Old 08-22-2018, 06:16 PM   #14021
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Ever since I had my colonoscopy & esophagoscopy, I have been out of sorts. Mildly so, at first.

Then last week, I am with a scarily low BP (90/41), that comes up slightly with any kind of salty intake (Pickle juice slushies, salty ramen noodles) so I questioned hyponatremia. Anyway, I am now having extreme weakness, feeling drained, and extreme difficulty focusing, at all. I did see my Oncologist today, for labs, will be restarting IV Iron infusions in 2 weeks, dependent upon lab values. I had labs at Frick & Frack's clinic Saturday, and indeed I do have a low red cell count, hgb is not really low, but is low, for me.

On 08/31 I am getting a CT scan of abd/pelvis with Oral contrast.

TMI, BUT I am really out of sorts, and I don't know why. I want to get back to me again.....

You're falling apart, my friend! No bueno!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2018, 10:05 AM   #14022
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking about the lost art of "making the customer" happy. When My girl was here she had plugged her phone charger in next to a reading chair that was in the room. On her trip back home or once she got home she realized it was missing. When she spoke to Me about it I distinctly remembered it being plugged in by the chair.

So, I placed My first phone call to the hotel where I spoke to Stephanie and she wrote the information down and said she would have one of the maids check the room. I never heard back from her.

So, I placed My second phone call to the hotel where I spoke to Sarah. Well, clearly Sarah was "having a bad day" because she was not even the least bit friendly or helpful. She point blank told Me, "I am not about to pull one of my maids off from cleaning rooms just to check on a phone charger." To which I said, "Sarah, I realize you are busy and that you probably are working with limited staff. I understand. However, if this were My first phone call, I would take that comment on the chin and find some more patience. However, it is not My first call." She wrote My information down and said someone would get back to Me.

I never heard from anyone.

So My girl had commented last night about, just buying another one. I said, OH NO- no spending of the money unless we have a clear answer that it is gone.

I called this morning and spoke to Stephanie. Apparently, the charger had been found on the day I spoke to Sarah. The maid had brought it to her. Sarah, decided not to call Me and we surmise she got rid of Stephanie's note. So, when Stephanie did not see her note where she left it she thought it had all been taken care of. Until today.

She also talked to Me about the other complaints they have had about Sarah but no one would put anything in writing (guests that is). I said, well I would like to attribute this all to a bad day and maybe it was. However, given this has dragged on for a bit of time, I was not happy.

I also think sometimes the "bad day" thing is used as a cop out for people that likely should not be in that position. They may have strengths in other areas but customer service is not one of them.

Long story short, I will pick the charger up when I go out for errands. I am also going to write an email in regards to how wonderful Stephanie was.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2018, 10:17 AM   #14023
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Hopefully soon I will have to make a decision on a couple of job offers. Time to go back to the drawing board to weigh pros and cons on these jobs due to things happening at home.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2018, 05:28 PM   #14024
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
I am thinking about the lost art of "making the customer" happy. When My girl was here she had plugged her phone charger in next to a reading chair that was in the room. On her trip back home or once she got home she realized it was missing. When she spoke to Me about it I distinctly remembered it being plugged in by the chair.

So, I placed My first phone call to the hotel where I spoke to Stephanie and she wrote the information down and said she would have one of the maids check the room. I never heard back from her.

So, I placed My second phone call to the hotel where I spoke to Sarah. Well, clearly Sarah was "having a bad day" because she was not even the least bit friendly or helpful. She point blank told Me, "I am not about to pull one of my maids off from cleaning rooms just to check on a phone charger." To which I said, "Sarah, I realize you are busy and that you probably are working with limited staff. I understand. However, if this were My first phone call, I would take that comment on the chin and find some more patience. However, it is not My first call." She wrote My information down and said someone would get back to Me.

I never heard from anyone.

So My girl had commented last night about, just buying another one. I said, OH NO- no spending of the money unless we have a clear answer that it is gone.

I called this morning and spoke to Stephanie. Apparently, the charger had been found on the day I spoke to Sarah. The maid had brought it to her. Sarah, decided not to call Me and we surmise she got rid of Stephanie's note. So, when Stephanie did not see her note where she left it she thought it had all been taken care of. Until today.

She also talked to Me about the other complaints they have had about Sarah but no one would put anything in writing (guests that is). I said, well I would like to attribute this all to a bad day and maybe it was. However, given this has dragged on for a bit of time, I was not happy.

I also think sometimes the "bad day" thing is used as a cop out for people that likely should not be in that position. They may have strengths in other areas but customer service is not one of them.

Long story short, I will pick the charger up when I go out for errands. I am also going to write an email in regards to how wonderful Stephanie was.
I worked in the hospitality industry for many, many years. I would pay good money that Sarah is like that all the time. I would NEVER have said that to a customer, even if I truly felt that way. How rude!

In addition to your praise for Stephanie, which I would offer plenty of, I would mention something about Sarah. Maybe just like you did here in the time line, that the charger was found the day you spoke to Sarah but no one contacted you, etc.

A problem can't be resolved without attention to the issue. Stephanie would not have mentioned previous issues with staff to a customer...another no no....unless she were personally frustrated with Sarah's behavior and the lack of consequence for it. I get that. I've been there too.

For the record, unless the cleaning staff is being charged with cleaning a ridiculous number of rooms and they are just rushing and doing bare bones cleaning, the charger was found and stored in lost and found the day you checked out.

If you truly, truly appreciate Stephanie, you'll do an online review in addition to your email to the hotel and specifically mention her. Lots of businesses now put pressure on employees to garner online feedback, given how social media driven the world is now.

I'm glad someone found the charger and you'll be able to pick it up soon.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-25-2018, 07:36 AM   #14025
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

I always wake up thinking. I am headed for New Orleans for a conference on wetland restoration and shoreline protection. We will learn and exercise our brains during the day and party hard at night. I will be with my colleagues and work wife.

My work wife is so much more than that we are dear friends. We vacation together and spend a lot of personal time together. She is super intelligent and beautiful inside and out.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 09:00 AM   #14026
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking about how we're losing our housing as of 12/31 and we have no idea what we're going to do yet. The organization that owns this building, which is subsidized housing, really fucked us over. Unless we can find other subsidized housing we are screwed. I am hoping and praying Section 8 comes off their freeze in time or that one of the places we applied for will have a place for us. It's so hard, the not knowing.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 09:50 AM   #14027
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'm thinking about how we're losing our housing as of 12/31 and we have no idea what we're going to do yet. The organization that owns this building, which is subsidized housing, really fucked us over. Unless we can find other subsidized housing we are screwed. I am hoping and praying Section 8 comes off their freeze in time or that one of the places we applied for will have a place for us. It's so hard, the not knowing.
I will keep Jedi and you in my thoughts. Let me know if you need help.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 10:35 AM   #14028
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I worked in the hospitality industry for many, many years. I would pay good money that Sarah is like that all the time. I would NEVER have said that to a customer, even if I truly felt that way. How rude!

In addition to your praise for Stephanie, which I would offer plenty of, I would mention something about Sarah. Maybe just like you did here in the time line, that the charger was found the day you spoke to Sarah but no one contacted you, etc.

A problem can't be resolved without attention to the issue. Stephanie would not have mentioned previous issues with staff to a customer...another no no....unless she were personally frustrated with Sarah's behavior and the lack of consequence for it. I get that. I've been there too.

For the record, unless the cleaning staff is being charged with cleaning a ridiculous number of rooms and they are just rushing and doing bare bones cleaning, the charger was found and stored in lost and found the day you checked out.

If you truly, truly appreciate Stephanie, you'll do an online review in addition to your email to the hotel and specifically mention her. Lots of businesses now put pressure on employees to garner online feedback, given how social media driven the world is now.

I'm glad someone found the charger and you'll be able to pick it up soon.

I agree as to mentioning the praise and the not-so-good. The bottom line is nothing will change unless someone speaks about it. I wrestled with the idea because I would not want someone to lose their job. Then I thought, is she really doing her job as it should be done? Clearly, in this instance the answer is no.

An add on to this whole "saga"- I went to pick it up yesterday and they handed me something that was not My girl's charger. Then proceeded to bring another- which again was not the right one. They sent Sarah a text and she came back with, "I have no idea what you are talking about" answer. The maid that actually found the charger and gave it to Sarah was there yesterday as well. She confirmed the whole "giving the thing over to her".

So, I said at this point either she gave the charger to someone or took it herself. I then said- I would like to be reimbursed for the charger. No more looking, or guessing, or asking Sarah. The maid did her job. Stephanie did her job. Sarah, did not.

The maid got on the phone and called her manager and explained the situation. I was then reimbursed for My girl's charger. (which she will get Labor Day weekend).

