Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Washington Forums

Old 03-01-2013, 01:42 AM   #141
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by choochoo-enginerd View Post
Yup.....in my cupcake apron
GAWD that made me laugh when I really needed it!

Bro I WANT to see you in the apron...

Our day. And mine of being a time on my friggin Harley is coming... You buddy is one of the to do,s.....hugs to your lady ms Christie....

I am soooo sooooo over due.

Promised my lil sis to connect with my bf/ biker buds.... I so look forward to it.

As soon as I get my fucking nephew in check.... We are on bud!

Terry
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #142
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie View Post
Rumor has it the weather might hold for some motorcycling on Saturday! I'm excited!
Does anyone make studded tires for motorcycles? I'll need them to get over the pass **laughing**

Suppose to be 60 plus here today!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #143
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Awwww, such a cute lil cupcake ;)

Camera, check
appetite, check
motorcycle, check...
poodle apron..curiously MIA, uncheck.

I'm looking forward to seeing MA flippin pancakes in a cupcake apron, jes sayin

Firegal, I still need to put 500 miles on the red-sled...I have a whopping 25 on it so far (rain rain go away) any ride, short or long will be a good one !

Christie - the jelly you sent me home with is GONE !!! Fabulous with my toast and morning coffee...

Looking forward to seeing / meeting everyone on Sunday ! SUNDAY Christie, Sunday !!!
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #144
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
Camera, check
appetite, check
motorcycle, check...
poodle apron..curiously MIA, uncheck.

I'm looking forward to seeing MA flippin pancakes in a cupcake apron, jes sayin

Firegal, I still need to put 500 miles on the red-sled...I have a whopping 25 on it so far (rain rain go away) any ride, short or long will be a good one !

Christie - the jelly you sent me home with is GONE !!! Fabulous with my toast and morning coffee...

Looking forward to seeing / meeting everyone on Sunday ! SUNDAY Christie, Sunday !!!

Sunday. Check.

I must make a note to acquire a poodle apron... or see if I can find the sewing machine to whip one up! I think we should consider a butch apron calendar!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #145
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie View Post
Sunday. Check.

I must make a note to acquire a poodle apron... or see if I can find the sewing machine to whip one up! I think we should consider a butch apron calendar!
No problem....I'll wear it!!!!!
choochoo-enginerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #146
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

SuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I so wish I had seen this in time. I would so love to go! If it isn't too late, PM me and I will come. Otherwise, no worries. I know food is involved and there is nothing worse than last minute addons when food is involved.
SuddenlyWestFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #147
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyWestFemme View Post
Oh, I so wish I had seen this in time. I would so love to go! If it isn't too late, PM me and I will come. Otherwise, no worries. I know food is involved and there is nothing worse than last minute addons when food is involved.
It would actually be perfect because I cant make it after all and you could slide into my spot!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #148
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

SuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
It would actually be perfect because I cant make it after all and you could slide into my spot!
How sweet! Don't know where it is... So next time for sure.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #149
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyWestFemme View Post
How sweet! Don't know where it is... So next time for sure.
Hey sorry about not posting the location, but we don't publicly post our address at this point. The reason we like RSVP is because this WAS NOT a potluck and we needed a head count because Christie is in the kitchen half the day and needs an accurate attendance. There will be more to come in the future!
The Following User Says Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 08:53 AM   #150
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Default After the gravy coma....

Thanks to everyone who showed, it was a great time, with the addition of our gay chiropractor! We feel it is so worth the effort to open our home and have a place not in a bar or restaurant where we can get together. We are thinking about a BBQ or similar for next month..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #151
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by choochoo-enginerd View Post
Hey sorry about not posting the location, but we don't publicly post our address at this point. The reason we like RSVP is because this WAS NOT a potluck and we needed a head count because Christie is in the kitchen half the day and needs an accurate attendance. There will be more to come in the future!
Thanks! I certainly didn't expect you to put the address here. I just was bummed that I didn't see the posts in time. My mistake. But I've now subscribed so shouldn't miss it next time.

Glad you all had fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to SuddenlyWestFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #152
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default Soon!

Soon I will have a car again and getting around town will be much easier. Glad the brunch was a success. Looking forward to more! :-)

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 12:58 AM   #153
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
real camping or fake camping?

either would work great for me
Should be warm enough for some real camping Have tent will travel!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:40 AM   #154
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Should be warm enough for some real camping Have tent will travel!!
cool! cause i actually don't get a lot of chance in my job to real camp! I'll have my stuff with me too but i'm guessing your tent is bigger then my tent!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:27 AM   #155
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everyone!!!!!

We are going to be in Seattle mid April (2014) ...

Would to see some BFP peeps while there.

Looking forward to seeing an area that neither of us have ever been to.

We are also thinking of driving down to Portland, make a day of it.

Happy Friday!!!!
Old 04-07-2014, 10:51 PM   #156
anaisninja

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

anaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seattle meetup

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I want to meet some real live Seattle people!

When/where can we make this happen?
anaisninja is offline   Reply With Quote