Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-25-2011, 08:22 PM   #2041
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

This round is entitled Words.

Due to me by April 28 (Don't forget the $5)

1- Pixie
2- Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer----received
5- amiyesiam----received
6- Corkey----received
7- purepisces
8- softness
9- lionpaw....(Still lookin' for y'alls)
10- Gemme
11- Diva
12- wolfbittenpoet----received
13- Elle

4 days away!!!!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #2042
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

If I pushed it back a week to May 5 would that help anyone???

-Pixie-

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #2043
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
I mailed mine today! I think this is the first time I have finished mine early ... normally I am requesting a delay.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #2044
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

4 days away!!!!

OH!!!!! I thought it was supposed to be mailed by the 28th!!!!! LOL! Well, it will be mailed by the 28th, but I'll know better next time! Do you all insure the stuff? How do you mail it??

Confused minds want to know!

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 02:51 AM   #2045
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Oh please, let's not. We wind up doing this all the time.....I've been late, too, I admit. But I hope we don't extend again....

Just sayin'....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:06 AM   #2046
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I think it's a personal choice. When I'm wrangling, I personally don't like when people insure the stuff because then somehow it doesn't always end up being delivered to my apartment (no door person), and I end up needing to stand in an inconvenient post office line to get it. I do believe in legible return addresses though

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmennoir View Post
Do you all insure the stuff? How do you mail it??

Elle*
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 06:40 AM   #2047
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Has the next crafty project been chosen?
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 06:45 AM   #2048
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Oh please, let's not. We wind up doing this all the time.....I've been late, too, I admit. But I hope we don't extend again....

Just sayin'....

Mine will be in the mail today.
Not what my origianl theme was , but ended up being fun to do, and I am okay with it.. So , deadline will be met.

Good luck pixie with the Wranglin
' .
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 07:49 AM   #2049
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Okiedokie! I just wanted to give the option bc i'd rather the deadline be pushed than have all but four ppl drop. yanno? Anywho still stoked to see everyones! Have a great tuesday!

-Pixie-

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 07:52 AM   #2050
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmennoir View Post
OH!!!!! I thought it was supposed to be mailed by the 28th!!!!! LOL! Well, it will be mailed by the 28th, but I'll know better next time! Do you all insure the stuff? How do you mail it??

Elle*
Don't feel bad, I thought it was supposed to be mailed by the 28th, too! I thought I was early this time, but maybe I just made it in under the wire?

As for mailing, I send mine in a flat rate priority mail envelope from the post office. It's under $5 and, so far, it's always made it to the wrangler (knock on wood). I don't insure it and most of the time I don't even ask for the delivery confirmation.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:58 AM   #2051
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Okiedokie! I just wanted to give the option bc i'd rather the deadline be pushed than have all but four ppl drop. yanno? Anywho still stoked to see everyones! Have a great tuesday!
I agree, I'd rather wait a few days if it means we get to see everyone's work. I know all too well how life can get in the way of these deadlines sometimes. But, I wouldn't want to extend the deadline more than a week.

And, as for Softness, I would love it if we could still send her a package. I am more than happy to send you a little extra postage to help cover mailing expenses. I'm sure it would cheer her up after her surgery.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:00 AM   #2052
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Has the next crafty project been chosen?
I'm excited to find out what our next project is, too!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #2053
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all you amazing right brained peeps!
First of all, I want to sincerely apologize. I started a new job and just finished 7 weeks of training. I think it's been almost that long since I have been on this site. I totally dropped the ball on my spring project. I got 10 done, then never finished or sent them. I feel really bad about it. I got a lovely little reminder from Janey today and she asked if I was still interested in wrangling. I certainly am if y'all will still have me. I promise NOT to drop the artsy-fartsy ball this time.
If yes, then I'll post the next project by the end of today.
Blessings~
Stacy

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #2054
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:

1- Pixie
2- Tommi
3- Deviant
4- Jennifer----received
5- amiyesiam----received
6- Corkey----received
7- purepisces-received!
8- softness
9- lionpaw....(Still lookin' for y'alls)
10- Gemme
11- Diva
12- wolfbittenpoet----received
13- Elle

4 days away!!!!
Purepisces I got your lovely words today!
Very nicely done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
First of all, I want to sincerely apologize. I started a new job and just finished 7 weeks of training. I think it's been almost that long since I have been on this site. I totally dropped the ball on my spring project. I got 10 done, then never finished or sent them. I feel really bad about it. I got a lovely little reminder from Janey today and she asked if I was still interested in wrangling. I certainly am if y'all will still have me. I promise NOT to drop the artsy-fartsy ball this time.
Blessings~
Stacy
I completely understand when work gets ya tunnel brained....are you dropping out of the words round????

-Pixie-

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 02:56 PM   #2055
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My vote is to give Stacy the wranglin' reins........even though she IS a total slacker slut!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 03:10 PM   #2056
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Blessings~
Stacy
I've been looking forward to your project! Can't wait to find out the theme, if you are still going to be our wrangler (and I vote yes, too)!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:44 PM   #2057
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

Awesome, so unless there are objections...
I will post the new project by the end of tonight.
When was the words project due btw?

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 05:15 AM   #2058
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Tomorrow....manana.....Thursday....

Old 04-27-2011, 06:12 AM   #2059
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Pixie's giving an extra week for those late in the game.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:54 AM   #2060
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Pixie's giving an extra week for those late in the game.
Ready, and in the mail today!

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types