Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2016, 09:44 AM   #14
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
I am making a two week road trip out of it. First a three day drive from Florida to Traverse City, Michigan. Brrrr. Then back down to Ann Arbor for a couple of days. Then over to central Illinois and then town to Texas for the actual holiday. Finally a thirteen hour trip back to Florida.

I could have made a couple more stops in Ohio and Kentucky, but I was afraid the trip would just about kill me. As it is I'll get back just in time to move from one house to another so renters can move into the one I am staying in now and then take off for two weeks to California for Christmas. This is so not like me. And I am not healthy. But I think it will be a good thing. I am looking forward to it. I need a change.

Edited to add: Re food, I have no idea. I am a guest. I will probably provide some wine and beer. Good beer.
You keep your bud I will keep mine I would say lets buddy up and take a road trip together,but you are heading to the places I'm escaping from.