Old 12-27-2019, 07:42 PM   #21301
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A Deport Trump bumper sticker.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 07:46 PM   #21302
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
A holiday card in the mail from someone who thinks I'm funny.
A holiday card in the mail from someone who thinks I have a loving and calming influence. 😊😊😊

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2019, 11:22 AM   #21303
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Smiling..

I have no idea what I did, but my screen saver on my TV, is showing my photos. Smiling to see, I have become a selfie junkie!..Lol.

Pictures of me, straight hair, curly hair, shorter bangs, longer bangs. It's a great reminder of how I've transformed and a great visit to all the places I've been. Reminds me of so many memories. I'm glad it magically appeared!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2020, 05:58 AM   #21304
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Canada's new TV show "Family Feud"

Apparently, there is now a Canadian version of the TV show "Family Feud". I haven't seen it, not sure I will, but...

I saw a part of it on MSNBC News, where the question was:

What was Popeye's favourite food?

The young woman hit the button and said - confidently and proudly... "CHICKEN"!

charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2020, 03:59 PM   #21305
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Family Feud post.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 01:56 PM   #21306
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post This made me smile... ❤️

Someone I silently follow, in a private group we are both members of, posted a pic of them proof reading a script.....the pic was of their script, a pen, an unlit cigar, and a coffee mug full of pipping hot coffee taken in their work space.

Not only was the pic really cool but they also have a really a cool work space and every time they post a pic of it I can't help but smile. It just says so much about them and their personality.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 05:04 PM   #21307
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

I found a pile of cash at Walmart today.
I gave it to the bank teller and told her to look up her last customer because the money might be theirs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 06:36 PM   #21308
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Snow! I made it indoors, started a pot of coffee, went to hang my coat and before I managed to finish that it had started up. Last I checked the forecast wasn't for snow so this is a nice surprise. I did the rounds making sure everything was in place ready to go just in case we lose power. Monte expressed interest at first but once he realized no, no treats involved, just mom working her ass off, promptly stopped being my best friend and went and took a nap. And there, in the chair I wanted to sit in, he still rests.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2020, 11:23 AM   #21309
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

A caramel hazelnut mocha for me and a caramel macchiato for her... and a happy Daddy snuggled between the two of us this morning.
Old 01-29-2020, 10:18 PM   #21310
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I finished my chalk painting project on the hutch and posted pics on the book of face and got sooo many comments.

Smiling...someone wants me to paint a couple of tables for them. This is exciting!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2020, 11:09 AM   #21311
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Waking up and learning she hasn't had the baby yet and at the moment is resting. Um if you're in labor and you're able to sleep IMHO you're not even in labor yet, you're just like vacationing. She's probably off in her dreams doing the back stroke somewhere or sunbathing on the sandy shores of some Mediterranean Fantasy Island beach kind of place. I mean seriously, open your eyes, let's get this show on the road! Good news is I didn't miss a thing. It's a beautiful foggy morning, I don't have any place to be, anything to do other than relax, play on the computer, enjoy my coffee and wait for the arrival of my grandson. Happy, happy day.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2020, 09:53 PM   #21312
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Students coming to see me today while I was subbing for a math teacher at the high school!

Hearing on of my students walk in the room and say... "OH GOOD! I get you as a sub!"
Old 02-01-2020, 05:54 PM   #21313
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,146 Times in 5,126 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

A very helpful boy who brought in my groceries.

Also, coloring.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2020, 10:38 PM   #21314
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

a phone call. I love long phone calls
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 05:41 PM   #21315
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Rebel Wilson presenting at the 2020 BAFTA Awards

I just finished watching the BAFTA Awards on TV, and I am only going to highlight here Rebel Wilson, who was only presenting an award; she's a really well-known Brit comedian (who appears regularly on the BBC's The Graham Norton Show - she also acted in Cats, Jo-Jo Rabbit, The Hustle, etc.), and she kinda stole the show with her short little monologue, which had me and the audience rflmao:

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTXfcFe4Tbc
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2020, 07:26 PM   #21316
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

The Scottish accent of the lead detective on Broadchurch made me smile today.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:26 PM   #21317
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Finally talking to who I believe is a half sister, from bio dad.

We are gonna take dna between us to confirm even though ancestry has linked us.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2020, 07:13 PM   #21318
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

Smile Teeth

Had my teeth cleaned today, and so came home and examined them in the mirror - closely, BIG SMILE !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2020, 07:43 AM   #21319
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

Smile Christina Koch reunites with her dog!

Well, Christina Koch has reunited with her dog after spending nearly a year in space. This video will have me smiling all day.

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qYLNI4khc
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2020, 12:39 PM   #21320
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

that feel good phone call, and photos after my valentine received hers today. little does she know... there is even more tonight
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, joy, smile