Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 04-07-2018, 09:29 AM   #961
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Many many moons ago when I was just a Spring chicken I worked in retail, the clothes hangers in the store had to be hooked on the rail from the left, over 30 years later all of my hangers in my wardrobe still hook on the rail the same way, old habits die hard !!

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #962
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I LOVE coffee... I drink it all times of the day.

But can not bring myself to like iced coffee. Which sucks cause that would be great on hot days.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:56 AM   #963
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

I profoundly enjoy closing my eyes while listening the sound of: the rain...a gently wind...silence...the echoing of a train in the distance...
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 03:26 PM   #964
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Germaphobe who needs to have someone else do the cleaning.
Also, I frequently extend my hand to shake, then secretly use
alcohol hand sanitizer.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 09:06 AM   #965
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I love Disco from the late 70s, early 80s.....
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 03:34 PM   #966
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I collect all kinds of animal skulls. Plus, I have a deer vertebrae. I even have a tiny baby Muskie skull!
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 08:37 PM   #967
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wearing more lipstick these days. I never know who will cross my path! Gotta be cute, more often than not!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 08:47 PM   #968
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm obsessed with Dunkin Donuts iced tea right now. I can't get enough.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 09:34 PM   #969
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

favorite colors-
Lilac
Leaf Green
Oxblood
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 05:55 PM   #970
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I have a mannequin who wears slutty outfits and has been with me since I was 24.

I also have a five foot long glow-in-the dark rosary from Italy, that the mannequin wears.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 07:57 PM   #971
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by introverted1 View Post
I have a mannequin who wears slutty outfits and has been with me since I was 24.

I also have a five foot long glow-in-the dark rosary from Italy, that the mannequin wears.
So, your mannequin is Madonna?

<--loves Madonna

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2018, 08:53 AM   #972
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I've had three important butch relationships in my lifetime.

Two of them I grew up with. Of those two, one passed away a few years ago (she was my closest friend during our growing up years at school: grade school, junior high and high school).

The other was my closest friend at my family's church (she and her partner live in Kansas). We're still close friend's to this very day.

The third butch lived in Germany, but years ago she took on an new role with her company (Axel Springer Publishing) in Poland, where she met a wonderful woman and they eventually became partners. She's also the butch who gave me the nick name, Kätzchen. We corresponded for years, daily, where we met on the former Dash site. Some of you here might remember her by her screen name there (BlueeyesBerlin).

I miss all three of them, but I'm grateful for their enduring presence in my life. I'm especially grateful for my butch friend in Kansas because she and I know every single thing about my life, as I do hers. In fact, my mother knows both of my close butch friends from both school and church. BUT, she's my longest living butch friend and she's very wise.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 05:08 PM   #973
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
So, your mannequin is Madonna?

<--loves Madonna
That's funny, Gemme!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 05:09 PM   #974
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

When I hike, I take photos of plants so that I can identify them later when I get home.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 08:36 PM   #975
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I can be very competitive

At work I like to be number one.... the best at what I do.

Sometimes it’s a good thing and sometimes stressful.
Old 05-04-2018, 08:45 PM   #976
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Getting to know me

I am a workaholic, I work at least 60 hours a week at my job and the rest of the time working my land or cleaning my house.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 04:04 AM   #977
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

I have quite a collection of Gin, some of the bottles are little works of art, and yet I only drink about 1 or 2 G&T`s a week, moderation in all things {way to old to get drunk anymore !}

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 07:26 AM   #978
Arlease

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Arlease Has the BEST ReputationArlease Has the BEST ReputationArlease Has the BEST ReputationArlease Has the BEST ReputationArlease Has the BEST ReputationArlease Has the BEST ReputationArlease Has the BEST ReputationArlease Has the BEST ReputationArlease Has the BEST ReputationArlease Has the BEST ReputationArlease Has the BEST Reputation

I love camping.
Arlease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arlease For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 07:56 AM   #979
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

This is more of a peccadillo really. I am unable to eat food with my fingers, pizza? no, fried chicken? no. Cutting food up in bite sized portions is what I've been doing for a very long time. Weird, huh.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 05:10 AM   #980
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i used to collect rocks, i had rocks from all over the world. i like to feel the energy of them when i hold them. People would bring back a rock from me when they would go to fun places. It was quite a collection.

the collection was lost and it broke my heart.

i may start up again, i really enjoyed having these little pieces that connected me to friends.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: