Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 11-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #21
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:24 PM   #22
Scarlet Harlot

How Do You Identify?:
Innocent Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Decadent

Scarlet Harlot is on a distinguished road

Hello All,

I will be turning 35 in Januay and so far my 30's has been the most fun age of my life. It just keeps getting better
Scarlet Harlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #23
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Welcome Kassy and Scarlot!!!

Ugh I am gonna be turning 33 in May, I am kinda not looking forward to turning another year older by any means.

I am a BIG kid and I don't wanna grow up by any means but my age is forcing me to start acting like an adult

*Hums the Toy's R Us theme*

*h

NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #24
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

YAY for big kids!!!!

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:36 PM   #25
Scarlet Harlot

How Do You Identify?:
Innocent Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Decadent

Scarlet Harlot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
Welcome Kassy and Scarlot!!!

Ugh I am gonna be turning 33 in May, I am kinda not looking forward to turning another year older by any means.

I am a BIG kid and I don't wanna grow up by any means but my age is forcing me to start acting like an adult

*Hums the Toy's R Us theme*

*h

I used to think that but I've found the older I get the more reason I have for acting like a child and doing childish things.
Scarlet Harlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #26
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Hmmm maybe when I get about 40 I may act like an evens BIGGER kid *snickers*
Old 11-30-2009, 10:15 PM   #27
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
Do ya'll feel like now that we are in our 30's we might be like that old tv show 30 something?
Never seen it. Any good?

~cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #28
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

I liked it when it was on tv, I was younger back then but now that I am the 30 something crowd, I am seeing a bit of that show in everyday life.

rush with the kids, rush with the career, etc
Old 11-30-2009, 11:01 PM   #29
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

<----------------------39
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #30
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Ahahahah AZ, bless your heart you are stuck at the end but still welcome till ya bday

*snickers*
Old 12-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #31
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

So, a couple of years ago it dawns on me that I am not even half way through my life. I think about this everytime I look in the mirror and see a new grey hair or wrinkle. I look forward to each birthday. I will be 36 in may and I am so excited about it. Yay! 30 somethings!

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:40 AM   #32
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default lol at yay 30 somethings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillith View Post
So, a couple of years ago it dawns on me that I am not even half way through my life. I think about this everytime I look in the mirror and see a new grey hair or wrinkle. I look forward to each birthday. I will be 36 in may and I am so excited about it. Yay! 30 somethings!
i'm kind of digging being in my 30s . i'm not sure i'd say Yay! about it though.
lol cute though.
i'm not sure how it happened, or when but one day this year I woke up with 5 gray hairs in a patch on the side of my head. i'm not sure i'm ready for that just yet.
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:49 AM   #33
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

My thirties have been great. I'm going to be 38 next month and I feel more settled, more beautiful, and more comfortable in my 30's than ever before.

Since I turned 30 I moved from Chicago, to Boston, to San Francisco and back to Chicago. I bought a home, found love, found that dogs really do save your life (esecially after you had a chance to save theirs).

I pushed and fought career battles. I was an ok boss who turned into a great boss.

I started a business. Yep.

I picked up golf, running and cycling. I'm not great at any of them but really like that I'm doing things where I don't have to be the best; Just the best for me.

I have a group of fantastic friends that continues to grow vs change. We are women who get each other, protect each other, laugh together...

I bought a scooter.

I'm looking forward to 40.
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #34
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Welcome and woot for all these great posts!!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #35
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I read the title of this thread to be "30's a Crowd"
Old 01-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
I read the title of this thread to be "30's a Crowd"

And you would be correct, Sue!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2010, 08:10 PM   #37
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i just turned 37 in february.
i have to say, the 30's has been when i've gotten a handle on life.
i've learned to forgive, learned to move forward and mostly, take each day as it is, and enjoy it to it's fullest potential whenever possible.

yay for 30's!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #38
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello 33 here. About to be 34 in May. Im glad I found this board
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #39
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I like the 30s so far.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #40
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Overall I agree. Some ups and downs but that's life ya know?! I've got a few more years to enjoy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I like the 30s so far.