Old 07-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #1021
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I bought a cup of steamy hot java at the local gate station on my way to Orlandooooo.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:51 PM   #1022
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight i treated WT and I at Burger Guys for supper and then drove over to a Vietnamese Store for some shrimp for My BD fishing trip in the AM, that what WT gives me every yr *S" That way she can get her nails done and relax without me under foot LOL
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #1023
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:

weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Andddddd i bought gas!!! That is a damn investment!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 04:14 PM   #1024
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Subway sub & bag of chips
3 hours online at Internet cafe
bottle of water
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:29 AM   #1025
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

There is a bit of a story to go with my purchase, so please bear with you as I share "back story".

Have you ever heard of color therapy? okay well... a few years ago my daughter was burnt. Nasty. A friend of mine, a color therapist, said to put her arm under a special blue light. She provided me with said lamp and color. I rolled my inner eye. But gratefully accepted the gift... which I WHOLLY did not think would work. Well it did. Where the light hit her arm through a series of treatments the burns healed faster than the rest and the scars were significantly different. She was young, she is now healed and where there are scars is beautiful skin.

Anyway, back to what I bought. I was reading Linda Goodman's Star Signs last Saturday (hang on, the story does continue shortly) about 'fatties' (Oddly I was not personally offended, not sure why??) needing red light in their auras. To use a red light bulb (wait that is familiar), but it has to be ruby red, not orange red. And to buy ruby red glasses and leave it full of water in the sun and drink the solar water. She indicated in her book these may be hard to find. What do I know I drink out of jars, they work really well. My weight loss journey has included much healing... interesting additional healing approach me thinks...

I traveled 400 kms to Jasper in the Rocky mountains today, a beautiful four hour drive. It was rainy and cool and very little tourist traffic. My friend and I popped into one store, not a really random idea in a tourist town, and in the back, hidden near the floor in the 50% off cabinet were 4 dusty ruby red glasses and a ruby red glass water jug. They are beautiful. It cost me a whopping $30.

So, is that a sign or a coincidence or like nothing???

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:31 AM   #1026
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

A sweet ds lite off eBay for $60 in mint condition!
Old 07-10-2011, 02:39 AM   #1027
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:

Red face

hard taco supreme and nachos and cheese for the Worm!!!
# 5 at burger king and a bk stacker!!!
sleepy time tea for Worm!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 03:19 AM   #1028
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I ate at a Sonic for the first time! Had a NY hotdog!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #1029
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default shopping day

Gas, car wash, dog meds, lots of ink, stapler, new pizza pan, xxxlarge cutting board, candy thermometer , 3 funnels, a heavy duty pizza cutter, candle making supplies, gift bags, deli pizza, mayo, bread, radishes, coffee,and many pints of ice cream. !
Old 07-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #1030
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

Today I took two bags of books and cds to the used bookstore and got $25 in credit and two books. First one is [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Harvey-Girls-Women-Opened-West/dp/1569249261"]"the Harvey Girls: Woman Who Opened the West"[/ame], and the second one is Irshad Manji's "[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Trouble-Islam-Muslims-Reform-Faith/dp/0312326998"]Trouble With Islam[/ame]" (Islamic Feminism)

And then I went to a thrift store and found several silk blouses and a $10 bag of yarn. It had some nice yarns that I'd never heard of, two rolls of Noro Silk Garden in a matching dyelot and some plain old acrylic/wool filler.

After that I went to the grocery store and got Tim Tams, vinegar, sushi, strawberries, avocadoes, sushi, butternut squash soup, tomatoes, cilantro, macadamia nut cookies, onions and Herding Cats wine. I should've gotten another bottle of wine. This one will last me a few months (because I only have a glass every now and then.) but it's very very good!

Oh, and then I stopped for chocolate too. My favorite import store had these truffles in that I really really like.
swan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to swan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2011, 08:44 PM   #1031
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

15" flex steel hose and plumbers tape.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #1032
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

groceries. Ant spray. A pair of earrings. Paint to finish off the front porch. Life is good....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2011, 10:19 PM   #1033
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

A toothbrush and a hairbrush....it was a brush kinda day lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 06:04 AM   #1034
cane

How Do You Identify?:
male identified butch
Relationship Status:
Married

cane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't bought anything yet, but I do have a Need-to-buy-list for today:

-Deodorant (Gucci pour Homme)
-Stamps
-Snus
-Dinner of some sort
-Wax for my hair
-A new wardrobe for the autumn season

So I could go shopping...or I could go to the beach...wonder what I am going to do....

cane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #1035
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

a phone.

some craft stuff at the dollar store. My friend's mom used to pain in oils - I found a bunch of her stuff in the garage. So today I got a few little canvases and will try my hand at something I've never done before!

popcorn
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #1036
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

A mighty mouse t-shirt for my bestie.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:40 PM   #1037
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

2 newspapers, New York Times and Houston Chronicle.
Few bananas,
And some cut up fruit for breakfast to share with parrots at work
Old 07-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #1038
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

some groceries and rented Red Riding Hood from Red Box.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:34 PM   #1039
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

So I stopped at Albertson's after work for a gallon of milk. I went down the cereal aisle to get to the milk cooler and remembered that I'm almost out of Toasted Oats (Albertson's version of Cheerios. I actually like the flavor than "real" Cheerios. They seem to taste oatier...). So I grabbed a box of Oats, too. Then I decided that I needed bananas, because I like bananas in my Oats. So I wandered towards the registers, heading down the ice cream aisle. July is Frozen Foods Month at Albertson's. No idea why. But Blue Bunny is on sale! And they had Toasted Almond Fudge! And now I have Toasted Almond Fudge...

All that for a gallon of milk....
swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #1040
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

Harry Potter ticket and a Krispy Kreme donut.

Donut wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Tim Hortons is better.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buy, what did you buy today