Old 08-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #201
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

not so sure I can get drunk on it.. LOL since it's like champagne and all.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2012, 07:46 AM   #202
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post

It is pretty smooth going down. Reminds me of a light beer but better? I don't know.
I think I would prefer this to a light beer. What do you all think of the High Life?
If that's what you like to drink -drink it, it is your taste buds you have to please. Have had it on tap it was ok but then again I like darker beers. But then again I'm no beer connoisseur lol. I'm definitely not a beer snob if they run out of the beer I drink will drink another kind.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #203
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I am an unapologetic beer snob. I don't compare to the wonderful snobs I know back in Ann Arbor who really know their stuff and get out and try new things all the time. But I like beer.

However, I am about to low carb it. Or try. So this is my adieu to the beer for a while and to the thread. Have fun.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #204
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

My post wasn't aimed at anyone . Was talking about myself no one else.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #205
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Tonight some of us are partaking in the Genesee Cream Ale from a can. I am trying to pin down the kind of beer i like to use for my beer can chicken and i wanted to try a cream ale and see what it was like.
The Chicken was great but i figured out i enjoy a more hoppy beer when making beer can chicken.

i really enjoyed this beer and will look for it on tap when i am out and about just to try it that way. i think it is a great refreshing beer. It tastes and smells like corn and grain giving a slight bitter and sweet taste. i drank it from the can and also poured it into a glass. i prefer the glass experience because i get to enjoy its' gold color. i like to smell the foam of my beers because they sometimes carries a different aroma from the actual liquid beer. Sometimes that in itself can be a burst of nasally goodness. i also love that it is cost effective.

Genesee Brewing Co. / Dundee Brewing Co. out of NY

this is not the can i drank from...i just like the can itself.

i had a Trappist beer this past week. i think it was a red cap Chimay. I am gonna have to try it again. i am gonna try all three of them together.

my memory and consumption of Miller High Life revolves around my moms dad. my Papa drank MHL and Hams beer(owned by Miller)...they lived on a big lake and everyday for him was a play day. one of the first beers i tried were both of those beers. i was not a fan of either but i noticed that my family had a relationship with their food and beer/drinks...an experience. Its' marketing /packaging slogan is "The Champagne of Beers" and it is owned by a United Kingdom company SAB Miller.

i love beer. it is not a lifeless, inanimate object to me. They go far beyond just a product for me. i really enjoy hearing about peoples experiences and insight when they drink beer and share here.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #206
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/29/di....html?_r=1&hpw
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 07:38 PM   #207
Charming Texan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister

Charming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST Reputation

512 Pecan Porter - It's an Austin original

Blue Moon, with an orange slice of course

Shiner Bock

Magic Hat #9

It's hard to choose just one.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:21 PM   #208
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Anybody partaking this holiday weekend?

Hello to all my beer loving community members!!!

I will be imbibing this weekend...will you?

I have some blue moon in the fridge I need to use up so some of it will be used for cooking. I will also be trying a new...mead. I look forward to giving it another Last time I had some was while sleighing on a ski trip out west years ago. I look forward to this and making a BBQ sauce with a little of it.

Have a great weekend folks!!!
Old 08-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #209
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default BEER!

Guiness and a new find
NewCastle Werewolf
AWOOOOOO!
Old 09-02-2012, 08:39 AM   #210
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I have my usual PBR Chilled. Red and I are going out with some friends later today and I plan on having a few local brews.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #211
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

oh my guinness

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 09:15 AM   #212
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Out here on the east coast there is a local brewery, Shipyard .. they make pumpkin head.. oh yes.. its thats good .. and the box rox too ... I've got me a couple 12 packs in the beer fridge and the neighbor is having a holiday cook out today.. and I am going to indulge !

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #213
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Beer "Whats your Taste"

There is nothing that looks more refreshing than an ice cold beer in a frosted mug - and no matter how many times I try, I have yet to be able to enjoy the flavor of beer.
However, I do enjoy an ice cold glass of Perrier - in describing the taste - it is very similar to beer without the beer taste.
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #214
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Tried Blue Moon --Summer Honey Wheat --yesterday was actually pleasantly suprised with the taste. It's a wheat ale with clover honey and orange peel.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #215
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
Tried Blue Moon --Summer Honey Wheat --yesterday was actually pleasantly suprised with the taste. It's a wheat ale with clover honey and orange peel.
Oh, I must try that !

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #216
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Oh, I must try that !
It's a seasonal collection so not so sure how much longer they will have it but it tasted pretty good lol.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #217
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrocell View Post
It's a seasonal collection so not so sure how much longer they will have it but it tasted pretty good lol.
Now I will have to scour for it !! alas a beer drinkers duty is never done !

Old 09-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #218
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Old 09-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #219
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Have had Newcastle before not but the werewolf one. How does it taste?
Old 09-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #220
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
The Chicken was great but i figured out i enjoy a more hoppy beer when making beer can chicken.

i really enjoyed this beer and will look for it on tap when i am out and about just to try it that way. i think it is a great refreshing beer. It tastes and smells like corn and grain giving a slight bitter and sweet taste. i drank it from the can and also poured it into a glass. i prefer the glass experience because i get to enjoy its' gold color. i like to smell the foam of my beers because they sometimes carries a different aroma from the actual liquid beer. Sometimes that in itself can be a burst of nasally goodness. i also love that it is cost effective.

Genesee Brewing Co. / Dundee Brewing Co. out of NY

this is not the can i drank from...i just like the can itself.

i had a Trappist beer this past week. i think it was a red cap Chimay. I am gonna have to try it again. i am gonna try all three of them together.

my memory and consumption of Miller High Life revolves around my moms dad. my Papa drank MHL and Hams beer(owned by Miller)...they lived on a big lake and everyday for him was a play day. one of the first beers i tried were both of those beers. i was not a fan of either but i noticed that my family had a relationship with their food and beer/drinks...an experience. Its' marketing /packaging slogan is "The Champagne of Beers" and it is owned by a United Kingdom company SAB Miller.

i love beer. it is not a lifeless, inanimate object to me. They go far beyond just a product for me. i really enjoy hearing about peoples experiences and insight when they drink beer and share here.
Wow, where did u find that???'its a Western ny kinda thing. Lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote