Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 05-19-2018, 05:43 AM   #3821
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I want to get more exercise. I do some stuff but a few months ago I developed plantar fasciitis and damn it hurts! No offense to anyone but it makes me feel weak and old (I’m 39) and The type of exercise I like usually consists of sports. I can lift weights which I like to do. But I want more cardio. I can’t even do simple walking for exercise. I can walk but not long distance needed for any benefit without being in pain plus it only makes it worse. I read this can take a long time to go away too. *sigh*
Old 05-19-2018, 06:07 AM   #3822
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was planning on hitting the gym this morning but wound up staying up late and didn't want to sacrifice sleep as that would be counterproductive so I'll be doing home stuff later today, which could be good too. Shake things up. Don't want the ole body getting used to stuff.

Tomorrow I do have plans, though, that I feel are exciting. One of my gyms has a super fancy rower, that is powered by water. I've been anxious to try it for some time now and I think tomorrow's the day!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 11:00 AM   #3823
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 4

A gorgeous 4mi walk this am with a bit
of a talkie friend...my straight woman
friend is a breath of fresh air...crush?
No. Have not ever had nor desired a
straight woman...only lesbians for me,
lesbian subs..smiling.

I do enjoy how she talks, shares and
also can walk silently for a while...very nice.

Looking forward to my early morning run
tomorrow...7mi and alone to take in this
stunning place and enjoy it while I'm still
here...will be 66y.o. real soon and thought
about my friends who have passed on quite
early...I miss them all ...And, am grateful for
my life, my health, and well, think I'll stop
here.

Life is good, keep on keepin' on friends, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 07:53 PM   #3824
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I got a really late start at the gym but I'm glad I went. My fave stair master was available, and that's where I get the most bang for my buck, so to speak. I did 30 minutes watching Toddlers and Tiaras. It makes it a lot easier when I'm watching something I'm into. That's how I felt watched "The Keepers" series. Sometimes you just luck into something that is well-done and holds your attention.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 12:27 AM   #3825
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I got a really late start at the gym but I'm glad I went. My fave stair master was available, and that's where I get the most bang for my buck, so to speak. I did 30 minutes watching Toddlers and Tiaras. It makes it a lot easier when I'm watching something I'm into. That's how I felt watched "The Keepers" series. Sometimes you just luck into something that is well-done and holds your attention.
Taking the thread off course but what ever became of Judith?
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 12:58 AM   #3826
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Taking the thread off course but what ever became of Judith?
Judith was actually there tonight! I was leaving around 7pm on a Saturday night, and she was lounging in front of the t.v. reading the newspaper. I called out, "Have a good night, Judith!" It was too late to start up a convo, at least it felt that way for me

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 01:01 AM   #3827
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Judith was actually there tonight! I was leaving around 7pm on a Saturday night, and she was lounging in front of the t.v. reading the newspaper. I called out, "Have a good night, Judith!" It was too late to start up a convo, at least it felt that way for me
Thanks for the update! I don't know why but after reading so many of your posts with snippets about Judith I miss hearing about her.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 07:03 AM   #3828
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

an hour on the treadmill on tues and thurs, random walking at work and random mowing the yard

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 09:00 AM   #3829
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a great workout this morning, exercisers!

I warmed up on the elliptical.

Stats: 119 cal, 1.18 mi, 15:00 min

From there, I moved to the rower but had some difficulty with the programmer and couldn't access the caloric burn but I kept an eye on the time and did 5 minutes of moderate to strenuous rowing, which Google says is about 43 calories.

Then I did 3 rope pulldowns. They have a continuous rope that is looped through a machine several times and you pull on it to work your arms, shoulders and back so I did 3 full rounds of pulling it through. I have no idea how long it is but it starts to burn pretty quickly.

That was followed by 25 squats and then it was back to the rower. I got in 3 minutes of good, quality rowing.

25 squats.
3 rope pulldowns.
2 minutes of rowing.

Then, I did my cool down on the elliptical again. I was going to use the recumbent bike but another gym goer still had his stuff next to it so that was that.

Stats: 52 cal, .44 mi, 8:00 min

Tada!

I feel great! I wish I could bottle the feeling of a good, hard workout. I'd be a billionaire.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 09:12 AM   #3830
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I had a great workout this morning, exercisers!

I warmed up on the elliptical.

Stats: 119 cal, 1.18 mi, 15:00 min

From there, I moved to the rower but had some difficulty with the programmer and couldn't access the caloric burn but I kept an eye on the time and did 5 minutes of moderate to strenuous rowing, which Google says is about 43 calories.

Then I did 3 rope pulldowns. They have a continuous rope that is looped through a machine several times and you pull on it to work your arms, shoulders and back so I did 3 full rounds of pulling it through. I have no idea how long it is but it starts to burn pretty quickly.

That was followed by 25 squats and then it was back to the rower. I got in 3 minutes of good, quality rowing.

25 squats.
3 rope pulldowns.
2 minutes of rowing.

