Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Getting in a workout today after three or four months away, and knowing it feels so good to get back into the swing of things :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #5122
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

A delicious home made raspberry/protein powder smoothie, and reading my threads, and posting in the House. Yes, simple I know.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 10:06 PM   #5123
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

An evening out for a meeting, but with friends. It was a pleasant end to the day. All day I cooked for a meal with the kids tomorrow. I made scalloped potatoes with ham, baked corn, apple pies, and applesauce. Tomorrow I will bake 2 ham loaves and make broccoli with cheese sauce.

Oh and another joy for me today was knowing that others think of me as I think of them. That makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Ugh. I am a Big ole teddy bear at heart. LOL!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #5124
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Spending time in the D/g House, knowing that everything happens for a reason and that in the end everything will be okay

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 06:29 AM   #5125
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Falling asleep watching the moon in the window, waking up with her, and all the zzzz'z in between.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 09:11 AM   #5126
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Seeing there is bacon in the fridge! Yey!
But I am not cooking it - I don't want to be kitchen ho today

Waking up with my nose not all stuffy.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #5127
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Sunday morning coffee, chat and online playing (while also listening to music) a beautiful sunny morning......even though my girl is a gazillion miles away at the moment we manage to spend our time together

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #5128
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today....

Hearing that Spritz had gone back to the Folk Festival today and ended up bumping into my daughter and her little family (grandson, granddaughter and son-in-law) and that my daughter made the initial approach to extend a hug to Spritz.

This is a lot for my daughter to do. She's not quick to give away affection. So this was a heart-swelling joy moment to hear!! Wow!! And yay!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #5129
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

New True Blood episode starting NOW!
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #5130
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Today

Music blaring, ocean waves and a long walk on the beach!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #5131
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Thoughts of

Family
The Love inside
Hopes and Dreams
It is never too late
New beginings from all the Hope and Dreams
My path showing it'self and not taking no for an answer
I am
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #5132
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Making plans for this coming weekend...

feeling laughter and peace return to my heart... especially when I'm in the presence of friends and loved ones.

possibilities...

getting a text that said "the picture you took of Lake Lure is now the wallpaper on my computer and phone...thanks!" .... it feels good to be appreciated!! especially for the little things in life.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #5133
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today....

still soaking up the mad birthday love from yesterday.

the funniest bday card in the mail today from my BBFF... that is NOT a unicorn

envisioning smiles & hearing laughter through text messages with friends!

5 days till Vegas with my boo!!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #5134
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Proud mama! Thank you Lord!

My daughter, after much worry, stress and prayer got a job today AND got herself enrolled in nursing school!

My other daughter called me from her class! She was so tickled to be in school she had to call her mama and share...sniff sniff...

Wasn't but a bit ago I was praying their lives would right themselves and look at this!

Prayers answered and then some!

Miracles really do happen!!!!!

I'm filled to overflowing with joy!
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 03:12 PM   #5135
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What brought me Joy...knowing I'm a day closer to packing it up, heading to Fl for a three day weekend!

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #5136
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Finding a lovely note in my lunchbox... even though she is away for work... pre-planned thoughtfulness... awwwwwwwwwww
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #5137
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation
Default <3 !!!

My daughter just asked me for a picture to take to school. I asked her what for and she told me it's for a 'hero project' and then said, "You're my hero, Mommy." OMG....words can never describe how it feels when a kid says that to you. Pure joy is close though.

I will add that she asked for me to be wearing appropriate clothing in it.

Still joy.

She also said that she wouldn't have to do research by picking me.

Hmmm. Tainted joy. :P
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #5138
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Super sweet text messages from my love. She knows I am sick and even though she is out of town for the day, she makes sure I know she is thinking of me. Super Love!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #5139
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Hearing from my Florida friends and knowing they are ok.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #5140
Estella

How Do You Identify?:
Straightforward Femme. What you see is what you get.
Preferred Pronoun?:
We
Relationship Status:
Sadie, Sadie ... married lady.

Estella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST Reputation

My wife is home ... and life is lovely.

Tags
joy