Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-04-2009, 10:22 PM   #1
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default The "I Love This Product!" Thread

Tell me what products really did well by you.

Cuz I want to know.

Personally, I'm loving Brita pitchers and Tweezerman tweezers right now.
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #2
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

My Macbook Pro and my iPod Touch. I have to give credit: Apple makes some fine products.
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mr Clean has come out with a little sponge that has some miracle cleaner in it for soap scum...........and it WORKS without breaking a sweat! It's like it melts it off without taking off my polish! It's a great little product for about 3 bucks! 2 in a box.

I heart them.

~Diva
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #4
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation
Default Magic Eraser

Has to be my Magic Eraser. As many of you know I moved last week and had a lot of damage to the walls from some kids that helped me move try and make ten pounds of chit fit into a five pound box LOL. They stripped a lot of the burgundy dye off my leather couch when it it hit the walls. My sis took that Magic Eraser and away went all the dye and did not strip the paint.

Jewel
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Jewel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2009, 12:02 AM   #5
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
Oh this is easy.

My Kelly Kettle is the BEST, hands down.
since I had to look it up...linky to kelly kettle
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:49 AM   #6
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks Mel, let me make it up to you.

Video
YouTube- Kelly Kettle Demonstration and Review - Part 1

Good find on the link, thats the company I ordered it from.
The NEW stainless steel ones are getting a bad review though.

I should probably do another video in the woods behind my house, the woodland animals aren't so noisy here in the South.
...I'm sorry, did you actually just start a fire using cotton balls?

I think this should go in the survival thread, too.
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:18 AM   #7
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jewel View Post
Has to be my Magic Eraser. As many of you know I moved last week and had a lot of damage to the walls from some kids that helped me move try and make ten pounds of chit fit into a five pound box LOL. They stripped a lot of the burgundy dye off my leather couch when it it hit the walls. My sis took that Magic Eraser and away went all the dye and did not strip the paint.

Jewel

THIS.

They are also magical on tubs, tile, and laminate counters!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:34 AM   #8
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Our Vitamix. It's awesome. Had no intention of getting it until I saw all the cool, delicious things it come make in seconds and got to taste some samples. I'm usually not swayed by that stuff, but, I was up close and personal and it was amazing what this thing could do in no time. REAL peanut butter by tossing real peanuts into it with nothing else added to it. We made ice cream out of fresh fruit. Too much stuff to list here. In any case, pure heaven this Vitamix is. I wanted to toss all kinds of shit into this thing and see what concoctions I could come up with.

Toss me a labcoat and mess my hair, I'm now a mad scientist of the Vitamix! Wait, don't mess my hair, that's sacred ground. Which leads me to another fine product: My hair product (Beyond the Zone) Hair gel. A little dab'll do ya
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:21 AM   #9
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Doggie Doors! I am so tired of being the submissive to four dogs who want to go out and chase leaves for 5 minutes at a time, each at different intervals, come back in and chase again.

A brilliant invention, of which I do not have, as cats can fit through, and so can skunks.
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:18 AM   #10
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Our Vitamix. It's awesome. Had no intention of getting it until I saw all the cool, delicious things it come make in seconds and got to taste some samples. I'm usually not swayed by that stuff, but, I was up close and personal and it was amazing what this thing could do in no time. REAL peanut butter by tossing real peanuts into it with nothing else added to it. We made ice cream out of fresh fruit. Too much stuff to list here. In any case, pure heaven this Vitamix is. I wanted to toss all kinds of shit into this thing and see what concoctions I could come up with.

Toss me a labcoat and mess my hair, I'm now a mad scientist of the Vitamix! Wait, don't mess my hair, that's sacred ground. Which leads me to another fine product: My hair product (Beyond the Zone) Hair gel. A little dab'll do ya
Real peanuts? Really? As opposed tooooooooooo???

When I first read.."mess my hair" I nearly fainted and thought WOW , Scorps come FAR baby!! But no.......still a pretty boy!
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:21 AM   #11
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme View Post
Doggie Doors! I am so tired of being the submissive to four dogs who want to go out and chase leaves for 5 minutes at a time, each at different intervals, come back in and chase again.

A brilliant invention, of which I do not have, as cats can fit through, and so can skunks.
I had a doggie door...it was AWESOME! I believe that you can get a collar with some kinda radio control do-hickey that allows the dogs through the door but not the cats/skunks (in whatever direction).

I spose it they were up the dogs arse they might still get through
Old 11-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #12
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:

I should probably do another video in the woods behind my house, the woodland animals aren't so noisy here in the South.
Great video Jack *thumbs up smiley*
Old 11-05-2009, 12:07 PM   #13
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

leverage gym and squat machine by POWERTEC
both are awesome systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenay View Post

Cuz I want to know.

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #14
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Walborne!! It is the Walgreen brand of the Airborne product, invented by a teacher to help stay healthy during cold/flu season. ($6.99 for 10 tablets is well worth it to me to stay healthy!)
I started taking it 3 days before the Vegas bash....have been drinking one every day since...been on two more plane rides, around someone with the H1N1, and I have YET to get sick! *knocking on wood here*

I am normally sick for at least a week after the bash, but because I drank Walborne every morning, I think I stayed healthy when about 85% of the people that went, ended up sicker than dogs!

I am a believer and will continue to drink it every morning!
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #15
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

As opposed to styrofoam packing peanuts.....

And yes Irish, some things never change, however,<leans forward and whispers> the hair gets messed up in bed <wigglin' eyebrows>

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
Real peanuts? Really? As opposed tooooooooooo???

When I first read.."mess my hair" I nearly fainted and thought WOW , Scorps come FAR baby!! But no.......still a pretty boy!
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #16
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

As fond as I am about what the Magic Eraser can do to get marks off the walls, I really have gripe about it:

Why does it have to dissolve in your hands so quickly?

Since there's no other product (that I know of) that works as effectively, I really wish they'd improve on this little hitch.

Yanno?
evolveme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to evolveme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2009, 09:56 PM   #17
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Video
YouTube- Kelly Kettle Demonstration and Review - Part 1

Good find on the link, thats the company I ordered it from.
The NEW stainless steel ones are getting a bad review though.

Excellent... I am sooooooo sold on that Jack! (and great demonstration)
Jett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:24 AM   #18
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.aromaleigh.com/

woman-owned mineral cosmetic company. great quality, amazing value, free samples and personal notes from the owner with every order. more glitters than you will believe! i love this company ... i have over 100 of her shadows!!
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:39 AM   #19
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Mrs. Meyers cleaning supplies.

all natural, smells amazing, and. it. works.
blush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:17 AM   #20
Bootboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Bear.. lol actually whatever not a big deal to me.
Relationship Status:
Solo sauntering along

Bootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST ReputationBootboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenay View Post

Cuz I want to know.

Step away from the tweezers! I like the tweezerman tweezers but seriously 25 bucks for a pair? They should dance and sing.
Bootboi is offline   Reply With Quote