Old 08-18-2010, 10:05 AM   #3721
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
My sentiments exactly!

"I LURVE YOU BULLY"!!!!!!!

*WILDCAT

(Smile my friend, life is truly beautiful and magnificent. Just feel the love in your heart!

What's on my mind right now is how much you make me smile!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:09 AM   #3722
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A weekend trip to Santa Barbara, and the upcoming trip to Europe! We finally lined up a house/cat sitter for the Europe trip, so there is one less thing to worry about......

Paris, London, Alnick, Lincoln, Wales, Belguim....I'm about to pee myself I'm so excited!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2010, 10:12 AM   #3723
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

I think bella might have her puppies early

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #3724
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

my surgery today and how hungry I am, ugh
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:34 PM   #3725
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

She is, as she always is ~ I might be a little smitten with her *grin*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2010, 03:08 PM   #3726
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

6:30 AM tomorrow...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:56 PM   #3727
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

I.want.to.go.to.the.reunion.dammit.

and.I.want.to.go.NOW!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2010, 04:08 PM   #3728
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Debating whether I should go in tomorrow to school to do my speech on gay marriage!! I still have to write it and then present it..oh my what to do....
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:06 PM   #3729
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

how much i am not looking forward to my job anymore ~ i use to love it, mulling over going for nursing.. i've always looked at what i can get out of the job and how i can help others, not the money, and i think this might be how i'm supposed to help people.. oh, and job hunting.

Busy girl!

bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:03 AM   #3730
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
I.want.to.go.to.the.reunion.dammit.

and.I.want.to.go.NOW!
if you stomp your feet, I will cry
it won't work of course
but it might be fun

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 01:40 AM   #3731
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Default totonac

pure mexican vanilla extract
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 02:08 AM   #3732
Leader

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Leader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST Reputation

Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 03:35 AM   #3733
Nerds

How Do You Identify?:
as me

Nerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking of how distracted I am at work reading the posts here *lol*

But also - my ex contacted me for the first time in 7 months a few days ago. She kinda broke up with me by falling off the planet - I didn't hear a word until a few days ago.
I'm thinking how I am grateful for her contacting me again and giving me the much needed closure. I am grateful she is happy and I am grateful she did the right thing.
I'm sorry I was an ass to her when she finally did contact me - but at least I wrote her an email apologizing for my assness.
sure I had a reason to be an ass - but being an ass never helps anyone. And after all - even if she took 7 months to come clean with me
better late than never

Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nerds For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #3734
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My Dearest Best Friend is having surgery early tomorrow...she will be out of work for about a month but I can't be there because I had to move too far away. I've never had a friend as close or who understands/accepts me like she does. It hurts my heart that I can't be there. I wish there were an "Easy Button" for this one.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:05 AM   #3735
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by violaine View Post
pure mexican vanilla extract
OMG...my favorite is pure Mexican Vanilla extract, and in my area you can even get it at the 99 cent store. Heaven for a dollar!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #3736
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

they pushed my surgery ahead by a week. My Dr goes to 3rd world countries and helps out there. He is out of the country for two weeks, was returning for my surgery for one day and then going back out for a 4 day stint in another country. He wanted to know if I could wait a week. A yeah. First, he would be too tired to work on me and secondly, I am amazed at the service work he does. I found a humanitarian Dr! I could wait a month if it meant he were going to help others who wouldnt otherwise get help!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #3737
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Mostly life is on My mind, which is nothing new!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #3738
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am working on my AA steps again, since I relapsed, I am getting back to the basics. This week I have been making contact with some people I KNOW I am going to need to make ammends. Exes from a long time ago. It was so nice to chit chat with them and get beyond our endings to get to the good stuff we use to like about each other. Whats on my mind is how wonderful the steps are...they really do make all kinds of things come out in the wash!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #3739
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i'm afraid i'm going to die not knowing what it's like to be loved by another.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #3740
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I know I haven't been around much. I do apologize for that, but I needed my time for a while. I do just want to drop in and tell you all something.... Something wonderful.

Tuff is here. My dearest love got off the plane Wednesday evening. Hy is in my home, in my arms, and it is the best feeling in the world. I love hym even more now then I could have ever thought possible.

Hy will stay for 10 days, then go home to hys beautiful daughter and start preparations to move them both here as soon as is possible. My children adore hym and I couldn't think of anyone more suited to share my life with.