Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

The Chalkboard
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 02:07 PM   #20902
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Once again all day I have been using the truck to drag large logs from the backyard down to the front of the property. I did not have my angle right on this especially large one. In fact, it was the largest one in the backyard. Anyway, It started rolling down towards my home. I had lost all control of it. Thank goodness I had not filled in a hole where I had burned a stump. That saved the day! No joke, I near chit myself when it flipped off on its own.

I grinned from ear to ear when the it got caught on the side of the embankment of the stumphole. Then I went nuts cheering, whooping and waving my hat in the air.
LOL!

The pooches and I are about to take a nap now.
*still grinning*
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 04:15 PM   #20903
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

spending a nice day with my love.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 07:22 PM   #20904
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Smile...

Texting with a friend while they are at an informal work dinner and getting random pics throughout the evening. Some were a little blurry. That definitely made me smile.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 08:22 PM   #20905
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Where do I start, a song in my heart, pep in my step, a grin from ear to ear and I'm not even dating anyone

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 05:54 AM   #20906
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Getting an excellent price on strawberries and blueberries yesterday, and thinking of all the great things I'll be able to make with them as I was working in the kitchen this morning.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 10:08 AM   #20907
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a good day! I've had awesome interactions with folks, I can hear a contractor working on a long suffering problem next door at work and I am going to get my hair cut soon. Good things!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 06:35 PM   #20908
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

So, I was out shopping for back to school stuff.. yanno how just about everything is on sale....including pet stuff. So, I am buying some sale items that i intended to "put away for christmas" and well, when i get home apparently Pete thought he needed a back to school present too. YEP! He proceeded to go into the bag of toys and pick out the one that piqued his interest and when I "busted" him he just looked up at me all innocent wagging his little tail and almost "thanking"me for the new back to school toy.......

lmao.. of course who could get mad as such and intelligent dog!
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 08:07 PM   #20909
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Bulldog made me smile today.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 09:15 PM   #20910
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Figuring out to use "I statements" made me smile.....
I worked hard to get these great tools,
I simply have to remember to use them!

I love this song,
my favorite verse is the one about the screwdriver...
but she left that one out....
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2018, 05:44 AM   #20911
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My hair cut came out great! I've been smiling about it since yesterday.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2018, 12:35 PM   #20912
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Realizing the good that has come My way in the last week. In truly does feel like all the stars are aligned right now. It feels good to have a smile happening daily.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2018, 04:52 PM   #20913
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

The little old lady who chased & gave a stern lecture to some young punks who were being real little misbehaved shits at my corner store this morning.... I only HOPE to have the same courage & pounce as she did & dang did those boys sit & listen...But it did make me smile!
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2018, 08:28 PM   #20914
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

Over time this week, I walked into my special lady's hotel and helped myself to the free breakfast while she finished dressing. Ha! So me. Being asked to help her with her dress zipper and high heal shoe straps. Taking her to the best restaurants in town. It was a great week with her.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 12:43 AM   #20915
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

When using the correct tools helps build a nice honest foundation
it brings a smile to the face of this war child...

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 10:30 PM   #20916
Silk

How Do You Identify?:
An American Bohemian Femme
Relationship Status:
Galahad bleeds black and orange and I'm proud to ride pillion.

Silk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST Reputation

My beloved, laying beside me. We were wed on Saturday and I am filled with joy.
Old 08-20-2018, 12:34 AM   #20917
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Hope this makes someone else smile too

The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 06:52 PM   #20918
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk View Post
My beloved, laying beside me. We were wed on Saturday and I am filled with joy.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 07:23 AM   #20919
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The sun shining through the trees on our hike this morning. It found the perfect window to peek down at me. It gave my mind a change of mood <3
Old 08-21-2018, 08:38 AM   #20920
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A very sweet card I received Saturday! Inside, were also 2 other notes.....one from the mother & 1 from the Aunt!

That is a first! I loved it, of course.

Then yesterday, when she got her mail, her mom & aunt, says, I think we should get to read your mail, dear..... ....Ummm HELL NO, mom & Aunty!! lol

Tags
happy, joy, smile