Then, I did my cool down on the elliptical again. I was going to use the recumbent bike but another gym goer still had his stuff next to it so that was that.

Stats: 52 cal, .44 mi, 8:00 min

Tada!

I feel great! I wish I could bottle the feeling of a good, hard workout. I'd be a billionaire.
But in terms of "currency" you are by proxy an Cazillionaire because your heart is in the right place, I think. Every time you choose to stretch your 'wings' you've done your health bank account an huge favor.

Members who post about their exercise activities inspire me. By sharing your story, I remain committed to not giving up.

Thanks especially to all of you!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 07:00 PM   #3831
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I did the same: 30 min. on the stairmaster, late start. The stair master gives me a great adrenaline rush. I do two minute intervals that I vary in whatever way I feel like. I watched the sea/tropics show of Toddlers and Tiaras, and now I'm on the pirate pageant!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2018, 06:57 PM   #3832
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I did 30 minutes on the stair master. I finished the pirate pageant on Toddlers and Tiaras and am now watching the Fiesta Pageant. Love the Fiesta fashion! Speaking of which, I got to see Judith's underwear in the locker room today. It was that accidental dyke look of loose, white, cheap full-coverage. I would expect no less of Judith.

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2018, 08:54 AM   #3833
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Today didn't go as expected but it worked out. Originally, I wanted to warm up, do the circuit, cool down and stretch and be done with it. Well, there were sooo many people in the circuit room and they didn't turn the fan on, so that was that.

I did get my warm up on the elliptical, but don't pay attention to the figures. It said I burned 6 calories in the first 37 seconds so it's way off, even if I did go hard.

Stats: 96 cal, .85 mi, 10:00 min

I started the circuit training with leg presses, leg raises and seated curl. My plan to continue was thwarted, as I mentioned, so I opted to continue a lower body workout using the equipment in the main areas. I did ab and adductions, back extension, hamstrings and abs. I also did the machine that kicks back to work the glutes and quads but I don't recall what it's called.

I cooled down on a recumbent bike (46 cal, 1.52 mi, 10:00 min) and then stretched and that was it.

It wasn't what I planned but I made it work and I feel good about that.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2018, 10:59 AM   #3834
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well it wasn't exercise official but I did spend much of the morning going through storage - lugging , lifting, stacking some pretty heavy boxes. I've been at it for three days and it definitely feels like I'm getting at least a little something of a work out in.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 02:37 PM   #3835
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I warmed up on the elliptical this morning.

Stats: 96 cal, .82 mi, 10:00 min

Then I went into the cardio circuit training area and worked the machines just once for 13 reps each. That took about 25 minutes.

I'm going to try to get a good upper body workout in tomorrow so I didn't want to push it too hard but did want to sweat and I did.

Finally, I stretched for about 10 minutes and headed home.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-27-2018, 03:13 PM   #3836
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I walked to the gym from home which took 30 minutes (29 blocks). It was rainy, windy, humid, and buggy.

At the gym I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster. It was really hard today for whatever reason. I finished the fiesta wear episode of Toddlers and Tiaras and now I'm into the Cheeta-licious safari full glitz pageant.

After the stair master, I did 30 minutes of floor exericses: 100 5-second pelvic tilts, 60 five-second sit-ups, leg weights, weight lifting, and glorious stretching.

How do I... ?
Old 05-28-2018, 08:30 AM   #3837
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Hello, exercisers!

I had a really good workout this morning.

Warm up: elliptical
Stats: 87 cal, .93 mi, 11:00 min

I did approximately 30 minutes of strength training, some of which included lat pulldowns, reverse lunges, squats, a plank because one is enough, bicycles and Russian twists for the abs, the easy bar, kickbacks, curls, pelvic tilts, extensions and the ropes.

Cool down: elliptical
Stats: 56 cal, .49 mi, 8:00 min

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 05-28-2018, 07:30 PM   #3838
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I walked to the gym (30 min.) same as yesterday. It was very humid again but not raining.

I then did 30 minutes on the stair master while watching Toddlers and Tiaras. I finished the safari pageant and have started the Circus pageant which I'm excited about.

I saw Judith on her computer in the cafe area. I said a walking-by hello and that was it.

Recently I ended up on the stairmaster next to the Sweat Criminal. He is someone who sweats buckets all over and into the stairmaster and doesn't clean as he goes or really clean up much afterwards. I stared bullets into him. I truly think he is the reason that the stairmasters go out of service.

How do I... ?
Old 05-29-2018, 10:22 AM   #3839
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I biked to work and will be biking home. It's not a lot, 5 miles each way, but it's 90 degrees out and humid so that's enough for me. I'll also call my super hero fast change upon arriving to the office from sweaty biker to femme in dress and cute sandals in 10 min or less a workout.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 02:45 PM   #3840
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Good workout this morning!

Elliptical: 286 cal, 2.27 mi, 30:00 min

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights