Old 05-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #17
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I am proud to report that TheDivaHerself has lost 6 lbs so far! Yeah Diva! She has really been doing everything it takes to change bad habits with good ones. She is motivated and I hope every week whether she loses weight or not she keeps her motivation. And I know she will stick to her workouts while I am gone. When I get back from vacation Iwill have some special workouts in store for her poor fragile blistered feet. Lol
Old 05-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #18
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Gooooooooooood morning healthies,

I wanted to come in and say that I am very impressed with how everyone is doing so well ~ we all kick ass! I have been using SparkPeople for about two months now pretty religiously and its been helping me alot. From blogging about my experiences with weight loss to tracking what I eat everyday, its been a big help to me and its showing. Last time I weighed myself I was 345 lbs, that was about a month and a half ago, and now I went to the doctor yesterday where she weighed me ........... I am now down to 330! She even told me that if my blood work I did today comes back and things are on track she may be able to reduce the amount of metformin that I am taking for my diabetes

It truly is amazing what taking care of yourself can do, and I am very excited to see where things go in the future!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #19
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I am proud to report that TheDivaHerself has lost 6 lbs so far! Yeah Diva! She has really been doing everything it takes to change bad habits with good ones. She is motivated and I hope every week whether she loses weight or not she keeps her motivation. And I know she will stick to her workouts while I am gone. When I get back from vacation Iwill have some special workouts in store for her poor fragile blistered feet. Lol
Thanks, JAGG, I'll be good with the workouts until it turns about 100 degrees out there, then I may have to start waking up at 4am or something!!

I love getting outside in this weather. The food is harder, but now I've been taught the African Guilt Trip method, hopefully bad food will be easier to resist! LOL
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #20
canmarielan

How Do You Identify?:
Loud mouth, big hair, spunky Texas Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a SHE!!!!
Relationship Status:
PKCL0204

Thanked 1,134 Times in 326 Posts
canmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputationcanmarielan Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are doing well!!

*hugs*

I'm having a bit of a rough patch.

Click here for a little rant where I feel sorry for myself.
canmarielan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to canmarielan For This Useful Post: