How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling one my dogs snuggle up behind me while sleeping

Text messages from bff and db

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 09:51 PM   #21422
Starfish

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to my Forever

Starfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST Reputation

Falling asleep on the couch on her lap with her hands in my hair.
Old 06-02-2020, 06:46 AM   #21423
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Knowing payday is tomorrow.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2020, 12:13 PM   #21424
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my work start to open up again. It's been really weird working all these months with bare bones staff.

Daycare re-opened for staff and neighborhood essential workers. I literally watched teachers running from their cars smiling and happy to get back to work. I love hearing the children playing outside and chattering as they get dropped off.

It's nice having more people in place and filling gaps I have been trying to fill during this time. I have more room to breathe and more support.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2020, 07:36 PM   #21425
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,924 Times in 9,906 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Lincoln Project and George Conway

Seriously, this made me smile today.

I've always liked how George Conway takes a path that deviates from the ordinary Republican agenda and I was impressed with how The Lincoln Project rebukes the sickness that is representative of the lunatic who resides in the WH. So refreshing to see this article on CNN.

Last month, the Anti-T***P group took out an ad supporting Joe Biden and got a boost of support for their ability to take T---p ( and his sick supporters in the GOP) to task.

Quoting from the article:

Quote:
The Lincoln Project is led by a high-profile team of anti-Trump Republicans, including John Weaver, Rick Wilson, Reed Galen and George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway. Former Mitt Romney strategist Stuart Stevens recently joined the group.

Their goal is for Trump to lose reelection -- last month the group ran an ad endorsing Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee -- but getting under Trump's skin is an added benefit for the group.

Each of the Lincoln Project principles aligned themselves with the "NeverTrump" movement in the 2016 election and have been outspoken critics of Trump and the Republican Party ever since.

Here is the link to today's updated article from May 31st, on CNN (embedded in the title):

The Lincoln Project: Anti-T***P Republican Group Attacks (...) on Race in New Ad.

I like George Conway's chutzpah, and the others like him who are holding their political party accountable.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2020, 08:22 PM   #21426
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Donald's new "wall" project. Somehow I think an 8 foot tall chain link fence is about all he is worth.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 09:43 AM   #21427
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Made me smile today

Got a Skype from my granddaughters mom. She sent me a pic of the sun visor in their van and she had put my picture in there cause my little one missed not seeing me. I grinned from ear to ear.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #21428
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Technically yesterday, but I'm still thinking about it. I was feeling off all day and then it started to rain right when I was about to go for a walk. But then I just so happened to look out my window and I saw a complete rainbow. I think it was the first full rainbow I had ever seen (as in not just one arc but both connected).

Just as soon as I saw it, it disappeared behind the clouds. I feel like the Universe conspired to offer me that moment of transcendence.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 08:48 PM   #21429
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oh my GODDESS my butch celebrity crush, a mixed martial artist, just posted a video of her doing a back workout... I am CRYING.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 07:22 AM   #21430
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today?!

Getting a freaking haircut!!

Geeez, if it would have gone any longer, my stylist would have needed a weed whacker in lieu of scissors and electric trimmer. My wife was threatening to put little braids in it.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 07:31 AM   #21431
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~

Yesterday it was the 6 lone protesters outside of the Town & Country market on Winslow Way in Bainbridge Island WA.

What they lacked in numbers they made up in enthusiasm!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 09:38 AM   #21432
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

that early morning phone call.. just to get her engine revved....smirk

RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 10:34 AM   #21433
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile today

Checking youtube for songs and found "silly puppies' , clicked on it and OMG sooooooo cute. I could smell puppy breath and wanted to kiss every pudgy belly I saw. I am still smiling.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 10:46 AM   #21434
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
that early morning phone call.. just to get her engine revved....smirk

who says it only has to be a morning call??? making it an all day affair
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:30 PM   #21435
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Oh my GODDESS my butch celebrity crush, a mixed martial artist, just posted a video of her doing a back workout... I am CRYING.
Update: I sent her a reaction gif (the one of Lauren Conrad going "WHOA!") and she sent me a kissy face back, so basically we're getting married.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 05:01 PM   #21436
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Update: I sent her a reaction gif (the one of Lauren Conrad going "WHOA!") and she sent me a kissy face back, so basically we're getting married.

The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 01:24 AM   #21437
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my youngest grandson today. He's the happiest baby I've ever known and I've worked with a lot of them that's for sure. My daughter-in law is a very good mother. She doesn't mind help but she doesn't resent having to care for him, doesn't leave him with sitters whenever possible so she can run around acting like she's 16 and child free all over again. Since she's so responsible I can relax and just enjoy seeing him, all the perks of motherhood without the hard work. Being a grandmother is so fun!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 01:17 PM   #21438
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
so curious clementine who has captured your attention, can we know her name?!??
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 01:31 PM   #21439
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
so curious clementine who has captured your attention, can we know her name?!??
Yessss, girl - I'll message you alllll the details!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 08:51 PM   #21440
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Baby Yoda Song

Baby Yoda, baby baby Yoda . . .

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile