Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation
Red face HELP WANTED! Valentine's Day.....

Okay, butches, guys, and anyone with good advice!

Valentine's Day is approaching and I need some help! It has been at least 8 years since I've had a butch in my life. Now I'm in a new relationship with a wonderful butch and I have no idea what to get hym for Valentine's Day!! To give you a little bit of background......hy's 50, very butch, Daddy, biker, and well, just awesome. Yes, I know I am totally smitten and biased. ANYWAY, I am way out of practice and I need all the advice I can get when it comes to Valentine's Day! HELP!!!!

Thankyouverymuch.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:15 AM   #2
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post

Valentine's Day is approaching and I need some help! It has been at least 8 years since I've had a butch in my life. Now I'm in a new relationship with a wonderful butch and I have no idea what to get hym for Valentine's Day!! To give you a little bit of background......hy's 50, very butch, Daddy, biker, and well, just awesome. Yes, I know I am totally smitten and biased. ANYWAY, I am way out of practice and I need all the advice I can get when it comes to Valentine's Day! HELP!!!!

Thankyouverymuch.
You seem like you are really happy and in love so hand write hym a very detailed letter telling hym how much you love and appreciate the daddy hy is to you and how great hy is. Trust me , having a handwritten letter that you time to write will mean so much . Stick that in a card and spray it with hys favorite perfume that you wear . Make his favorite food and dessert and do a candle light dinner for him . If you know something he wants that you can afford and hy hasn't bought it yet then get it for hym and wrap it nice . Honestly , its the free little things that require you to take the time out to do and its done from your heart that speaks real volume of love . How about that idea ? There are a lot of butches and guys on this site that are bikers so they may have some biker gift ideas for you . Good luck and Congrats to you and your daddy !!!!!! - RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 06:00 AM   #3
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Maybe the relationship is still too new BUT what would be hot is writing hym an invite to be hys fantasy for a whole 24 hour period. Hy picks the day and from the moment you wake up until the following morning you are hys complete fantasy. The invitation must outline that it's whatever hy wants, however if you do have limits you should list those as well. You can even give suggestive hints;

"Whatever you desire, I am yours... your Joan Clever, Susie homemaker, french maid, sex slave, naught girl... you write the script and I am your puppet."

Of course hy has to write it out because the boundaries and expectations should be clear and you should have an open mind.

Have fun!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhh...I am the best gift giver. Everyone has always told me that anyway. lol. I personally would stay away from anything motorcycle related but that's just me. If there is something hy collects, that is a great place to start. Or, and this is fabulous - the candy that hy used to eat as a kid that they don't make anymore.
http://www.oldtimecandy.com/

I have a serious map fetish and one of the best gifts that I got for Christmas was a Russian War map that showed the (poor) strategy of France. The guy that sent it to me knows me well. That gift included everything that I love. It was simple too, I doubt it cost much and was just perfect.

There are places to get things personalized all over the web. Almost everything can be. A bdsm pic can be made into a mousepad lol. Just about anything you can imagine can be customized and it's super affordable.

For girl gifts I'm fond of giving Coach wristlets. They too are very affordable and ship quickly in beautiful fancy packaging. It's impossible to pick a wrong Coach anything.

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags...LOC=LN1&LOC=LN
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #5
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Does hy drink?

Old 02-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

how about a day on the bike! Of course, you will have to ask him to take you for a ride. lol. . pack a picnic lunch, get out on the bike and enjoy the day, beach? In the evening maybe dress up and make a nice dinner by candlelight. You can do this on a day you both have off close to V Day or on the day depending your schedules. Happy Valentines Day!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
[URL="http://www.etsy.com/listing/90359220/flask-custom-poison-flask"]Does hy drink?
Nope, hy's not much of a drinker. But very much into coffee! I can explore that! Great idea!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #8
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
how about a day on the bike! Of course, you will have to ask him to take you for a ride. lol. . pack a picnic lunch, get out on the bike and enjoy the day, beach? In the evening maybe dress up and make a nice dinner by candlelight. You can do this on a day you both have off close to V Day or on the day depending your schedules. Happy Valentines Day!
I love this idea! Very fun and very sexy. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:03 PM   #9
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Maybe the relationship is still too new BUT what would be hot is writing hym an invite to be hys fantasy for a whole 24 hour period. Hy picks the day and from the moment you wake up until the following morning you are hys complete fantasy. The invitation must outline that it's whatever hy wants, however if you do have limits you should list those as well. You can even give suggestive hints;

"Whatever you desire, I am yours... your Joan Clever, Susie homemaker, french maid, sex slave, naught girl... you write the script and I am your puppet."

Of course hy has to write it out because the boundaries and expectations should be clear and you should have an open mind.

Have fun!
I really LOVE this idea. Wouldn't this be more of a present to me? LOL
Old 02-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #10
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
Ohhh...I am the best gift giver. Everyone has always told me that anyway. lol. I personally would stay away from anything motorcycle related but that's just me. If there is something hy collects, that is a great place to start. Or, and this is fabulous - the candy that hy used to eat as a kid that they don't make anymore.
http://www.oldtimecandy.com/

I have a serious map fetish and one of the best gifts that I got for Christmas was a Russian War map that showed the (poor) strategy of France. The guy that sent it to me knows me well. That gift included everything that I love. It was simple too, I doubt it cost much and was just perfect.

There are places to get things personalized all over the web. Almost everything can be. A bdsm pic can be made into a mousepad lol. Just about anything you can imagine can be customized and it's super affordable.

For girl gifts I'm fond of giving Coach wristlets. They too are very affordable and ship quickly in beautiful fancy packaging. It's impossible to pick a wrong Coach anything.

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags...LOC=LN1&LOC=LN
Of course! Something personalized! That's a great idea! Thank you!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #11
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post
You seem like you are really happy and in love so hand write hym a very detailed letter telling hym how much you love and appreciate the daddy hy is to you and how great hy is. Trust me , having a handwritten letter that you time to write will mean so much . Stick that in a card and spray it with hys favorite perfume that you wear . Make his favorite food and dessert and do a candle light dinner for him . If you know something he wants that you can afford and hy hasn't bought it yet then get it for hym and wrap it nice . Honestly , its the free little things that require you to take the time out to do and its done from your heart that speaks real volume of love . How about that idea ? There are a lot of butches and guys on this site that are bikers so they may have some biker gift ideas for you . Good luck and Congrats to you and your daddy !!!!!! - RNguy
Yes, I am quite happy and in love. A friend of mine also suggested a handwritten letter, so obviously this is a good idea! Thank you for your ideas and your good wishes. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, so I want to make sure I express that!
Old 02-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #12
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Does hy have a cup holder on hys bike? That is my biggest peeve, cause I don't. Which means I have NO place to carry my coffee. Grrrrrrr. Anyhow, they make pretty cool cup holders that attach to the handle bars (which I need to get one day). That, a new travel mug, and some REALLY good coffee would be a great gift. (Yes, this may be a hint.) rofl
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Library Girl,
It sounds like you have some spectacular ideas for Valentine's Day. I'm so happy that you've found someone special. My last two Valentine's Days sucked big even though I was with someone. I'll be spending this one quite alone this year.

Big hugs and joy for you both!
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #14
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post

Thankyouverymuch.

I'm a light butch so I may miss the mark here. As far as I am concerned if I was single and dating you. YOU would be enough. Hope the 2 of you have a great V-Day!
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #15
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

if he is a coffee lover

www.bluebottlecoffee.net
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote