Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,079 Times in 8,587 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I won two prizes at a raffle we had a work.

One prize is two tickets to our local playhouse and the other prize is a wine and glass caddy with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses similar to the one below:

So glad I went. Purchased a bunch of earrings (am wearing a pair of Afghan coins that I got), a brownie, a couple gifts, and some raffle tickets.

Lucky me!
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 11:19 AM   #21262
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,079 Times in 8,587 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I won two prizes at a raffle we had a work.

One prize is two tickets to our local playhouse and the other prize is a wine and glass caddy with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses similar to the one below:

So glad I went. Purchased a bunch of earrings (am wearing a pair of Afghan coins that I got), a brownie, a couple gifts, and some raffle tickets.

Lucky me!
I went to our Arts & Crafts fair. Employees (and friends of employees) bring in their crafts or foods to sell, a few local businesses donate their goods, one of the owners auctions off his timeshare for a week, etc, and part of the proceeds go to charity. The $2 ghirardelli brownies always sell out within a couple hours.

I've been here for years and this is the first time I won something in the raffle.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 12:04 PM   #21263
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I went to our Arts & Crafts fair. Employees (and friends of employees) bring in their crafts or foods to sell, a few local businesses donate their goods, one of the owners auctions off his timeshare for a week, etc, and part of the proceeds go to charity. The $2 ghirardelli brownies always sell out within a couple hours.

I've been here for years and this is the first time I won something in the raffle.
Did someone say Ghirardelli Brownie...........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 02:35 PM   #21264
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,112 Times in 5,115 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Congratulations on your raffle wins! - Wendy's has been selling a Frosty Sundae made with Ghirardelli chocolate sauce and crumbled chocolate chip cookies. Honestly, the sauce was the best part. Alas, they are no longer making them. But they were amazing while they lasted.

What's making me smile? The red berries on the holly outside in my yard.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 04:24 PM   #21265
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

I napped after breakfast for two hours then ate icecream when I woke up. Perfect.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 07:32 PM   #21266
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Sunday afternoon Holiday art project

Making holiday prezzies for our team of 8 staff members at work. I bought cute tiny tins, then filled them with holiday candy, then made each person a home made holiday card, with which they get a picture of a special art project I made last summer (back in 2018). They have no idea that I am bringing gift swag bags to work tomorrow, so it makes me smile that I can do something kind for each person on our team and get their holiday season off to a wonderful start.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 09:08 PM   #21267
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

A cute cartoon of an owl with one eye half open, saying "Shut. Up."
Captioned: Irritable owl syndrome

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2019, 11:38 AM   #21268
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,520 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Leaves, leaves everywhere!

Today, I was out and about and saw swirling leaves dance across the cobblestone street. They danced, as if, they were in a flash mob. First, swirling in, single file. Then scattered into couples. Quite enjoyable to see on a beautiful fall morning.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2019, 12:34 AM   #21269
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:12 PM   #21270
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

I got a big dose of sugar, baby, honey today. That is comfort food for my soul.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2019, 08:32 PM   #21271
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Finished a beautiful quilt. Sweet pink and sage greens. I have lots of teapot and tea cup fabric. I really like how it turned out, smiling.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2019, 09:05 PM   #21272
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post This made me smile... ❤️

The video of the Amazon delivery driver discovering snacks left out for him and other delivery drivers in gratitude. I just loved his reaction, so sweet!!

You can click the link below if you haven't seen it or if you just want to watch it again.

https://www.facebook.com/kathy.slate...7619019835967/
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2019, 11:33 PM   #21273
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting a letter from my house lender/mortgage telling me I have too much in my escrow act and sent a check for $1250 to me and stated my house payment will be lowered $120 a month. Cant remember my house payment EVER getting lowered.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2019, 11:57 PM   #21274
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Getting a letter from my therapist today, telling me that she cleared her calendar to accommodate therapy sessions on Saturday's. It wasn't working out for me to go after work and I am tickled that we can resume my PTSD trauma therapy again.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 12:36 AM   #21275
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Watching little Daisy Lynn toddle around. Her mom has been staying with J and my son until she gets on her feet and she's doing a good job of it. She 's been hired at the post office so J was babysitting while her mom went to orientation/did training, something like that. Daisy is a really sweet little girl and a very easy child to look after so it was a nice, pleasant day.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 11:03 AM   #21276
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 11:33 PM   #21277
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

A new baby boy! Your Great Aunt can hardly wait to see you!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2019, 07:07 AM   #21278
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Buddy & Tommi playing this morning
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2019, 10:47 AM   #21279
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Knowing I made somebody laugh.

- Prince
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2019, 04:03 PM   #21280
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,461 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to Bevi deal with a telemarketer that was going to drop her Visa credit card rate. "Oh which card are you talking about? Is it my Victoria's Secret card?". She received a muddled response that it must be a Visa card. "Well how about my SexToysRUs card....that's a Visa card? I think I have $2400 on that. I spend a lot of money on sex toys." …..Hello?.....Hello?
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile