Notices

Old 01-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #21
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when in frount of ten judges at the world paint show u realise u r not totaly buttoned up.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #22
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #23
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Old 01-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #24
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you hit someones number on your cell ; it dials, they pick up, and you start going on and on about some personal details then realize you got the wrong person on the other end???

LOL I had this happen twice in one day, once from me and then someone called me who probably wished they hadn't. It began with OH.... um... I thought I was calling home.... too late we had to bridge the silence. Wonder what the moon was in?
Old 01-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #25
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post
That awkward moment when you hit someones number on your cell ; it dials, they pick up, and you start going on and on about some personal details then realize you got the wrong person on the other end???

LOL I had this happen twice in one day, once from me and then someone called me who probably wished they hadn't. It began with OH.... um... I thought I was calling home.... too late we had to bridge the silence. Wonder what the moon was in?
I did this recently. Both my boss and my ex-husband are named Mike. I pulled up in front of my ex's house to pick up the girls and hit the wrong Mike on my call list phoning my boss instead of my girl's dad. The conversation went something like this:

Me: "Hi, Mike. I'm here."

My boss, Mike: "Oh, OK. Where's here?"

Me: "In the driveway. Can you send the girls out?"

Boss: "Um, what girls?"

Me: "???OUR girls???"

Boss: "LeeAnn? What's happening?"

Me: "What do you mean what's happening? What's wrong with you?"

Boss: "Uh, I'm totally lost!"

Me: "OMG! Mike? Oh dear. I called the wrong Mike. I am SOOO sorry!! Oh DEAR!...babble, babble, babble...make excuses....babble!!!"

Boss: <laughing> Are you drunk already, LeeAnn? You JUST left the office!" <snicker-snicker>
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #26
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Married to the most beautiful girl in the world

Midnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you realise you have left the long sticky strip sticker on your jeans advertising your size to the world for the day
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #27
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you realize that you aren't alone in the room and yes, you just scratched your ass and burped in front of them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #28
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you clock in on time at work, totally ready and organized, and are told you aren't scheduled for that day.
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #29
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

That totally ackward moment when you go to surprise your "stone butch" boyfriend, (I had never been over uninvited before) drive several hours, all dolled up and pretty, knock on the door (unexpectedly) and your "stone butch" boyfriend shows up to the door, just getting home from work, wearing a dress, heels, face full of makeup, hair done and looking prettier and more femme than you!!! Yup! It happened. I was totally and heartbroken.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #30
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default embarrassing AND very awkward

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #31
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

when ya butt dial someone and leave a long ass ( no pun intended..lol ) message or they listen to a conversation orrrrr they hear ya during sex

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #32
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
That awkward moment when you realize you just sent the text meant for your girlfriend to your brother..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
That awkward moment when you realize you just sent the text meant for your girlfriend to your ex (son's father)
Yep. My ex (female) sent me and our son a couple of texts about "being ready to wresstle when you get home". She had a new iPhone that she obviously didn't know how to work the address book yet.

That awkward moment, when watching Showtime with your son, that a rather raunchy, full nudity, loud screaming, fuck scene comes on. You both keep typing and pretend you know nothing.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #33
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when
...u think ur alone so u let it rip only to realize u arent alone

...ur walking along with someone,and something cracks u up,and u have to stop,cross ur legs and hold urself so u dont wet urself

...u go in for that first kiss,and u burp in her face

...when u storm out of the house,and realize u forgot ur keys

...u think ur friend/child/partner is behind you,ur talking up a storm,turn and realize its NONE of the above.
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 12:26 AM   #34
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, when I was eighteen and I was out bowling with my older sis and her husband, all of a sudden he said to me, "E.T. phone home". I couldn't figure out what he meant till he pointed to the underwire protruding from my shirt like an antenna LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
That awkward moment when you discover the back of your skirt is tucked into your pantyhose...

Or when a wire in your underwire bra escapes and is emerging like a snake from the neckline of your shirt...
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #35
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awkward moment...

When giving a dinner party for twelve, boss and parents in attendance, and your dog carries your boxer shorts out in her mouth and drops to the floor in the middle of the conversation area, and begins to chew the crotch out.

or...

When you are planning a big bachelor party and have ordered a couple of cases of little plastics boobs and penises as party favors. They are delivered when you are not home and left on the front porch. The neighbors dogs get into the boxes and you come home to find your lawn scattered with little plastic boobs and penises. The neighbors were not amused!
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:34 AM   #36
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

That Awkward moment when you are IMing with someone and they accidently send you a text meant for someone else and its rather *ahem* personal... lol
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 11:04 AM   #37
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

When you realize you have been holding a conversation with someone who was talking to someone on their bluetooth.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #38
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Ahhh yes....
that awkward moment when you get into
an elevator and just as the door closes you think you are
alone...and you let loose with a fart that smells like
something died up inside you.....
And then the door reopens and someon else gets into the
elevator with you.....
And you try and comvince them that it happened BEfORE you......

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #39
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you walk off the stage after speaking to over 300 hundred people at the podium. Look down and see that you are wearing one navy blue pump and one black one.

Ugggg, blues and blacks are so hard to tell the diff.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #40
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when you realize you've been singing 'baby got back' really freaking loud to someone you butt dialed in the car