MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
hmmm..... lol .. i could of sworn i thought weatherboi posted this.. lol lol ...
It was me under his name, happens when you live together
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 08:03 PM   #242
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
It was me under his name, happens when you live together
ohh whewwwwwwwwwwwwww.. LOL .. thought maybe i took to many advils or .. im to tired ... lol..
i have a very plugged left ear... and been trying to unplugg it for days now.. nothings working.. soooooooooo monday morning its off to the docs for me.
and well sometimes i feel a lil un focused if that makes sens... unbalanced.. and being tired dont help either. lol
soo i think im gonna head to bed here in a few min.

sweet?? ya'll are camping??

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #243
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
ohh whewwwwwwwwwwwwww.. LOL .. thought maybe i took to many advils or .. im to tired ... lol..
i have a very plugged left ear... and been trying to unplugg it for days now.. nothings working.. soooooooooo monday morning its off to the docs for me.
and well sometimes i feel a lil un focused if that makes sens... unbalanced.. and being tired dont help either. lol
soo i think im gonna head to bed here in a few min.

ms
I live most of my life feeling just like you describe,when and if the doc's figure it out ,please let me know so I can pass it on to my doc cause he hasnt done anything but give me allergy pills that aint working.Claritin dosent work either cause im on it now.Becareful of vertago,its a wicked bitch.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:27 PM   #244
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
ms
I live most of my life feeling just like you describe,when and if the doc's figure it out ,please let me know so I can pass it on to my doc cause he hasnt done anything but give me allergy pills that aint working.Claritin dosent work either cause im on it now.Becareful of vertago,its a wicked bitch.

?? your ear is plugged too???

Old 11-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #245
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I know and I told the doc,he just says take the allergy pills u will b ok...he lies cause im still this way.This evening I got the chills so bad I was shakeing,sonny boy is wearing cutoff shorts and said he's ok,I just took a hot shoewr then put on sweats n is better.Ugh..hate feeling like this.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:40 PM   #246
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
NCAA rivalry games tonight. Then helping Sweet get comfortable in the camper
HAHA!!! nice sneak-in!
I think since you had TOO MANY pinto beans and ham...that you and Skippy-Dippy should sleep in the camper tonight!
You can't blame your bean farts on poor Dippy!!
I'll make sure you're all comfy with my Arctic Sleepingbag!
Just don't stink it up with your "honeysuckle farts"!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #247
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

sat night and im playin with music..

Old 11-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #248
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wish I were camping!! but no-one 'round here likes to "rough it" as rustic as I like my campsite! Give me my tent, hiking boots, my dog, my Arctic sleepingbag rated for 20* weather, a nice big warm fire that goes all night, a HUGE bag of marshmellers & stick, hot tea, some trail mix and warm PJs.... oh, and nanners to treat the dog. a couple other "necessities" and I am set to go!!
*Sweet does not pack the kitchen sink!*

Until I can go rustic.... I'll settle for a warm, cozy spot at home while I steal one TV remote from Blade so I can find something OTHER THAN football
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #249
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Don't forget your coyote repellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I wish I were camping!! but no-one 'round here likes to "rough it" as rustic as I like my campsite! Give me my tent, hiking boots, my dog, my Arctic sleepingbag rated for 20* weather, a nice big warm fire that goes all night, a HUGE bag of marshmellers & stick, hot tea, some trail mix and warm PJs.... oh, and nanners to treat the dog. a couple other "necessities" and I am set to go!!

Until I can go rustic.... I'll settle for a warm, cozy spot at home while I steal one TV remote from Blade so I can find something OTHER THAN football

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:55 PM   #250
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

It is really a bad day and night for tv. All sports and stupid movies!!! I like sports every now and again but for Pete's Sake all night Friday night all day today and more expected tomorrow. I refuse to get cable!!! and there is not a book in the house that I have not read. So what is a girl to do? Besides hang out with you guys? I do not like Winter either.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:57 PM   #251
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Hanging out sounds great! No work tonight and too cold out there to want to venture anywhere...*warm smile*
Old 11-28-2010, 12:05 AM   #252
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight was so much fun... My ex whom Im good friends with her and her gf, we chilled at their house watching movies, and eating pizza. I was gonna spend the night, and go to church tomorrow, but, Im so exhasuted and just wanna rest...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:12 AM   #253
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

ha.. ive camped like that a gazillion times.. lol
and are sure it would be safe to change the channel and take the football games away from Blade??? lol ..... your brave.. lol
and bean farts?? lol lol lol .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool
It is really a bad day and night for tv. All sports and stupid movies!!! I like sports every now and again but for Pete's Sake all night Friday night all day today and more expected tomorrow. I refuse to get cable!!! and there is not a book in the house that I have not read. So what is a girl to do? Besides hang out with you guys? I do not like Winter either.
thats why the stores and malls are all so packed.. heh

rock...... i dont have chills or anything. like that just a plugged ear.. cant wait for tomorrow morning so i can get this fixed and get back to work..
hope you get to feeling better..

Old 01-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #254
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

its another saturday night , and new yrs day to boot..
bored as hell........ but hey GUESS WHAT??
hey i got pizza and wings.. and some brewski's.. wooHoo!!!!!!
who's got the tunes???

Old 01-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #255
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

We had our NYE dinner, kitchen is clean time for couch love and DVD time.

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #256
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Just got home from the Bullriding @ the Ike. Had a great time with a friend!!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #257
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Just got home from the Bullriding @ the Ike. Had a great time with a friend!!
Bullriding event?? ok Im well jealous.... hmmphh

Old 01-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #258
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Bullriding event?? ok Im well jealous.... hmmphh
Yes Ma'am The CBR. I usually go to The PBR they have in Dallas every year. But we are going to Vegas in Oct. to the finals so we gonna save our money and skip the Iron Cowboy in Arlington in Feb.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:48 PM   #259
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We finally got to our New Year's Day dinner, but had so much fun with friends earlier today and yesterday evening. A great time!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #260
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Yes Ma'am The CBR. I usually go to The PBR they have in Dallas every year. But we are going to Vegas in Oct. to the finals so we gonna save our money and skip the Iron Cowboy in Arlington in Feb.
ahh wow. thats awsome........ *sigh* gawd i miss texas.....
i use to go to the celebrity cutting horse show in Nov. they raised $$ for neglected /abuse children of Dallas/Ft worth... that was fun.