Daryn
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
genderqueer leaning male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/ze
Relationship Status:
open to persuasion.....

Daryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Need Femme Assistance

OK. So every other year, I've been able to go to the store and buy some boxes of holiday cards (my friends run the gamut so Happy Holidays is the best greeting). Yesterday, I hit Target and while I found the sympathy card I needed (ex's mother died), I could not find a box of cards. Today I hit the local equivalent of Kroger's. Again tons of single cards but not boxes of cards. I went on line but most of the websites are for businesses ordering for large quanitities, etc.

So I am now asking for help. Thanks in advance.
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Click Me

Edited to add:

if you search for 'holiday card' or 'christmas card' at most major online retailers (walmart, target, cvs, walgreens, whatever your poison is. . . ) I'm sure you'll be able to find something appropriate. I chose target 'cause you referenced that in your post.
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryn View Post
OK. So every other year, I've been able to go to the store and buy some boxes of holiday cards (my friends run the gamut so Happy Holidays is the best greeting). Yesterday, I hit Target and while I found the sympathy card I needed (ex's mother died), I could not find a box of cards. Today I hit the local equivalent of Kroger's. Again tons of single cards but not boxes of cards. I went on line but most of the websites are for businesses ordering for large quanitities, etc.

So I am now asking for help. Thanks in advance.

You might also want to check out Drugstores (like CVS, Duanne Reade, etc.) as I find they tend to carry them.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was at Hallmark today and picked up two boxed sets - no problem.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

also, barnes and noble and borders both carry sets, as well as places like ross and marshall's. good luck
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #6
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

oh and i like these: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sabuda-Flurry-Doves-Holiday-Christmas/dp/B001ERA53U/ref=pd_sim_k_5"]Amazon.com: Sabuda Flurry of Doves Pop Up Holiday and Christmas Cards: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:22 PM   #7
Daryn
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
genderqueer leaning male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/ze
Relationship Status:
open to persuasion.....

Daryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks everyone. One thing I noticed on the Target online site was that you could order boxes of cards online but they were not available in stores. Ugh.
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote