Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Toy Story, all the way.
I agree! Toy Story was wonderful!
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2010, 04:38 PM   #62
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

I've heard from several people that Karate Kid is really good. Anyone here see it? I'm going to Europe before dawn on Wednesday, and doubt that I'll have time to see it before I get back.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #63
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I want to see Toy Story 3.

I saw Sex in the City 2. I enjoyed it. I think it got bad reviews from so many because of the gay theme in it. Otherwise, I will be buying this as a Xmas present for my sister.

Cheers!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #64
cane

How Do You Identify?:
male identified butch
Relationship Status:
Married

cane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputation

Saw Sex and the city 2 this week end, OMG OMG OMG

that was boring! Wife owes me BIG time for this one! If they ever make nr 3, I will keep the divorce dokuments handy if she tries to make me go.... Usually I just fall asleep when it's her time to pick the movie, but this movie was so boring I didn't get sleepy, I just got angry! AAAAARRRG!

cane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:55 PM   #65
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,774 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
I've heard from several people that Karate Kid is really good. Anyone here see it? I'm going to Europe before dawn on Wednesday, and doubt that I'll have time to see it before I get back.
I want to see it. Jayden Smith has the breeding to be a good actor and a future ladies man. Besides, who doesn't like Jackie Chan and a kick ass movie about kicking ass?

Tonight, I got roped into watching Shutter Island. I know, I know. It's not "new" new, but is "new to me" new. It was Martin Scorsese does Sixth Sense. Not a bad effort, though, in the realm of twisted little mind fucks.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #66
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Not new , but saw The Book of Eli.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:30 PM   #67
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Not exactly new, but watching The Mist.

I really like Marcia Gaye Hardin.....but NOT in this. I cant stand her character in this movie—a dangerous fanatic.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:59 AM   #68
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I saw the A-Team and it was good. Also i really like Just Right ... saw it three times already!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 08:02 AM   #69
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I want to see this but may have to wait until it comes out on DVD (selected theaters only).

http://www.mormonproposition.com/

...Mormons account for 2% of the population in California, but they contributed over 71% of the money to pass Prop 8.

Last edited by Soon; 06-24-2010 at 08:06 AM.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 10:30 PM   #70
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

I like Edge of Darkness with Mel Gibson. Kind of a 2010 version of Silkwood.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:33 PM   #71
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

This isn't a *new movie*, however it is worth seeing. "Up In The Air" quite moving actually. Stick it in your Netflix queue.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #72
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I saw Edge of Darkness and She's Out of My League and Green Zone and liked them.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 11:53 PM   #73
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Took some time to see Toy Story III. Was in the mood for light and airy. Enjoyed it.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #74
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Besides, who doesn't like Jackie Chan and a kick ass movie about kicking ass?
i don't...........
Old 06-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #75
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
i don't...........
Well then, obviously, you won't go see that movie.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #76
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

JULIANNE MOORE
ANNETT BENING

The Kids Are All Right

Comedy about two mothers who are lesbians. Looks like a fun movie.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #77
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We just saw Eat, Pray, Love and I enjoyed watching it.

We also saw Salt a couple of weeks ago and I thought that was totally badass, Angelina rocked the hotness
Old 08-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #78
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Saw Inception a few weeks ago. Amazing movie and definitely want to see it again. Recommend it.

Really want to see the Expendables. Arnie, Stallone, Randy Couture, Steve Austin and Jet Li all in the same movie? Epic...
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #79
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

wanna see The Expendables just bc of the incredible cast...however i also wanna see Vampires Suck,bc it looks funny as hell...im a big horror/gore buff,and i definitely wanna see The Last Exorcism--prolly will ahve to go alone bc my gf doesnt like that stuff(and i really dont see paying for her to bury her head in my armpit..lol) and my son isnt into it

Inception was good

Reign Over Me--an OLD moive with Adam Sandler was awesome...i highly recommend it if you havent seen it...but take a lot of tissues! personally i think it is the BEST movie Adam has done!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #80
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

The cast of the Expendables could easily take out an entire army. Still haven't seen it, though. I need to.

Also want to see the Last Exorcism.

Saw Green Zone yesterday, finally. Great movie if you're into action/war films, which I am so I enjoyed it. Not earthshattering, but still worth seeing.

Also saw Invictus, which I definitely recommend. They made Morgan Freeman look like Mandela's identical twin. When the film first started I thought they must have filmed it 15 years ago and had Mandela himself star in it. Really great movie.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote