Notices

Old 10-27-2019, 08:18 AM   #281
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gemini today...........

~~
OCT 27, 2019: Avoid getting too heavy with your friends or family members today—keeping things light will help you stay popular and will keep the day's vibe easy and pleasant. So if someone tries to dig up old disagreements or rehash some stressful events, ask him or her to save it for another day—you're just not in the mood for introspection and thoughtful discourse. Instead, you should just focus on having fun and not taking anything (or anyone) too seriously right now.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 08:21 AM   #282
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~
NOV 10, 2019: Try to get away from the crowds today. Get off on your own and take a long walk outside. Let your thoughts wander, and you will come to some extremely important realizations about yourself. This is a good time for some deep thoughts on some deep issues.

Something in your life needs to be addressed, and you've been putting it off for way too long. Talking to others about it is a fine idea, but you already have all of the right answers deep down inside of you.

Now grab an apron and head for the kitchen! It's good day to try out a new pie recipe or just get creative with ones you already have......
Old 11-10-2019, 10:12 AM   #283
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
homoe...you are sexy, funny and a girrl's best kind of dream xoxo

Scrolling through these posts, I don't believe I ever thanked you for this compliment..
Old 11-10-2019, 10:21 AM   #284
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~~
NOV 10, 2019: T
Now grab an apron and head for the kitchen! It's good day to try out a new pie recipe or just get creative with ones you already have......
omg H, i'm hardly awake and you're reminding me about pie?!?..heck, i need ((lots)) coffee
Old 11-10-2019, 04:06 PM   #285
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
can i be your matchmaker?*!? i promise it won't hurt....much

Hey, I hear nothing! Are you sleeping on the job or what....
Old 11-10-2019, 04:12 PM   #286
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
you guys are pickyfrom what i hear
as in you iron your sheets and starch collars

And your point is........
Old 11-10-2019, 04:34 PM   #287
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
omg H, i'm hardly awake and you're reminding me about pie?!?..heck, i need ((lots)) coffee

Yes, AND I expect a full report when time permits........perhaps even pictures
Old 11-11-2019, 01:18 PM   #288
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes, AND I expect a full report when time permits........perhaps even pictures
unfortunately my pie did not happen.. Buddy needed me
Old 11-12-2019, 09:36 AM   #289
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Gemini's day...........

~~~
NOV 12, 2019: Take every opportunity you can to add some fun to your day, today. The more you focus on creative pursuits, the better! So go ahead and add a silly or whimsical note to your emails and text messages—you're sure to make someone smile, which is always a good thing. And if you feel like doodling, go all the way. Get out some markers and make a real picture while you're at it. Stick it to your fridge and see what your family thinks of your latest creation.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2019, 09:40 AM   #290
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Cancer's day...

~~
NOV 12, 2019: Use your head today. For once it makes sense to ignore your feelings, if only because they fluctuate so wildly. Try to enjoy the roller coaster if you can, but don't jump off until it comes to a complete stop.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:42 AM   #291
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Virgo's day...............

~~~
NOV 12, 2019: The past may come back to haunt you in the worst possible way when an ex wants to get back together. Listen to all the rhetoric if you want, but nothing's changed. In fact, the only thing that has changed is you, and you're sick of the BS. Say bye-bye!
Old 11-12-2019, 09:51 AM   #292
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Sagittarius....

~~~
NOV 12, 2019: You'll see something or someone today that reminds you of an important event in your past, and you should follow your urge to wander down memory lane for a while. Reminiscing about the past is always better when someone else is remembering along with you, so find someone who was in your life then and give them a call or send them an email. This shared time in your lives might not be terribly significant, but thinking about how much you've grown will be rewarding.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:55 AM   #293
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Most horoscopes come from...

https://www.astrology.com/horoscope/daily-lesbian.html
Old 11-12-2019, 10:09 AM   #294
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
unfortunately my pie did not happen.. Buddy needed me

Yikes, nowhere had my horoscope prepared me for this....
Old 11-20-2019, 10:34 AM   #295
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~
NOV 20, 2019: The restrictions that are being put on you in one area of your life are forcing you to act out in another area—namely, your love life!

Totally flirtatious energy is sweeping through your life right about now and it's having some interesting effects. Do you want to find out just what it takes to make everyone around you blush? Hee, hee. Have fun and remember that everyone loves a compliment. You will be able to put a lot of smiles on a lot of faces today
Old 12-31-2019, 10:48 AM   #296
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

DEC 31, 2019: You are in no mood to suffer fools, but they just keep coming at you. Online dating will be extra weird, but you might meet someone who drives you crazy in the right way if you're lucky.
Old 12-31-2019, 06:20 PM   #297
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
DEC 31, 2019: You are in no mood to suffer fools, but they just keep coming at you. Online dating will be extra weird, but you might meet someone who drives you crazy in the right way if you're lucky.
Seriously?? I have to worry about crazy along with everything else??!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2019, 11:23 PM   #298
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Seriously?? I have to worry about crazy along with everything else??!!

Old 01-10-2020, 10:36 AM   #299
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

JAN 10, 2020: You shouldn't expect to make very much progress in anything today, but then again, you don't need to make much more progress. You are just about exactly where you need to be, so take a deep breath and relax! Today will serve as simmer time for that delicious project you've put on the back burner. Remember that patience is a virtue, and what you're waiting for is going to be oh, so sweet when it arrives. In the meantime, reconnect with a friend and have fun.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:35 AM   #300
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I need to focus more on a few things... maybe this will help...

Today for VIRGO...

JAN 10, 2020: This is a wonderful day to start on any new projects that involve expressing your ideas. Painting, cooking, sewing, or any other kind of creative pursuit will help you say what you want to say, even if your message is "I'm happy!" Your creativity is bubbling over right now, and working on something that conveys a special, personal meaning for you will be rewarding, enjoyable, and fun. And when you're finished, be sure to show the product to your favorite people so they can applaud.