Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Washington Forums

Old 11-02-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seattle Area Gatherings

A new thread for gatherings and events of interest happening in and around Seattle, WA.
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Okay, I'll start:

The Seattle Women's Chorus is among many talented groups of people performing before the Tree Lighting Ceremony at Westlake Center on 11/27, the day after Thanksgiving. Festivities start at 4:30 p.m. I just found out that my dad's chorus is performing as well.

Another fun thing coming up is the Great Figgy Pudding
Street Corner Caroling Competition
, which is happening Friday, Dec. 4th starting at 6 p.m. I'll be performing with the group called Ancora. We are usually located somewhere near the carousel in the square across from Westlake Center.

'Tis the season!
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #3
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default LOVE the Figgy Pudding Thingy

Hi Cara ! I love the Figgy Pudding Christmas Caroling Competition ! The streets are closed off and there are so many groups performing...the Westlake Tree is brightly lit and the Holiday Carousel is gorgeous. Not to mention the Macy's Star...it's magical and
beautiful...dont forget to run inside Pacific Place for the "snowfall" !

thanks for posting the date !
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #4
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for starting this

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #5
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there... I'm here, just lurking... as I can't usually make Seattle gatherings without a great deal of effort... Ahh, the difficulties of living out of the way, as lovely as it might be.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #6
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

When i get my car fixed (or a new one) we are SO going shopping in seattle JLJ...........or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Hi there... I'm here, just lurking... as I can't usually make Seattle gatherings without a great deal of effort... Ahh, the difficulties of living out of the way, as lovely as it might be.

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
Old 11-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassykit View Post
When i get my car fixed (or a new one) we are SO going shopping in seattle JLJ...........or something
Sweety, I am SO holding you to that.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #8
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Sweety, I am SO holding you to that.
i m so working on the new car thing!!!!!

it'd be great to get to seattle and meet a few peeps....

ohh when it happens i wonder if we coul dhave a small get together somewhere....

-bouncebounce- ohhh idea's are popping into my head

what does others think?

Old 11-22-2009, 01:04 PM   #9
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassykit View Post
i m so working on the new car thing!!!!!

it'd be great to get to seattle and meet a few peeps....

ohh when it happens i wonder if we coul dhave a small get together somewhere....

-bouncebounce- ohhh idea's are popping into my head

what does others think?
Let us know---ya never know.

I am really going to try and make the Caroling competition--. Thats about the max of my holidaying this year.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:20 PM   #10
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

cara,
are you in the SWC? maybe you told me and i have forgotten? my godmother and her partner are! they love it! i haven't yet had the chance to see one of their concerts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Okay, I'll start:

The Seattle Women's Chorus is among many talented groups of people performing before the Tree Lighting Ceremony at Westlake Center on 11/27, the day after Thanksgiving. Festivities start at 4:30 p.m. I just found out that my dad's chorus is performing as well.

Another fun thing coming up is the Great Figgy Pudding
Street Corner Caroling Competition
, which is happening Friday, Dec. 4th starting at 6 p.m. I'll be performing with the group called Ancora. We are usually located somewhere near the carousel in the square across from Westlake Center.

'Tis the season!
Old 11-23-2009, 12:58 PM   #11
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

I just really don't want to push my car, it'd probably be fine however i am not 100 percent sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
Let us know---ya never know.

I am really going to try and make the Caroling competition--. Thats about the max of my holidaying this year.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #12
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm looking forward to the Seattle Womens Choir as well as the Mens Chorus. The holiday shows are always nothing less than spectacular.

Dont forget the Westlake Tree Lighting is the 11/27.

The Figgy Pudding Caroling Contest (the streets are closed and there are blocks of carolers singing their Christmas hearts out.).
is 12/4

And for you crazies, the Jingle Bell run is happenin on 12/13 !

And who can miss the Defiance Point Zoo Lights ? ! Also starts 11/27 through January !

This week kicks it all off, so Happy Thanksgiving Washington !
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:23 PM   #13
Joectigger

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Joectigger Has the BEST ReputationJoectigger Has the BEST ReputationJoectigger Has the BEST ReputationJoectigger Has the BEST ReputationJoectigger Has the BEST ReputationJoectigger Has the BEST ReputationJoectigger Has the BEST ReputationJoectigger Has the BEST ReputationJoectigger Has the BEST ReputationJoectigger Has the BEST ReputationJoectigger Has the BEST Reputation

Greetings fellow Seattle peeps and other Washington folk!
Joectigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:30 PM   #14
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joectigger View Post
Greetings fellow Seattle peeps and other Washington folk!
Greetings Joe--Happy belated holiday!!.

Hope all is well !!
Old 05-03-2010, 05:08 PM   #15
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping because Seattle PPL need to stay in touch.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #16
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Since there was a bump... I have a question.

Is there anyone in the Seattle/Portland area interested in a Summer BBQ out toward the coast? I have a beautiful piece of property that is IDEAL for such a gathering and would love to host. I live just out of Aberdeen WA and have about 1/2 an acre of family friendly property with lots of space inside if the weather turns as well. We would also have access to the field across the street and the river.

Just thinkin...
Old 05-04-2010, 12:54 AM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Is there anyone in the Seattle/Portland area interested in a Summer BBQ out toward the coast? I have a beautiful piece of property that is IDEAL for such a gathering and would love to host. I live just out of Aberdeen WA and have about 1/2 an acre of family friendly property with lots of space inside if the weather turns as well. We would also have access to the field across the street and the river.

Just thinkin...
That would be lovely! I would be interested.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #18
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

oh oh oh i'd go if i could!

Quote:

Just thinkin...

Old 05-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #19
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Jenn, If you are talking July - Aug I'd be interested.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #20
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Fantastic. Well... July through August works good on my calender. Does anyone have any black out dates?