Also, the email that was provided originally to give feedback to the maid said that would just come back to the front desk there- and Sarah would be able to delete it. She then gave me the direct email to her Manager.

I asked the maid to write down her name so that I could include her in the "good side" of the email.

This cost nothing more than frustration really. However, as I said above change will not happen without speaking up.

Thanks for the advice Gemme. I appreciate it.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 12:23 PM   #14029
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

That Sarah's a real stinkbutt and needs an attitude adjustment, pronto!!!

I am serious about the social media stuff. Google, Yelp, etc. Let others know that Stephanie and <insert maid's name here> will take good care of you but beware of Sarah.

Sorry about the charger. I was so hoping for a happy resolution!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 08-25-2018, 02:26 PM   #14030
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

the tea is really nice but i must find a cookie
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 07:59 PM   #14031
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Just how expensive one bad decision can be and in so many ways.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2018, 09:35 PM   #14032
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

The masses... ... myself included. SMH
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 03:52 PM   #14033
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I didn't originate the title, but I think sometimes we all need to vent.....so, let's get it started in here.
Have you ever noticed that there are often 100% givers and 100% takers in relationships? Then have you noticed the givers are usually the ones who get disgusted and leave? Then the taker says, "But we were so happy! I have no idea why she left. She's gonna regret losing me!"
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 04:30 PM   #14034
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i've never made homemade stewed tomatoes, i want them to be awesome!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 04:51 PM   #14035
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
The planets must be misaligned with all this off kilterness and discombobulation...

Kind of glad I’m not alone in it, but also sorry that others are feeling this too lol
I have been edgy about the orange menace who lives in a large, white house in DC. Because I over-consume news, I have been slightly cranky since Jan. 20, 1017. Because of the constant nature of this mild to moderate irritability, it doesn't take much for people in my real life to piss me off.
My new neighbor is a borrower, but not a returner. She is always trying to mooch my recreational products, as well. Moochie's a total pest, but I like her husband. I texted her a few weeks ago because I wanted to deliver a housewarming bottle of champagne. She ignored my text for two days, so I texted after that and wrote, "WTF?"
She texted back, "We were busy and couldn't be bothered." Then she texted "Don't get all upset now."
Call me fussy but, "couldn't be bothered" is not a good way for the new neighbor to stay chummy with me. I stopped messing with her.
I can't be bothered.
And then...
One of my clients (the most adorable young woman in North America) tries to trick me into doing scutwork for her, and when I said no last time, she started pouting. Then she got passive aggressive. I hate that shit.

So, what I had to give up was having imaginary conversations with these two, where I pick the perfect, snippy words to tell them off!
I started reading affirmations about the past being over, the future being a mystery, so right now is where my power is.
I choose not to ruminate on the past and mess up my present, so I let my resentments stay in the past and I stopped having conversations with these two little pests, both in person and in my head...
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 08:37 PM   #14036
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A beautiful blue 2018 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 LB SR5 4WD
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 09:40 PM   #14037
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That my ex's new beau had the balls to ask me to stop calling my ex by her pet name!

Are you fucking serious, after you made up a stupid ass pet name for me? ugh gag

*ex not on site*

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 06:29 PM   #14038
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

how time passes so incredibly fast when we are together and so incredibly slow when we aren't
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 08:55 AM   #14039
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up with a song playing over and over in my head
It's running on a loop now and will not turn off

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 10:12 AM   #14040
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

How many ounces are in giant Starbucks iced latte.

Up coming reward – son's gf says after we finish cleaning the kitchen she'll bring over her new pasta maker stuff and show me how to make - ravioli, spinach noodles and something else I don't remember what. I only know we won't be able to do it all in one day. I'm really looking forward to it. I always wished for a daughter but it just wasn't meant to be. So I was really happy when my son got together with his last girlfriend imaging how nice it would be to have, hopefully, a daughter in law some day. However... well let's just say I'm very happy to see that drama is over and done with. His new gf she's really good to my son. He was always doing nice things for his ex, but I rarely saw her doing anything nice for him. This one though is really kind to him and it seems more balanced, give and take. They're talking about moving in together. So I'm also thinking about ways to be a good mother in law.

Baby clothes! I saw the cutest little Pittsburgh Steelers outfit that I'm just dying to buy and stuff a grand kid in.

What it's going to take to pay off my credit card. Not a lot of money – it's just the whole will power thing.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: